Razzie Awards: The Results!

Come vote in the Forum Awards

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Razzie Awards: The Results!

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 am

Bonus Voting Poll: The winner is Thrillho for biggest dossiers collector MTGS mod of the Year: The winner is Wopalong MTGS CI Warrior of the Year: The winner is Harkius with almost no competition
MTGS Promotion of the Year: The winner is the lapdog also by a large margin
MTGS Troll of the Year: We have a tie between three candidates: Hannes, the Gutter-Staff Pegging chamber, and Tom Servo Scumbag of the Year: In a surprising twist: Scumbag (with google a close second)
MTGS Gimmick of the Year: The winner is "Zombie" Zach[/mod:
335dgxod] again by a large margin
Lynching of the year goes to [mod]rianalnn
for the way he cleaned house in the Called, with CI Warriors as a close second for the way they cleaned house with rianalnn. A double victory of sorts for rianalnn
MTGS mod lounge post of the year is a tie between the staff harassed by the userbase thread and the rianalnn mod re-application thread MTGS CI post of the year is also a tie between the Arcadic post labasting internet cowards and scumbags, and the lapdog professional account of the mass bannings MTGS most Internet mad member is Promatim, no competition
Leaker of the Year award goes to StarcityGames forums, again, no competition there

MTGS most creative banning
goes to Scumbag by a comfortable margin
Most Malicious attack is a tie in between vbulletin and jonnyjonski threats upon the entire New York city

We have quite a few tie ins, you guys know what this means?

2nd Voting Phase!
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Only two hours left to cast your votes!

Also I will be awarding trophies tomorrow as a valentine gift's day. If someone wishes to decline their own, please state so ITT, by PM, AIM or email.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Psh, its V day today! Spread the love and sex everyone!
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:29 am

And that's a wrap!

Here are the final results:

Bonus Voting Poll: The winner is Thrillho for biggest dossiers collector MTGS mod of the Year: The winner is Wopalong MTGS CI Warrior of the Year: The winner is Harkius with almost no competition
MTGS Promotion of the Year: The winner is the lapdog also by a large margin
MTGS Troll of the Year: The winner is Hannes by a significant margin
Scumbag of the Year: In a surprising twist: Scumbag (with google a close second)
MTGS Gimmick of the Year: The winner is "Zombie" Zach again by a large
margin
Lynching of the year goes to rianalnn for the way he cleaned house in the Called, with CI Warriors as a close second for the way they cleaned house with rianalnn. A double victory of sorts for rianalnn
MTGS mod lounge thread of the year is the staff harassed by the userbase thread MTGS CI post of the year is the Arcadic post exposing internet cowards and scumbags MTGS most Internet mad member is Promatim, no competition
Leaker of the Year award goes to StarcityGames forums, again, no competition there
MTGS most creative banning goes to Scumbag by a comfortable margin
Most Malicious attack goes to vbulletin for injecting
malicious code in MTGS.

Hope everyone had a blast with these, and we hope to reconvene again in a year with a new fresh bag of lulz. Trophies will be delivered shortly

Thank you all for participating, its been fun! :smileup:

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:41 am

Can kpaca, jonny, and I all accept the 'Called Lynch' trophies on behalf of Rianalnn?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 am

But Rianalnn is a member of this site!

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:36 am

lol
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 am

Haha, wait, is he really?

WHY?!
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Return to “2012 MTGS Razzies”