Open Site Blathering (formerly Advice from iridium ITT)

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

ExarionUniverse1
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby ExarionUniverse1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

I have such High Hopes for my appeal.

With the Staff not answering my questions in the thread and instead trolling, I'm sure they will answer my questions in a private subforum and it won't yet again be a waste of everyone's time.

GoodJob Guys you are Image Hope you are happy with your powersss
and this is one of those allies : Shakalo, if you even tried to not be that critical once , maybe Sene and Gal would gone out of thier way to answer you. You, oppositely portray staff in a unlawful way and can be tried for slander.

I advise you to stop , before they file charges...

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm

OMG OMG OMG I'm out of fucking popcorn!!!
Fuck!

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

253 posts???

Jesus.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

could someone convince the other guys that mods are not corrupt or bad or whatever

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

could someone convince the other guys that mods are not corrupt or bad or whatever
I hear actions go a long way towards convincing people

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

253 posts???

Jesus.
Magumbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 pm

and before Harkius starts his skepticism, I would like tell him that no matter what he and his allies are attempting to do to derail this process of reconciliation, I will be there and counter them.
Uh...I'm actually not involved in this at all. So...whatever.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 pm

In total there are 21 users online :: 10 registered, 2 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 75 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 am

Registered users: admin, Blackhound, ExarionUniverse1, Galspanic, Google [Bot], Harkius, King Spam, Lord_Mcdonalds, Pendulum, Sene, sqruee, TomServo

lol
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Onar, if you want to tell me what kind of drugs you're on, that'd be swell. Until then, you should probably not just make up random shits. I don't have any influence whatsoever on any of the Mods at MtG Salvation. They're big boys, they can make up their own minds without my involvement.

Shalako
Je mourrai pour ceux que j'aime

Postby Shalako » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 pm

It's hard not to be critical when people screw up this bad.

But yes I know I'm cynical about the Staff. I feel that cynicism is earned through the constant promises to do something and then the utter lack of doing something.

Why would you trust someone who never follows through on things they say they want to do?

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

WWDD?

What would Daniel do?
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Iesus
Newcomer

Postby Iesus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm

253 posts???

Jesus.
What I do? :shrug:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Onar, if you want to tell me what kind of drugs you're on, that'd be swell. Until then, you should probably not just make up random shits. I don't have any influence whatsoever on any of the Mods at MtG Salvation. They're big boys, they can make up their own minds without my involvement.
Harkius please don't call Onar names.

Thank You

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Thank You
:/

Gogogo admin.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

I thought you quit?

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:21 pm

quit what?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank You

Gogogo admin.
I'm actually the Technician.

The point stands though. Don't harass Onar with disparaging stuff.

Slammu
House Harkonnen

Postby Slammu » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:23 pm

This is just me trying to figure out what got Onar so upset.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 pm

Just a guess, but it might not be through calling him a drug addict that you might get some answers.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Onar, if you want to tell me what kind of drugs you're on, that'd be swell. Until then, you should probably not just make up random shits. I don't have any influence whatsoever on any of the Mods at MtG Salvation. They're big boys, they can make up
their own minds without my involvement.

Thank You
:/

Gogogo admin.
I'm actually the Technician.

The point stands though. Don't harass Onar with disparaging stuff.
I thought I was the Technician after you resigned due to burnout?

:shrug:

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 pm

I tend to get lost through my multiple gimmick/personality disorders

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Hey guys, long time no see!

As some of you probably know, we're finally moving forward:
  • The decision will be left to the mod team. We had discussions on leaving it to admins only, global + admins only, but letting everyone decides seems to be the best way to do things.
I feel this is a very bad idea considering it was them that had issues with some of these people on a personal level and went out of there way to cause the issues as they are now. Doing this I feel gives them a 2nd chance to grind there hate more.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I love how this became Ugly Sally Flavored GRRRRRR
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Not even sarcastic, I love reading this thread
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

• The decision will be left to the mod team. We had discussions on leaving it to admins only, global + admins only, but letting everyone decides seems to be the best way to do things.
I feel this is a very bad idea considering it was them that had issues with some of these people on a personal level and went out of there way to cause the issues as they are now. Doing this I feel gives them a 2nd chance to grind
there hate more.
Their
whisper words of wisdom

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

I feel this is a very bad idea considering it was them that had
issues with some of these people on a personal level and went out of there way to cause the issues as they are now. Doing this I feel gives them a 2nd chance to grind there hate more.
Their
I always fuck that up. Oh well. Point still stands.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

GUYS THEY'RE GOING TO FILE CHARGES

kingcobweb
Newcomer

Postby kingcobweb » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Maybe kcw can comment, he has a nice redemption story on how he moved on from bitter rivalry, through begrudging respect, into sharing hotel rooms with Gavin.

Alas, all he does these days is posting giant rolleyes smileys, so it might not be the best idea.
haha yes very funny, thanks for editing my posts into rolleyes smilies and deleting the rest of my posts

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:50 pm

conspiracy

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 am

Khadaffi read the op of the soap opera thread, how are u still getting that sene is corrupt. The guy even admits he messed up fierce last year, should that not be appreciated ?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 am

- what should I make of the leak IM that told me they were going to retroactively infract me into banning? I mean, Sene even admitted they had a discussion about this.
- Also, if the staff were interested in "defusing" drama as they claim, why would they start infracting old posts of mine for "snark" 3 days after I publically stated that I was giving up on drama and discussing with the staff any longer and I only planned on having fun with my friends in the Gutter?
- why would kpaca and kijin get one year probation for thanking a post and voting in a poll if not for using this as an excuse to ban them later?
- why did Nai asked GR to leak the info to kpaca and Kijin, knowing how they would react, and then would spend months claiming he had no idea who had leaked them info?
- why wouldn't staff even budge 1mm from their initial stance of appeals in a hidden place, asking that we give them complimentary
blowjobs after they are done fucking around with us?

I mean this is not just paranoia from one single guy, there are many smoking guns scattered all around the floor. Trust me when I tell you that I'm not using the words "moral corruption" lightly.

You guys go on and apologize profusely in that kangaroo court of theirs. I'm sure if you fake enough repentance you'll get a successful appeal. Best of luck (with all my sincerity).

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 am

I respect your choice in this matter.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

I don't, he is being a stubborn sand person

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am

I respect your choice in this matter.

Galspanic
Newcomer

Postby Galspanic » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 am

- what should I make of the leak IM that told me they were going to retroactively infract me into banning? I mean, Sene even admitted they had a discussion about this.
- Also, if the staff were interested in "defusing" drama as they claim, why would they start infracting old posts of mine for "snark" 3 days after I publically stated that I was giving up on drama and discussing with the staff any longer and I only planned on having fun with my friends in the Gutter?
- why would kpaca and kijin get one year probation for thanking a post and voting in a poll if not for using this as an excuse to ban them later?
- why did Nai asked GR to leak the info to kpaca and Kijin, knowing how they would react, and then would spend months claiming he
had no idea who had leaked them info?
- why wouldn't staff even budge 1mm from their initial stance of appeals in a hidden place, asking that we give them complimentary blowjobs after they are done fucking around with us?

I mean this is not just paranoia from one single guy, there are many smoking guns scattered all around the floor. Trust me when I tell you that I'm not using the words "moral corruption" lightly.

You guys go on and apologize profusely in that kangaroo court of theirs. I'm sure if you fake enough repentance you'll get a successful appeal. Best of luck (with all my sincerity).
I can't help you on all of that, but....
Q: why would kpaca and kijin get one year probation for thanking a post and voting in a poll if not for using this as an excuse to ban them later?
A: Because what they did was against the rules of the site and in fact the second time they'd evaded their suspensions. So, instead of taking the hardest line with that we felt that a
probation was the best option. The discussion about the role of suspensions is happening since not everyone thinks they do what they are supposed to do. So, it wasn't to ban them later. It was to keep them from being banned at the time since, while very much against the rules, it seemed needlessly severe.

Q: why wouldn't staff even budge 1mm from their initial stance of appeals in a hidden place, asking that we give them complimentary blowjobs after they are done fucking around with us?
A: Is the issue the private appeals or the blowjobs? You have to understand that no matter the person did, it's really hard to say "Yeah, let's let this shit go" when he is being a complete asshole to us. I don't want people to show me respect because I am in charge - that feels too paternal for me... I just want to know that if they are unbanned they won't cause trouble because I have a responsibility to the users of the site and the staff to not jab sticks in their eyes.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 am

I can't help you on all of that, but....
Q: why would kpaca and kijin get one year probation for thanking a post and voting in a poll if not for using this as an excuse to ban them later?
A: Because what they did was against the rules of the site and in fact the second time they'd evaded their suspensions. So, instead of taking the hardest line with that we felt that a probation was the best option. The discussion about the role of suspensions is happening since not everyone thinks they do what they are supposed to do. So, it wasn't to ban them later. It was to keep them from being banned at the time since, while very much against the rules, it seemed needlessly severe.
The thing is that kpaca voted on a poll by mistake then snitched
himself by telling "hey sorry I posted in a poll, my mistake" and from what I understand this would have gone unnoticed if he hadn't alerted the staff on this. Kijin voting on a poll was for one of these gutter polls where the guttermods opinions were requested, and since he was suspended at the time, he voted with his well know Thrillho account, because he thouugh his opinion was requested.

Its not just about being on probation for two ridiculously tame misdemeanors, it also has this extra layer of people having been in good faith. As kpaca put it more eloquently "its like a gust of wind threw him on the street and then he called the cops"
Q: why wouldn't staff even budge 1mm from their initial stance of appeals in a hidden place, asking that we give them complimentary blowjobs after they are done fucking
around with us?
A: Is the issue the private appeals or the blowjobs? You have to understand that no matter the person did, it's really hard to say "Yeah, let's let this shit go" when he is being a complete asshole to us. I don't want people to show me respect because I am in charge - that feels too paternal for me... I just want to know that if they are unbanned they won't cause trouble because I have a responsibility to the users of the site and the staff to not jab sticks in their eyes.
(emphasis mine). Galspanic, how has your MTGS membership been these past 6 months? I trust you did not have any problems acessing forums and interacting with people.
Trying to put this into the least confrontational manner, I'll ask you this:

Did you pause to think for a second to think that maybe... just maybe... it is also hard for me to say "Yeah, let's let this shit go" when I've been banned and called a malicious scumbag and see my community
destroyed, then having to pick up the shards with the help of some other people, spending countless hours of hard work to get a replacement from scrap? And all this because of the lies of one paranoid admin and some sale who didn't concern me in the least?

Maybe I also think that you guys have done nothing but to behave like dicks but would be willing to go "Yeah, let's let this shit go, zombie gutter is dead, lets unban everyone and just forget that these awful 6months ever occurred" but then you guys feel the need to get some more "vindication" of having people crawl on your turf apologizing and promising that they won't be troublemakers anymore? I mean, a lot of people (including me) made the first step over here telling you that we were not interested in keeping old grudges and that we would be very civil should an unban occur, but you still insist on having people crawl on your turf and repeat the same thing, possibly in the most contrived fashion? You
guys are just falling to one of the seven cardinal sins: pride.

I'm not taking option C) Period. I'll meet people halfway on the bridge at best, not at their own end. The thing is you guys are not ready to let things go, as attested today by the suspension of pinkfloyd and the banning of my wife's account.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

Btw, Senori, if you want to update your username in here I can do it in 10sec tops. just ask.

Senori
Newcomer

Postby Senori » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:29 am

when the other end of the bridge is "don't act like you're going to fuck the place up," and halfway across the bridge is "act like you're only maybe going to fuck the place up," you have to understand that halfway isn't really good enough

@admin: doitdoitdoit

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 am

If I am unbanned I won't cause the staff any trouble. I made a detailed post at the request of Galspanic: http://community.ist.utl.pt/viewtopic.php?p=28035 maybe you missed it.

My point still stands: Why do I need to crawl in a dark dungeon in order to just restate that I genuinely wish to move on and forget about all the past drama?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 am

Senori: Done

Return to “Blathering Archives”