Gone Postal Mafia - Game Over - Scum Win

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

imopen2
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby imopen2 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm being more of a half-chub than a full dick. Thanks for answering
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Official Votecount!

hamfactorial (1): Captain Murphy
rezombad (2): Lord_Mcdonalds, imopen2
Lord_Mcdonalds (2): Jack, rezombad
RedNihilist (4): Wraith223, rcwraspy, hamfactorial, Cursed_Pride
rcwraspy (3): DroppinSuga, InflatablePie, RedNihilist

Not voting: ...

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Deadline is 28 hours from the time of this post.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 pm

DroppinSuga has been prodded.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

@Jack, Asking for making a vote happen without your own read feels scummy. Declaring an intention for a read to avoid suspicion is BS. Don't ask for a wagon vote then leave.

@InflateablePie, Do you see any differences is DTRMafia and this game with RCW? He seems to be asking the players for more reads than votes in this game. I don't see any hard evidence as Red has given. So far the wagons I disagree with are HAM with Rez going after really nothing in evidence (he even states this), Cursed_Prides weird vote on LMD for lurking when others are stronger targets for lurking, and now RCW. Were is the evidence? The questions you ask are good for town to get reads on him, but voting before asking the questions seems odd? Why did you ask Red to wagon with you? He posted a flailing big post on RCW/Ham and now you add to it. That's fine as his thoughts may have primed your reads, but my gut says he blame shifting away from
his self created scum read.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Given were slowly going nowhere how about this

Currently there are 4 wagons (red, rcw, Rez and I ), how about each of the town reply who they are most likely to vote now, and go from there

From there the we can discuss the plan for day 2 based on flips

Sound good?

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

@ mod , what happens when the deadline has been reached and there is no lynch ?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 4:21 pm

@ mod , what happens when the deadline has been reached and there is no lynch ?
No lynch. The game will go to Night.

DroppinSuga has requested replacement. If you're reading and interested in jumping into this game, send me a PM.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu May 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Sweet, we may end up battling an entirely different scum team by the time this wraps.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:10 pm

LMD: of the 4 you listed I would vote (in order)

Rez
Rcw
You (LMD)
Red (I know I was on his wagon for a while but now I'm not feeling it)

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu May 08, 2014 5:30 pm

Currently there are 4 wagons (red, rcw, Rez and I ), how about each of the town reply who they are most likely to vote now, and go from there

Sound good?
HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS YOU SCUM FUCK
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Sound good?

Anyone see this as scum pushing for planned vote paths after day 1? Pinged my radar big time.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu May 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Sound good?

Anyone see this as scum pushing for planned vote paths after day 1? Pinged my radar big time.
Yes.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Dechs Kaison replaces DroppinSuga. Thanks, Dechs!

Suga's vote has been removed. All other votes remain unchanged.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu May 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi. We have 24.5 hours to come up with a lynch.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 6:49 pm

Official Votecount!

Lord_Mcdonalds (2): Jack, rezombad
RedNihilist (4): Wraith223, rcwraspy, hamfactorial, Cursed_Pride
rcwraspy (2): InflatablePie, RedNihilist

Not voting: Dechs Kaison

Deadline is 24 hours from the time of this post.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu May 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Welcome aboard, Dechs.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu May 08, 2014 6:52 pm

On second thought, I'd better give Dechs some time to acclimate. You guys have done a pretty good job keeping up the activity too.

Deadline has been extended 72 hours, to next Monday May 12 at 12 noon CST (UTC-6).
҉

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Thu May 08, 2014 7:10 pm

@InflateablePie, Do you see any differences is DTRMafia and this game with RCW? He seems to be asking the players for more reads than votes in this game. I don't see any hard evidence as Red has given. So far the wagons I disagree with are HAM with Rez going after really nothing in evidence (he even states this), Cursed_Prides weird vote on LMD for lurking when others are stronger targets for lurking, and now RCW. Were is the evidence? The questions you ask are good for town to get reads on him, but voting before asking the questions seems odd? Why did you ask Red to wagon with you? He posted a flailing big post on RCW/Ham and now you add to it. That's fine as his thoughts may have primed your reads, but my gut says he blame shifting away from his self created
scum read.
- not bothering with metagaming

- like I said, I saw some things I did not like in his posting, but I want rcw's answers to my questions before I go into detail.

- because red seemed like he wanted to vote rcw, I want to keep red alive, and I want an rcw wagon.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu May 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Sound good?

Explain to me how trying to coordinate the town into a plan so we don't risk a no lynch is scummy, if anything, the plan for scum would be to stall as long as possible until a no lynch (which favors
scum)

Ultimately the town is literally dicking off and we need to pick a lynch, and discuss our actions based on the flips, the less coordinated we are the easier it is for scum

Want an example (since you like meta) go read ragnarok mafia

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Thu May 08, 2014 7:51 pm

I want a LMD lynch most. I'd vote raspy if the LMD wagon doesn't grow over the next few days; same goes for red.
Sig by NBW.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I've never played mafia before. Hopefully I don't fuck this up too badly.

That said, I have actually been following this thread for the entire time that it's been running.

So here's my read of the situation: You little shits can't make up your fuck damn minds.

I'm already messing this up, aren't I?

Ok, better answer. Lynch me, the Suga replacement. I'm the new guy, so you have no meta information on me. I'm the maverick. I'm the wildcard. I'm dangerous. If I'm town, no one cares because I don't know how to scum hunt anyway. If I'm scum, then great, you just lynched the right dude.

That sounds like a terrible idea for me to be saying. I don't want to die.

Even better answer: Don't lynch me. If I'm mafia, I'll be totally useless and I'll probably fuck it up, slip, and you can lynch me when it's obvious.

Enough about me. Let's talk about Red.

Don't fucking
lynch Red. Sure he's got a strong wagon and he's the closest to a lynch, but he's made a verifiable claim. Sounds like a sort of watcher, which is very much a town role (if the guides I've read are correct). If he can verify that, then we can be pretty sure he's town. If he can't, then we lynch his ass tomorrow. Dude put his neck out there, so at this point I'm convinced he's one of the good guys.

I'm not sure I understand all the theory perfectly, but it seems like town wants to lynch somebody and they don't care who, so long as it provides information. We've got three half wagons going: rcw, LMD, and rez. Two votes each is a far cry from lynch, but now we have an extra 72 hours. rez is aggressive as hell but that sure makes him seem like an honest townie. No scum draws attention to himself like that, right? Unless it's some kind of gambit which (again, if I'm reading right) isn't a day one play.

Leaves me with LMD and rcw. Both seem pretty lurky. LMD sure upped his activity lately in
response to the couple votes he got. Maybe that's just that he honestly got more time to start playing and posting content. Could be that he's scum trying to deflect attention. rcw is still lurky, trying to stay under the radar? I don't see the evasiveness that I'd expect from scum, though. He's answered questions plainly but hasn't added much of his own content. I don't like it.

The other thing I don't understand is why does town want to avoid a no-lynch? I mean, if we fuck it up, we're helping the scum out. I don't get how we know more by lynching a townie. Is it really that helpful to say "Ok, now we know all his posts were honest,"? I'm going to trust the literature on this one, but I'd like a better explanation of it.

Rez, you're my strongest town read in all of this, if only because of your relentlessness. I trust your gut on this and your cases. Your vote's on LMD, and we need to lynch someone, so I'm going to /barn with you.

I've got one vote. That's my power. Thats all I am. Help me use this correctly.

vote LMD
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm

@LMD, I am trying to play better and the lets plan the votes thing was scummy according to past games I played. You are right that town in dicking around. Seems like you could claim anything, talk a lot, and speculate to get out of a lynch. WTH? I don't want a no lynch as there would be no votes to track. I am sticking with Red as my target cause moving the newest wagon while ignoring Red's scum tell seems a disservice to town.

I don't get Dechs K.. The super Lurk is now CM or Jack who is posting more but pointless shit. Where this mysterious evidence that LMD has a scum read? If Rez would repost his questions to LMD for all us to see as an update; it would greatly appreciated.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu May 08, 2014 9:27 pm

I am sticking with Red as my target cause moving the newest wagon while ignoring Red's scum tell seems a disservice to town.
You have to get off the Red train. It's clear to me that it's already a failed lynch. You won't get three more votes to kill him.

Here's the biggest thing, though: He's made a verifiable claim.

He stuck his neck out there in a severe way. So here's what do: Lynch someone else, then let Red either verify or hang himself. If he can't verify, day 2 will be the quickest day ever. What I'm saying is there's no need to lynch Red now. If he is scum, he's as good as dead already. I'm not voting for him, and I'm sure you're not getting any other votes on him either.

So on the lines of &
quot;lynch someone else," I'm voting LMD because Rez is voting LMD. Now you should vote LMD because right now LMD has the most votes and therefore the strongest wagon (besides Red, that's already failed).

If you want me to vote for someone else, convince Rez to move his vote. I'm new here, but the strongest read I've got is on Rez. Nothing that dude is doing is a good sum player's actions, so he can't be scum. No fucking way. I mean, the only person that's more town is C_P because he was mod confirmed. I'd be voting with C_P except that he's on Red, which is a wasted vote as I've already explained.

Again, move Rez's vote and you'll move mine.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Red:

Hypothetical time. If I was up for lynching, what would a town flip from me tell you about raspy? You've highlighted a very suspicious looking exchange, so I'm curious how you interpret it if I'm town.

Operating under the assumption that a mislynch gives us more information than a no-lynch, I'm willing to take the noose instead. There's been so much back-and-forth on my wagon that it should be useful for something come day 2.

Would my town flip tell you anything unexpected about other players here?
Given that you've put me on L-1 and you're vote is still on me,
shouldn't it be about time for you to discuss my being scum rather than ask me what kind of informations I would dig from your corpse?
Because, I have to remind you, scum doesn't need to lynch for info - if you're asking what kind of data I'm expecting to scavenge from you, you're labeling me as town, and that doesn't make much sense from somebody who was willing to lynch me for not being town.
I should have done this when I first wanted to, when Red first posted this.

unvote

I saw this as really townie. I don't know if he's necessarily correct in what he says, but I saw the motivation as townie as hell, putting him closer to null overall.

I'm in and out today. To do list: Answer Pie's questions and iso LMD.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Thu May 08, 2014 11:58 pm

"I should have done this earlier", coming right after myself and Dechs dissolve the redwagon. "closer to null", he says.

Why aren't we voting this?

Good news is Dechs launches Suga's slot into my townpile. Not liking how he's just sheeping his strongest read instead of thinking for himself, but I can understand it and it makes sense from a newbtown perspective.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 am

-I see the deadline extension, will post more tomorrow.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri May 09, 2014 8:34 am

I am sticking with Red as my target cause moving the newest wagon while ignoring Red's scum tell seems a disservice to town.
You have to get off the Red train. It's clear to me that it's already a failed lynch. You won't get three more votes to kill him.

He stuck his neck out there in a severe way. So here's what do: Lynch someone else, then let Red either verify or hang himself. If he can't verify, day 2 will be the quickest day ever. What I'm saying is there's no need
to lynch Red now. If he is scum, he's as good as dead already.
Welcome to Mafia etc etc :love:

Now, seriously, if it wasn't for the fact that this is your first game, I'll be a little suspicious of the bolded part.
For now I'll let this slide, but with Mafia Roleblocker* bein' a pretty common role, suggesting such a line of action could be seen as malicious.

Try to think what would happen if:
- today we end up with a mislynch;
- we all agree to have me somehow *prove* my role;
- I show up tomorrow with results that get confuted, or with no result at all;
- I meet my old friend, the Reaper, and flip Town Mail Watcher;
- we (well, *you*) enter day 3 with 4 less town mailers (2 mislynched + 2 nightkilled) and no additional info, except the fact that your masterplan didn't work.

At that point I'd have some suspicion towards you. But I'd be dead and hanging, so that
wouldn't be that much of a problem for you I guess '-'

*: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 am

@LMD, I am trying to play better and the lets plan the votes thing was scummy according to past games I played. You are right that town in dicking around. Seems like you could claim anything, talk a lot, and speculate to get out of a lynch. WTH?
That's nice coming from the guy who scumhunts by mixing his adventures at Starbucks with inappropriate gifs.
I don't want a no lynch as there would be no votes to track. I am sticking with Red as my target cause moving the newest wagon while ignoring Red's scum tell seems a disservice to town.
Am I your only scum suspect,
or are you just being stubborn for the sake of it?
If Rez would repost his questions to LMD for all us to see as an update; it would greatly appreciated.
+1, all this memetic "ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DAMMIT" has gotten quite boring.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri May 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Good news is Dechs launches Suga's slot into my townpile. Not liking how he's just sheeping his strongest read instead of thinking for himself, but I can understand it and it makes sense from a newbtown perspective.
Hey now, I am thinking for myself a good bit. I reasoned out why the redwagon should dissolve by myself. If I were just going to sheep with the obvious town, I'd be voting on red because we know C_P is town. Then I reasoned down to three other wagons as choices and explained why I picked the one I did. Two big points:

Rez can't be scum, he's too damn noisy.
rcw and LMD are equally scummy looking to me.

At that point it was basically down to flipping a coin, so once the field was so narrow I couldn't make a decision myself,
I decided to go with the obvious town guy.

@LMD, sorry dude. Nothing personal.

He stuck his neck out there in a severe way. So here's
what do: Lynch someone else, then let Red either verify or hang himself. If he can't verify, day 2 will be the quickest day ever. What I'm saying is there's no need to lynch Red now. If he is scum, he's as good as dead already.
Welcome to Mafia etc etc :love:

Now, seriously, if it wasn't for the fact that this is your first game, I'll be a little suspicious of the bolded part.
For now I'll let this slide, but with Mafia Roleblocker* bein' a pretty common role, suggesting such a line of action could be seen as malicious.

Try to think what would happen if:
- today we end up with a mislynch;
- we all agree to have me somehow *prove* my role;
- I show up tomorrow with results that get confuted, or with no result at all;
- I meet my old friend, the Reaper, and flip Town Mail Watcher;
- we (well, *you*) enter day 3 with 4 less town mailers (2 mislynched + 2 nightkilled)
and no additional info, except the fact that your masterplan didn't work.

At that point I'd have some suspicion towards you. But I'd be dead and hanging, so that wouldn't be that much of a problem for you I guess '-'

*: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker
Huh. Hadn't thought about the roleblocker thing. Actually I hadn't even though about how we were going to verify your claim at all. I just supposed it was possible since someone else said it was. I also wasn't thinking how bad it looked for me. I was just following the logic. Either you verify or you don't. One is town; one is scum. No other options and no chance for failure. I was also pretty damned sure you'd check out, so I wasn't even thinking how bad it would look for me. The role blocker idea throws me for a loop a bit, but that is mighty convenient for your claim.

@Mod, if we send anonymous
mail, and there is a watcher ability, and the watcher uses his ability on someone who gets sent anonymous mail, would he know who the anonymous sender was?

That's how I'd do it. Everyone tonight should send anonymous mail to someone else. Then you just pick someone to watch and it's likely that person gets mail from someone (or doesn't) and you claim what you see. This is assuming you don't get role blocked. Is there always a role blocker? I didn't notice any roles talked about in the OP so I assumed all of us were vanilla except the mail thing. Nevermind, you claimed a town role, so we can't all be vanilla or the claim would have been ridiculous and you'd already be hanging.

See what I mean when I said you guys should just lynch me just to get it over with?

Anyway, we still have to try to get you to verify. Maybe all it does is force a role block on you. But if they do, that means they can't be role blocking the doctor if we have one. That's good for us, right? Watcher doesn't seem like
a very powerful role, but it's at least verifiable.

One last thing I want to say is that I came out with such a strong argument against lynching you because we have four votes on you that are essentially wasted votes right now. You're not getting lynched today. I needed to make as strong a case as I could to get a wagon moving somewhere else. I still don't understand or fully believe the theory that a mis-lynch is better than a no-lynch, but I'm the newb here so I'm trusting the fact that it's a prevailing theory. To reiterate, three big points:

We have to hang someone.
Red won't be getting hanged.
Red's votes need to move somewhere.

And one little one:
I'm voting LMD, which makes him the strongest wagon (by one vote...).

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:41 pm

@LMD, I am trying to play better and the lets plan the votes thing was scummy according to past games I played. You are right that town in dicking around. Seems like you could claim anything, talk a lot, and speculate to get out of a lynch. WTH?
That's nice coming from the guy who scumhunts by mixing his adventures at Starbucks with inappropriate gifs.

I hope this is a joke as it seems you are insighting me into a fight. Please stop calling me crazy or insane. It is getting old and becoming inappropriate for town. Supernatural has a great selection of gifs
in one website, thus it's easy to pick one. I hate starbucks, but needed the internet until yesterday. My air card is recharged now. :dance: No more library or starbucks for now.
At least I scum hunt without being wagon voted to force me to.

I don't want a no lynch as there would be no votes to track. I am sticking with Red as my target cause moving the newest wagon while ignoring Red's scum tell seems a disservice to town.
Am I your only scum suspect, or are you just being stubborn for the sake of it?

You are my best read so far for scum. Rez was number 2, but he has posted significant evidence against you (the email example), and is very focused on scum hunting. Will have to watch the
votes to get a better read on him. My new number 2 vote slot is Jack. He wants a wagon on LMD but has yet to post an opinion on why LMD should be voted. Further, his posts are just for keeping him out of lurk status. That bothers me and sets off my scum radar. Asking for wagons with no reads are bad for town.

If Rez would repost his questions to LMD for all us to see as an update; it would greatly appreciated.
+1, all this memetic "ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DAMMIT" has gotten quite boring.
So far the only evidence I see that LMD could be scum is the post on setting up the votes for future days. Unfortunately, he is right that town is durping the day away. It's a very fine line to walk, but he has been more active with voting more so than Jack or until you were wagoned. When LMD
decides to answer Rez's questions; maybe I can get a better read on LMD. As of right now, he is null to me.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri May 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Official Votecount!

Lord_Mcdonalds (3): Jack, rezombad, Dechs Kaison
RedNihilist (3): Wraith223, hamfactorial, Cursed_Pride
rcwraspy (2): InflatablePie, RedNihilist

Not voting: rcwraspy

@Mod, if we send anonymous mail, and there is a watcher ability, and the watcher uses his ability on someone who gets sent anonymous mail, would he know who the anonymous sender was?
That depends on how I would have written such a role, so I can't answer this.
҉

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Ok, that makes sense. Any information you give out kind of defeats the purpose of the mystery in a mafia game.

Damn.

Mafia is hard.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Fri May 09, 2014 3:37 pm

I have my my vote on LMD because that's where I feel most comfortable placing it. I would be more than fine if we lynched LMD, since he isn't appearing very towny. I feel that it is a safe vote, and I've cleared a lot of other players as town (myself, CP, Dechs, Pie, Wraith), and have number of others that I just won't vote today (ham, Rez, imopen).
Sig by NBW.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri May 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Unvote
Vote LMD

Let's get this wagon rolling (again)

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm

So the evidence on LMD I see for a wagon is: his refusal to answer questions from Rez, a poor lurk call from CP, a slight scum tell on future vote set up, and lets wagon a guy before the day ends. If i am missing something; please add more.

@Rez, please repost the questions to LMD and not as a link to page please.

I want to see some real evidence people. Please post why you are voting LMD according to what he did to earn your vote cause this wagon feels scummy to me. I don't want a no lynch, but I need reads from and on people for me to give a vote for LMD.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Captain Murphy has been prodded.

Deadline is 68 hours from the time of this post.
҉

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Sat May 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Where the hell did everyone go? I can't tell if many are just watching for the best wagon or watching way to much porn instead of playing this game.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun May 11, 2014 4:16 am

I'm here, just wondering why we're ignoring rcw for the most part.

reminder - dedline is 2pm monday.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Sun May 11, 2014 4:16 am

(eastern)

also *deadline

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 am

i've been at a GP all day and i have the worst headache of my life. i still want to lynch rez but i agree we need to do something before the deadline

Return to “Completed Games”