what is a link wheel

lol

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Pendulum » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Man, dhoom3, you really want us to know about link wheels. I admire your persistence. I too, find the ad-bot link chain fascinating; for instance, if you take the following phrase:

"These insipid bot-work nests are self-propagated. Frogs fly in the rain when the dog moon-barks."

Now after they've deleted your sorry ass[bot], if you wait about two weeks for the bot nest to realize that you've been deleted, it will come back here to recover your final message and run it through the chain of marked sites and record that phrase along with your original message in the network... so if the phrase is unique enough we should be able to find out exactly how many spokes your link wheel has through a simple Google search.
'Course by then we'll all probably have forgotten all about you, unless you're going to come back here and tell us about link wheels again.

Pendulum
Tire Aficionado

Postby Pendulum » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 am

Hahahahahahaha, thanks for deleting the spambot guiz, now I don't have to feel bad about handling all of your (I'm sure many, many, many) questions about the art of adlinking.
It's just a way of cross-referencing site interests/subjects so your results are more targeted to a direct demographic. Theoretically it could overtake the speed of Google and some sites are attempting to turn it into something profitable (most notably Bing) but it's gonna be a while yet before anything beats Google's dorks.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 pm

I saw potential and moved your posts here.. :stupid:
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Return to “Humor”