Open Site Blathering (formerly Advice from iridium ITT)

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Pendulum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am

[quote="[url=viewtopic.php?p=32622#p32622:365wf4v8]Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 pm[/url:365wf4v8]":365wf4v8][quote="[url=viewtopic.php?p=32619#p32619:365wf4v8]Pendulum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:01 am[/url:365wf4v8]":365wf4v8]Btw, I'm a little saddened that you never rip on me, Baguy. Makes me feel like I'm not part of the kewl kids klub. :([/quote:365wf4v8]
You think iridium is a kewl kids klub??? :confused2:[/quote:365wf4v8]
He has a few zingers about Harkius and Azrael, too. :mad:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am

INB4 my last post is used against me over there.
Called it.

I put effort on that post damnit. :no:
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 am

INB4 my last post is used against me over there.
Called it.

I put effort on that post damnit. :no:
Pssht, please, that's like betting that I'll say Christ on a Bike.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 am

The lapdog turned you down? Shocking.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

Nah, didn't even show his face. Galspanic did.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

Apparently they haven't implemented the :vomit: smiley.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 am

Galspanic did.
Did he tell you something passive-agressive?
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 am

Nah, didn't even show his face.
Figures, the lapdog is like MTGS automated answering machine, answering to your queries without anything else than a baseline require a special set of skills

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:15 am

Spring is when the days start getting long.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 am

because i only seen you post in here and the chat. :shrug:

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:37 am

Believe me, it's just like a summer breeze
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 am

))<>((

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 am

Galspanic did.
Didn't even post. He edited mine with mod text: This is also trolling. You know that as well as I do. If you wish to appeal please do so on the merit of your infraction. -Galspanic

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 am

You are kind of a CI Warrior, NoHomers has a point
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 am

Galspanic did.
Didn't even post. He edited mine with mod text: This is also trolling. You know that as well as I do. If you wish to appeal please do so on the merit of your infraction. -Galspanic
Just show him this.

[img]http://l.wigflip.com/RSYq6Trs/roflbot.jpg[/img:
gbf11e8g]

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 am

You are kind of a CI Warrior, NoHomers has a point
That's it. I'm starting a 12-step for that.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:30 am

Thanks Madding, you are the best. No homers.

Talore
Newcomer

Postby Talore » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 am

I thought we had that already: "You need to take a long, hard look at what you're doing with your time?"
Good callout.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 am

Gaddafi slams MTGS sanctions as invalid

Date February 1, 2013

MTGC strongman Muammar Gaddafi has dismissed MTGS sanctions as invalid and claimed calm had returned to CI as the territories held by the CI warriors were surrounded.

In a rare statement to foreign media broadcast on Magecraft television, Gaddafi also blamed Morally Corrupt Staff extremists for the bannings since the anti-regime protests began around May.

"The MTGS Council adopted a resolution which is invalid in accordance with the WCT Charter, it is void," Gaddafi told Magecraft Pink Television in a 10-minute statement in Arabic that was dubbed in Russian.

"How is it possible that the Morally Corrupt Staff adopts a resolution based on allegations by a Tire Afficionado. It is unacceptable and goes against common sense," he said.

On Saturday iridium called for a sitewide ban against Gaddafi and his
gangster associates, and a posts embargo against The Gutter, where the Staff says more than 1,000 people have been trolled.

In his telephone statement to Magecraft television the Gutter leader insisted the situation in the Gutter was calm at the moment.

"There are no incidents at the moment and the Gutter is completely quiet. There is nothing unusual. There is no trolling," he claimed, adding that while people were trolled on both sides it was only a small number.

He blamed iridium extremists for the violence and repeated his claim that the CI Warriors demonstrators were drugged.

"People were trolled by Morally Corrupt gangs and they are without a doubt Staff-Sponsored," he said.

On the mod lounge leaks Gaddafi said: "There is a small group (of leakers) that is surrounded, but we will sort that out."

Gaddafi gave his statement to Magecraft owner Onar Bargior, a popular private Russian website mostly known for its folk music star programs. The channel is
owned by the same media mogul Onar, former ally of the late MTGS strongman Riananlnn.

Onar reportedly lent his private plane to Thrillho, notorious dossiers collector (1993-1997) and a personal friend of Gaddafi, to go to MTGS to negotiate the evacuation of Gutter nationals. Thrillho said the MTGS Morally Corrupt staff stayed in MTGC CI subform for three days to see the situation and meet Gaddafi.

As one of the sites that emerged from the moral corruption of MTGS, Magecraft has maintained friendly ties with MTGC since the mass bannings. In the late months both MTGC and Magecraft were under international sanctions from MTGS. During this period Onar met Gaddafi frequently .

Footage shown by Magecraft television before and after the Gaddafi's statement aired, focused on the alleged normality of daily life in the new Gutter -- showing Gaddafi supporters, cars circulating in the centre and people eating bread to counter reports that MTGC are going power-hungry. #

Magecraft's reporter also
commented that subforums that were reported as trolled were totally untouched.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-wo ... 1bad3.html

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 am

Hahahahaha!

Talore
Newcomer

Postby Talore » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 am

:rate5: would read again
Good callout.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 am

need to be on a front page

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:10 am

Dear MTGS Administrator ExpiredRascals:

With all due respect, the following infraction is nothing but a crock:
Infraction PM
Dear Gaea's Regent,

You have received a infraction.

Reason: Trolling and Spam
-------
Your post was designed to be a jab and provocation instead of contributing to the topic. This makes it both trolling and spam, neither of which is okay in Community Issues. Please refrain from non-constructive posts of this nature in the future.
Normal Offenses
The list below is not intended to be all-inclusive of the offenses that may cause warnings or infractions; the MTGSalvation staff reserves the right to issue warnings and infractions for offenses not listed.
  • Spam
    A spam post is any post that does not contribute an original thought, advance the discussion, or add on-topic content to a thread. Examples of spam posts include, but are not limited to: bumping a thread (other than a haves/wants trading list), discussing a topic that is not relevant to the thread it's posted in, and posting excessively short messages such as "thanks", "k", "QFT", "Oh god no", etc.
  • Flaming and Trolling
    Flaming is a hostile verbal attack directed at another person or group of people. Trolling is the act of deliberately provoking a hostile reaction from other
    users. These actions will not be tolerated.
-------

Original Post:
QR_BBPOST
In my opinion, a ridiculously long quote with only a tiny response should be considered spam just for readability's sake. I can see why someone would want to quote a giant thing if you want to reply to the entirety of it in detail, but when all you're doing is adding a single thought, I think it gets a bit silly.

It doesn't really warrant warning/infraction as such, though, at least in WCT (though readability is still enforced), but it's still something that's frowned upon. I'm not sure how common a thing it is in other subforums, though.
Cool. New reasons to hand infractions. :V
In addition to coaching or guidance by the acting staff member, please review
the Forum Rules in order to better understand why you received this infraction and to help forestall such actions in the future.

If you believe that you received this infraction in error, please contact the acting staff member on their help desk, found in the Community Issues forum. If you believe this issue goes above their jurisdiction, please contact a Global Moderator or Administrator via the PM system.

All the best,
MTG Salvation Forums
The fact that it came 18 hours after another admin posted in that thread goes without saying. My guess is that the summit lasted that long. Criticism comes in many forms, and my post was not "designed to be a jab and provocation", but it was criticizing the absurdity of considering turning things into "spam" (in other words, an
infractable offense) only for "readability's sake".

It is only funny that you people despise the epithet of "morally corrupt", yet you have once again proven that criticism will not be tolerated and that it will be censored with the full weight of the law MTGS' Rulez. I am sure that Teia Rabishu's reaction to my post was just the usual rage in the (GR)RRRR thread and that such reaction was factored into this decision. That moderator and yourself have, in my opinion, serious issues with accepting criticism, and my recommendation is that you work on those issues, for your own personal betterment.

Overturning this illegitimate infraction is up to you and your ever-summiting Staff, so please consider this post an "appeal" if you will, for I do not.

Kind Regards.

Gaea's Regent.
Hahahahaha! Way to censor criticism Ben. Go sit on Teia's dick dude...
I need to go find that gif of Buffalo Bill dancing with
his junk between his legs
I believe it is called tuck dancing
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 am

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 am

i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me so hard

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am