NOW! That's What I Call General Site Blathering, Vol. 2

*memories*

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, ( G_R )

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:33 pm

The death metal/core stuff was always too heavy for my taste
Shut the fuck up.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:33 pm

The death metal/core stuff was always too heavy for my taste
Shut the fuck up.
:frown:
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:34 pm

I never said metallica wasn't the best show you've ever seen, I said they are bad in comparison to bands A, B and C that I've
seen. This means nothing compared to Bands D, E, F, ... X, Y and Z that you've seen. But if Metallica is truly the best show you've seen, I really want you to see a real metal show
Says a guy who's never seen them live, and clearly doesnt care for them to begin with.

Shut the fuck up.
I actually really enjoy a lot of their music. As far as studio music goes, they are in my top 5 probably.

Is your entire argument just that I've never seen them live, so I can't know how they are live? I've seen shows live and DVDs from those same bands, so I can make reasonable extrapolations from not only footage of Metallica's live concerts but also testimony from hardcore Metallica fans I know. I may just be straight wrong, but I think my opinions are reasonable given the evidence I have
Shut the fuck up.
your arguments are so well articulated, boy

and yes, paramore is quite pop-y. Like I said, not my favorite
I'
m not arguing with you anymore retard.

Shut the fuck up

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

So, who thinks Aaron Hernandez already got raped?

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Man, thaaaat guy.

What a way to throw 16mil away.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:36 pm

I never said metallica wasn't the best show you've ever seen, I said they are bad in comparison to bands A, B and C that I've seen. This means nothing compared to Bands D, E, F, ... X, Y and Z that you've seen. But if Metallica is truly the best show you've seen, I really want you to see a real metal show
Says a guy who's never seen them live, and clearly doesnt care for them to begin with.

Shut the fuck up.
I actually really enjoy a lot of their music. As far as studio music goes, they are in my top 5 probably.

Is your entire argument just that I've never seen them live, so I can't know how they are live? I've seen shows live and DVDs from those same bands, so I can make reasonable extrapolations from not only footage of Metallica's live concerts but also testimony from hardcore Metallica fans I know. I may just be straight wrong, but I think my opinions are reasonable given the evidence I have
nShut the fuck up.

I'm not arguing with you anymore retard.

Shut the fuck up
you haven't actually brought up a single argument point

you just keep telling me to stfu like a 6-yr old in a tantrum
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Man, thaaaat guy.

From some of the things they're saying, it sounds like he's been a thug is whole life. It's not surprising he'd go back to his retard ways and fuck his life up. I guess even stacks and stacks of cash aren't enough to change a douche.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I never said metallica wasn't the best show you've ever seen, I said they are bad in comparison to bands A, B and C that I've seen. This means nothing compared to Bands D, E, F, ... X, Y and Z that you've seen. But if Metallica is truly the best show you've seen, I really want you to see a real metal show

Shut the fuck up.

Is your entire argument just that I've never seen them live, so I can't know how they are live? I've seen shows live and DVDs from those same bands, so I can make reasonable extrapolations from not only footage of Metallica's live concerts but also
testimony from hardcore Metallica fans I know. I may just be straight wrong, but I think my opinions are reasonable given the evidence I have
Shut the fuck up.

I'm not arguing with you anymore retard.

Shut the fuck up
you haven't actually brought up a single argument point

you just keep telling me to stfu like a 6-yr old in a tantrum
:vomit:

Can you fucking read?

Shut the fuck up.

Bhikku
Tire Aficionado

Postby Bhikku » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:39 pm

lol

:popcorn:

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm

like I'll have an actual discussion if you want, kpaca

all I was trying to say is that compared to other metal bands, metallica's live performances are thought to be not so great (not just by me, this is a general consensus I've gotten from many people I've talked to about this). your viewpoint from outside the metal community is quite different than mine, and as such you are probably looking for different things in a show than I would be, so its very possible that Metallica is more appealing to you than to me for various reasons :shrug:
whisper words of wisdom

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Calling me boy and a 6 yr old in a tantrum isn't a feasible tactic when you're argument is "listen to me have down syndrome"

Jist an fyi.

Also shut up jesus what part of that dont you get.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:41 pm

all I was trying to say is that compared to other metal bands, metallica's live performances are thought to be not so great (not just by me, this is a general consensus I've gotten from many people I've talked to about this). your viewpoint from outside the metal community is quite different than mine, and as such you are probably looking for different things in a show than I would be, so its very possible that Metallica is more appealing to you than to me for various reasons :shrug:
Does it appear I'm trying to have a discussion with you?

Does "I'm not arguing this with you because you are
retarded" mean something different in New York than it does where I'm from?

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Ive seen so many concerts it would be douchey to list them all.

I think the best was Metallica in New Orleans on the death magnetic tour, or lil wayne at voodoo fest.

Also NIN was awesome.
there is no way metallica is the best show you've ever seen

I only see metal shows, so either metallica is the only metal show you've ever seen or you only see metallica, lil wayne and shitty local rappers
This was how you set this off

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Man, thaaaat guy.

From some of the things they're saying, it sounds like he's been a thug is whole life. It's not surprising he'd go back to his retard ways and fuck his life up. I guess even stacks and stacks of cash aren't enough to change a douche.
stacks of cash just make douches more
douchy

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bhikku, Checkbox, Kaitscralt, Mogadishu Jones, Spambolic, Stardust and 0 guests

oh god stardust must be shaking from the vitriol in this thread

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

"Those online meanies make me so mad!"

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Which is not what you said originally. Yu said what I just quoted, and then kept shoving hairbrushes in ypur mouth the
more the discussion went. Music is subjective, you being stupid is not. If the above was your op, things probably would have turned out different for you. It didnt, because younare a twit.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Hernandez won't be a tight end for long when he goes to jail

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 pm

You're too young and greasy to have an opinion that matters concerning anything
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 pm

I think the best was Metallica in New Orleans on the death magnetic tour, or lil wayne at voodoo fest.

Also NIN was awesome.

I only see metal shows, so either metallica is the only metal show you've ever seen or you only see metallica, lil wayne and shitty local rappers
This
was how you set this off
I understand, I got very ahead of myself because I have very strong anti-live-metallica opinions

although my first guess was right, I didn't see another metal band on that list (what genre is NIN? I don't even know)

just from what I've seen, they are bad compared to other metal bands I have seen live, so I am always surprised when someone says they enjoyed a metallica live show, let alone it was their favorite show they've seen
whisper words of wisdom

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Man, thaaaat guy.

I guess, but I mean, ive come from thug
areas, and I can't imagine I'd want to let my millions go so quick. I mean, surely he knows murder is a crime in the non hood, because it usually is in the hood. Maybe it was how fast he got that money.

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Also NIN was awesome.

I only see
metal shows, so either metallica is the only metal show you've ever seen or you only see metallica, lil wayne and shitty local rappers
This was how you set this off
I understand, I got very ahead of myself because I have very strong anti-live-metallica opinions

although my first guess was right, I didn't see another metal band on that list (what genre is NIN? I don't even know)

just from what I've seen, they are bad compared to other metal bands I have seen live, so I am always surprised when someone says they enjoyed a metallica live show, let alone it was their favorite show they've seen
Once again, ypu have never seen them live and in person to make that comparison.

Shut the fuck up why are you still so fucking stupid at the end of this argument.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Checkbox jeez

Not shutting up when told you're a shitposter is one thing (as I did the same thing myself when I first got into the gutter) but incessantly arguing for the sake of arguing is the real reason people think you're a tool. I mean pick and choose your battles, man!

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 pm

I did preface it with "just from what I've seen"

like I can identify things I don't like about a musical performance from a DVD that I would still not like if they were live in front of me, that's really all I'm saying
whisper words of wisdom

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Checkbox jeez

Not shutting up when told you're a shitposter is one thing (as I did the same thing myself when I first got into the gutter) but incessantly arguing for the sake of arguing is the real reason people think you're a tool. I mean pick and choose your battles, man!
I get I went off the deep end back there, I had already forgotten about the shitty local rappers comment and apparently had laid my point too deep within sarcasm for it to get out, I've already said "my bad" on that one
whisper words of wisdom

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:51 pm

I can see the arguing for the sake of arguing thing; its actually a thing IRL too as it turns out. I enjoy intellectual discussion so much that I'll just fucking argue a point to the ground completely missing everything else that is happening sometimes
whisper words of wisdom

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

kp gets a free pass and I don't get mad at stupid.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:54 pm

There should be a storyline forum.
҉

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 pm

no, its actually just all on me

Like I thought I made a point, and he missed it because I didn't actually make the point, but I missed the fact that he missed what I was trying to say, and then its just miscommunication everywhere because I am a twat
whisper words of wisdom

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Like I thought I made a point, and he missed it because I didn't actually make the point, but I missed the fact that he missed what I was trying to say, and then its just miscommunication everywhere because I am a twat

kpaca you can put the paddle away. he's spanking himself now.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:56 pm

checkbox's contrition posting means this fight has ended

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:56 pm

only the penitent man will pass

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

besides, checkbox, taking on a gutter regular without some snarky / keenly perceptive meme images was plain foolhardy

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm

its actually a thing that I do more often than I realize, now that I'm thinking about it

personal revelations for improving my social interactions +1
whisper words of wisdom

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:59 pm

kp gets a free pass and I don't get mad at stupid.
Oh stardust, you'll always have a huggable place in my heart.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:59 pm

besides, checkbox, taking on a gutter regular without some snarky / keenly perceptive meme images was plain foolhardy
Like kpaca said, if I had actually made my point initially rather than spouting off bullshit, the conversation would've actually been a conversation
whisper words of wisdom

Mogadishu Jones
The Superfluous Man

Postby Mogadishu Jones » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:59 pm

kpaca you can put the paddle away. he's spanking himself now.
*pant* *pant*

*lowers arm slowly*

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 pm

I feel like a slight ounce of sadness for Checkbox. He totally got bitchslapped by the whole of the chit chat contingent.

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 pm

its actually a thing that I do more often than I realize, now that I'm thinking about it

personal revelations for improving my social interactions +1
like I said in chat last night

we help people work through their personal issues or break them in the process :toot:

Bhikku
Tire Aficionado

Postby Bhikku » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 pm

lol

Return to “Blathering Archives”