So what rustles your jimmies?

Kick a seat and discuss whatever you want. Laid back discussions mandatory!

Moderator: ( G_R )

Neo Metal Sonic
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Neo Metal Sonic » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:16 pm

I also hate repeating myself. I try to take care and consider the listener's time constraints when talking, the fact that they don't remember what I just told them sees inherently dismissive.
So I guess you'd hate to talk with me. Sometimes I have to ask the person to repeat because I can't fucking understand what the hell he/she said.

It sucks, I hear what the person says, but my brain does a fucking mess and I can't understant sometimes...

If you do this
- People who talk to me while I'm in front or behind them
- People who talk too low, not clear or too fast
Sorry, but I'll not understand you.

Fucking brain.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I also hate repeating myself. I try to take care and consider the listener's time constraints when talking, the fact that they don't remember what I just told them sees inherently dismissive.
So I guess you'd hate to talk with me. Sometimes I have to ask the person to repeat because I can't fucking understand what the hell he/she said.

It sucks, I hear what the person says, but my brain does a fucking mess and I can't understant sometimes...

If you do this
- People who talk to me while I'm in front or behind them
- People who talk too low, not
clear or too fast
Sorry, but I'll not understand you.

Fucking brain.
Isn't it the fucking worst? I'm totally with you on this one, man.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm

I've been told I talk too fast
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

joelsdaman1
Newcomer

Postby joelsdaman1 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:23 pm

When you wanna wank, but your parents are home.

And people who say "I hate people." Well done, you're so different for hating people. Want a fucking prize?

Bhikku
Tire Aficionado

Postby Bhikku » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

I want a fucking prize!

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:31 pm

-people who say "literally" when they mean "figuratively". You did not literally eat your weight in pancakes, you may be a fatass, but you didn't do that. Hyperbolic language for emphasis is okay, but that's just moronic.

-peanuts in mixed nuts. Peanuts are fine, but they don't go with actual nuts (peanuts aren't nuts).

-men with no body hair. Even if you're ripped you still look like a little boy, if you are going to be a man, be a goddamn man.

-people who say their handy and all they can do fix shit with duct tape. Duct tape is for when you are in over your head. Being handy means using tools and actual expertise, any idiot can put tape on shit.

-saggy pants. Pants go around your waist not your knees. I don't care if your black, white, or anythng else, you look like a goddamn retard. It's called a belt you dumn fuck.

-people who assume I am ignorant because I use profanity.
Fuck your shit cunts. Profanity has uses (in moderation), and it is far more effective at expressing rage and frustration than any PG means.
thanks to nbw for the sig.
You do need to try to gay it up a little more.

You're like the least gay member of this clan.

And that's counting the fact that you voluntarily have sex with men.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Yarpus.

And yeah, people who use literal and figurative incorrectly.

Their v they're; to v too.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

windstrider
Knight in Sour Armor

Postby windstrider » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Grammer and spelling misteaks are the worstest. :D

(Disclaimer — English composition instructor)

Using apostrophes to indicate more than one of something.
Then vs. than.
Where vs. we're vs. were.

People blaming all of their problems on their disability. My ex wife accepts absolutely no responsibility for her actions by blaming everything on her condition of the week.
Searing Seneschal of Salvation

Cogito, ergo incendo.

sig by NBW

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Update: Still hate the Oxford Comma.

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Beautiful women who are stupid. What a waste of a body.

Disorganized leadership. If you're in charge, you should be able to keep shit in order instead of having motherfuckers running around like chickens with their damn heads cut off.

Anytime yarpus apologizes. He's hilarious and I prefer him flagrant and abrasive. Whenever he apologizes for something, a part of me dies on the inside.

The color orange. It's fine on women, but other then that, it's goddamn offensive to my sensibilities. What a waste of the color spectrum. It's probably why I hate the phoenix suns.
You gotta understand, I love the beatdown. I really do. I always have.

Beatdown is hard, though.

Patrick chapin

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:49 pm

I just remembered a vicious seething jimmy rustling offense: LEGGINGS ARE NOT GODDAMN PANTS!!! Maybe it's because i'm gay, but I really don't need to see the contours of your nether regions in sharp relief. Even if a woman is in good shape they look aweful, and because I live in st. Louis it's even more common on chicks fatter than all holy hell. Something about the midwaste united states that makes people fat as fuck, and ruins their ability to dress appropriately for their weight.

I do like good grammer, burnspells, and oxford commas (also parenthetical asides (especially nested ones)).

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:57 pm

I am also a fan of parenthical asides. Also semi-colons; an under utilised resource.

Black people rustle my jimmies. Sure, they're otherwise super friendly and terrific company, with all the same pros and cons as any other group (cf. LP) but fucking hell, Cedric Phillips. I know we have Hitler, but fuck me you guys dropped the ball.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Yarpus
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yarpus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am

I guess I'm the cancer that is killing talented MTG players. Yes, gooood.
In response to the question - I generally hate things, especially when they are capable of speaking.

- Having to wake up in the morning. Sounds like a fucking teenagers problem, but bear with me on that. My condition makes me swallow shitload of pus whenever I'm uncoscious (like... sleeping). When I'm waking up, all I feel is the burning sensation in my lungs and I barely breath due to not coughing this shit out. Not to mention my daily dose of pain.
- I dislike my stupidity. Partially because of health issues, partially because of that I didn't managed to finish the studies that would actually allow me to get a fine job. Currently I'm doing what most of young people do (Call Center) and I actually not hate my work. It's like "meh, will do - I was working physically for most parts of my
life, I can do that!"
- Physical work.
- I hate it when people are actually not letting me to do my job properly. I get really angry because of that. For someone it's a nice 'prank' or shit like that - I do my best to take the job seriously. If you don't respect that - go away you dumb cunt.
- Humankind as it's dumb as fuck. And myself again as I'm part of it.
- People who try to prove their elitarism in any retarded fashion. I've had a friend who proclaimed himself gay just to be unique. Whenever I get into my new studies (Psychology) I see tons of people who try to explain to each other that this course actually gives you some good job opportunities (hint hint: It doesn't) and are talking about how Psychologists are important part of the society (hint hint: no they aren't). But same goes with lots of stuff. Generally people who try to somehow themselves as unique and not boring and doing it in the most dumb and boring way ever.
- Movies. I just can't see myself spending 2-3 hours
watching that. Everytime I have to watch a movie that's not called Fight Club or wasn't done by Pasikowski, it gives me a cancer.
- People who are naturally kind through words, but their actions don't reflect that. I might sound like a jerk, but if you're gonna need help - noprob, buddy. Those people are like super-nice, but whenever you'll ask them for something - they are going to show you middle finger. Fucking shitderps.
- People who don't swear. It's not natural for fuck's sake.
- Drinking.
- Not drinking.
- Corporation. I'm good at my job but I just don't remember all the 10.000 fucking emails I need to send after that. Or shit like talking to my (older) superiors without any title. I actually got warned because I used the "Sir/Miss/Mrs" title (we don't use Miss/Mrs as distinctive titles in polish language - we always call women Mrs).
- All the restriction for smokers. Okay, yes I know I'm killing myself - but I'm doing it because I really don't want to live up to
my 40thies as due to my condition I will end up as vegetable on painkillers. You don't need to add salt to the injury by making my cigarettes costs that much and give me penalty tickets just because I smoke it... nearly anywhere.
- People who are hating on Police. Rules are the rules.
- Foreigner's idea on how Poland looks like. Yes, I might be fucked up a bit - but for a singleton me there are like hundreds of normal people who live here. I might encourage some of you with the idea of how Poland looks like - but I'm showing that to you through my eyes. When I'm telling any of you that I drinked denaturated alcohol filtered through the bread - it's not like everyone did it.
- Weed. Weed is dumb. Makes me angry and paranoic. And people who are smoking lots of weed are just getting dumber and dumber.
- Vegetables.
- Music.
- Insert-any-subculture-here.
- Fact that every beggar likes me and instead of asking me for money, he wants to share a story of his live instead.
- People who try to
socialize in any possible way. Forced talks about nothing. Go fucking die in the cancer-hell.
And lots, lots more.
Last edited by Yarpus on Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:24 am

At the risk of breaking rules 1 and 2, this is really starting to sound like a conversation on /b/.

I used to think I hated black people, but it turns out that it's just the stereotypical behaviour of inner city "thugs", and what race you are doesn't matter if you act like that. Thus I have black friends that I get along with because they don't act like that, just like there are white people I know and hate because they do.

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:52 am

@yarpus; I realize thata most people majoring in psychology are going to go nowhere with it (and are generally self important fuckfaces), but those that do go on to work in the field have real value to society. Trust me when I say I am very thankful for my shrink and I would rather leave it at that.

Yarpus
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yarpus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:42 am

@yarpus; I realize thata most people majoring in psychology are going to go nowhere with it (and are generally self important fuckfaces), but those that do go on to work in the field have real value to society. Trust me when I say I am very thankful for my shrink and I would rather leave it at that.
Yeah, sorry (HAH LP) - I was mostly talking about them. Good shrinks are as anyone good... good. I'm actually thinking about going more into Human Resources and then slowly start to complete the certificates that would allow me to do my job as the real shrink well. That's gonna require years - but as I told, I'm really into doing my job well. And I think that people who are thinking they'll become therapists straight off the bat after studies just don't have enough of imagination.
But yeah, the real deal shrink is a good thing I believe. It's still not as popular in Poland than in other
countries (psychology here is mostly oriented on HR or generally the workers mental condition) - but I guess that's what I'd like to achieve in next ten years. I hope situation will actually change.

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 am

Black people are fucking awesome.

And we get to say nigga while stomping out whitey whenever he says it.

Scrubs.

Patrick chapin

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 am

I am so jealous.

What's this feeling inside me?

Infinite sadness.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Calamity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Calamity » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 am

I just remembered a vicious seething jimmy rustling offense: LEGGINGS ARE NOT GODDAMN PANTS!!! Maybe it's because i'm gay, but I really don't need to see the contours of your nether regions in sharp relief. Even if a woman is in good shape they look aweful, and because I live in st. Louis it's even more common on chicks fatter than all holy hell. Something about the midwaste united states that makes people fat as fuck, and ruins their ability to dress appropriately for their weight.
Straight male confirming this
Official Firebat of FoS

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:46 am

@LP; oh yeah, well I get say faggot. Oh wait, everyone else can too. God damn it, I should bring that up at the next meeting, we need to hurry up in reclaiming that word. We got queer recaptured outside the south pretty easily, shouldn't be that hard to reclaim faggot. I'm sure with "out of the closet into the gym" being a thing, we can start stomping breeders who use it illegitimately. But much like calling white people honkey or cracker doesn't really insult them, breeder isn't actually getting under any straight person's skin.

@Calamity; thank god, I thought I was the only one. Maybe I should start wearing them to demonstrate how ridiculous it looks (and to show off).

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:51 am

I am also a fan of parenthical asides. Also semi-colons; an under utilised resource.

Black people rustle my jimmies. Sure, they're otherwise super friendly and terrific company, with all the same pros and cons as any other group (cf. LP) but fucking hell, Cedric Phillips. I know we have Hitler, but fuck me you guys dropped the ball.
Did we actually just compare Cedric Phillips to Adolf Hitler?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm on board with that and everything. I just never thought that leap of logic would be made. :iiam:

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 am

Lets stop the racism here. You cannot be racist towards white people, this says it best:
Racism exists when prejudice+power combine to form social constructs, legislation and widespread media bias that contribute to the oppression of the rights and liberties of a group of people. Racism is systemic, institutional, and far reaching. It is the prevalence of racism within social structures and institutional norms, along with implicit and explicit enforcement by members of a group, that allows racism to run rampant and unchecked. America is a country seeped in white privilege, and our social structure is built on colonization and forced slave labor that then turned into further systemic and ongoing oppression of PoC. We have a culture that presents whiteness as the norm and all else as ‘other’ or different. White is presented as the beauty ideal, the main face in the media (unless we’re talking about criminals,
then PoC get unfairly misrepresented), the standard, the regular. It’s a structural problem that affects the perceptions of jurors in criminal cases, admissions to colleges, funding for public schools, welfare and food stamp programs, the redrawing of district lines that affect where we vote, who we see represented on T.V. and how, what schools people have access to, what neighborhoods people live in, an individual’s shopping experience, access to goods and services; it’s extensive and a part of the fabric that let’s whiteness remain dominant in American culture.
Read the full article here:

http://feminspire.com/why-reverse-racism-isnt-real/

Black people can't be racist towards themselves either. That is stupid.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:07 am

There is no reason black people should rustle your jimmies unless you are a racist

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:07 am

I like leggings on women. I identify them as the attention seekers with daddy issues and they become my prey as a smooth talk them while disguising my nefarious intentions.

Patrick chapin

Calamity
Tire Aficionado

Postby Calamity » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:07 am

When did we slip into the debate forum of MTGSally?
Official Firebat of FoS

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 am

Pretentiousness rustles my jimmies; along with Captain Murphy.

Patrick chapin

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:09 am

I feel like we're getting master trolled.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:14 am

I think your racist Z.

Patrick chapin

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 am

ALL THE WORK WE DID TOGETHER. DID IT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Patrick chapin

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 am

When did we slip into the debate forum of MTGSally?
Any forum on the internet is going to become rife with arguments/debates/pissing contests/screaming matches about things that aren't even remotely connected to the topic at hand if the moderation doesn't stop it, and this is a forum partially brought together by dickshowing. Check out http://www.boards.4chan.org/b/ where there is no moderation other than taking child porn down(and occasional petty shit because banning people for no reason pleases the mods sexually). I assume we're a higher class of dorks and scumbags, so it probably won't get that bad (and we only have psuedonymity as opposed to anonymity), but that is the general gist of what we'
re dealing with. Or check youtube comments some time, there's another cesspool of aweful.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:32 am

I don't like black people but white girls dressed as cats or asian girls dressed as Pokemon? Sign me up.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:00 am

I posted that because I felt I had to moderate my forum a little bit to make sure this doesn't sway towards too racist to the point that kpaca will come in here and fuck you up.

Trying to nip it in the bud in a sense.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:01 am

I thought you would hate all those white hipster trash kids in Melbourne more

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:06 am

It's cool. I appreciate that people who do t know the relationship between LP and I might be quite uncomfortable. We actually fuse with Alex to form Condescendtron. LP is the head, on account of his good looks and intelligence. Alex is the legs because he's tall and LP and I are both short. I'm the body because ladies want nothing more than two tickets to the gunshow.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
6 - Self-aware zem

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:10 am

Does it get sweaty in those power rangers outfits? They look very tight.

Do you wear the pink one?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:11 am

Oh no, you would probably wear the red one of course. All 3 of you would.

LP, of the Fires
Tire Aficionado

Postby LP, of the Fires » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:29 am

I surprisingly wear the black one. I do don the green one whenever I see Z's guns though.

Patrick chapin

DarthStabber
Tire Aficionado

Postby DarthStabber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 am

I'll wear the pink one if you need a 4th. I'd even wear the skirt.

Yarpus
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yarpus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:50 am

I believe pink is dedicated for Super Gay Alex.
Black is for LP.
Red is for Zem.
Fukken Zordons & shit.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:28 pm

That show is the 90's

Return to “H2O Cooler Talk”