Breaking Blathering 6

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

iamabadman
Defender of GRR
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby iamabadman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 am

Girl look at that boxxy
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm,
maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:20 am

lol.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:24 am

Do you guys remember when Z only posted in Standard and the FoS forum?
That feels like Aeons ago.

I also used to produce content and make a mix of helpful and condescending posts. Now I just post streams of thought and furry pictures here.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 am

I didn't mind Boxxy, when she wasnt talking.
she ugly
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:25 am

Girl look at that boxxy
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?
Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear,
you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I
will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:26 am

it's Onar and baguy all over again

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 am

she ugly
I think we have different tastes and that's ok. We'll defer to Spam, the third member of the triumvirate.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 am

Excuse me. :stubborn:

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 am

she ugly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get
away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 am

Excuse me. :stubborn:
You're excused.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 am

she ugly
I think we have different tastes and that's ok. We'll defer to Spam, the third member of the triumvirate.
i'm not sure we do, i mean, i'd put it in your girlfriends ass

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 am

she ugly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just
another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you
didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven
hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:35 am

she ugly
i'm not sure we do, i mean, i'd put it in your
girlfriends ass

after you take out the furry buttplug

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 am

she ugly
i'm not sure we do, i mean, i'd put it
in your girlfriends ass
Sigh.
Last edited by zemanjaski on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 am

My boner just grew.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 am

These rage posts are great.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:38 am

Drunk posts > rage posts

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:38 am

Drunk posts > rage posts
I think I'll make myself a drink. I just wish I had better vodka.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 am

and ice cubes.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 am

It is Friday and I am unemployed.

I should get hammered.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 am

Like I should every day.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 am

kaze just drink smoke and take oxy all day

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 am

my life is great!@

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 am

Love it.

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 am

as you cry

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:45 am

And masturbate to the classified ads.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 am

And masturbate to the classified ads.
We talking newspaper classified or what?

2008 Ford F-150? 110k miles? Runs great? Oh fuck.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:48 am

I should get hammered.
sip foties on da stoop

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 am

dat four loko extra size

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:52 am

too expensive. Just smoke crack if you get tired. Or nap.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 am

tequila

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:58 am

I should get hammered.
Someone give him the hammer!

vote Kaze Pooper

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 am

that's L-2, claim time!

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 am

l-3 is claim

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 am

Nevah

you MTGS players and your backwards ways

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 am

yanni is trying to block his buddy's lynch

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:01 am

I'm sorry baguy..

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 am

TubeHunter what do you think of the Kaze wagon?

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 am

]He refuses to claim. Obvscum

Vote: Kaze Pooper

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 am

that's L-1

Return to “Blathering Archives”