[Ærticle] - If You Can't Take Criticism of Jeremy Hambly, You're Part of the Problem

Post here if you have an article you'd like to post in the frontpage

Moderators: Kaitscralt, imopen2

admin
Site Admin
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

[Ærticle] - If You Can't Take Criticism of Jeremy Hambly, You're Part of the Problem

Postby admin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Discuss the repost of the controversial MTGSalvation article "If You Can't Take Criticism of Jeremy Hambly, You're Part of the Problem" by Teia Rabishu

This article was originally posted on MTGSalvation but was deleted in view of the large controversy that followed it. For the sake of transparency and the sake of a free discussion of the issues addressed or pertinent to this article, we have decided to repost it here at diestoremoval.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 am

I agree with many many of Teia's points in the article. Deleting things because they're too controversial is also part of the problem.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:07 am

I'm also fine with videogames where shooting Nazis in New York City takes place. I once went on a rampage against redneck bikers with Confederate flags while playing Hitman Contracts and enjoyed it.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:57 pm

My memory is a little lacking these times, who is this Spectre guy again?
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:49 pm

He was leaked the sale to Curse by MTGS mods leaks? I thought that was me? :confused:
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Posted in sym, I give it an hour before being deleted.

Jesus
Newcomer

Postby Jesus » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:09 am

Five years later, and you still have nothing better to do with your lives.

Jesus
Newcomer

Postby Jesus » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:12 am

I guess the part that bothers me is that some of you were actually decent forum users in the past.

But now, all these years later, you're still more concerned with seeing how big of an asshat you can be to people you don't like than to move on and be halfway decent people.

iamabadman
Defender of GRR

Postby iamabadman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:14 am

STFU jesus, or you are getting coal in your stocking again this year.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:15 am

Who said I didn’t like people on salvation ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 am

I guess the part that bothers me is that some of you were actually decent forum users in the past.

But now, all these years later, you're still more concerned with seeing how big of an asshat you can be to people you don't like than to move on and be halfway decent people.
Decent forum users that were banned ?

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:17 am

Hey Jesus, what’s your favorite mod lounge post in the razzies section on this site ?

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:21 am

Worry not, Jesus, thanks to the wonders of the internet, it took me less than 10min to get the article reposted here.

I have wasted my time in significantly worse and inconsequential shit in the past, I guarantee it.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am

Because decency as a human being is primarily measured against the golden standard of how well or ill disposed one is against the staff of an internet forum about magical cards.

k.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:46 am

Hey Jesus, I’m going to spend 5 mins of my time every day for the next few weeks reposting that artical in sym.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:01 am

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/comm ... omment=142

NightArcher

Postby NightArcher » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:16 am

:munch:

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:21 am

If you defended teia for talking shit about people behind closed doors, your part of the problem.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:33 am

Blackhound, quit dogpiling him man, at least he has the decency of personally stating his disapproval of our actions, which is way more than you can say about the rest of the people in charge of that site, at least give that to him.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:56 am

Top 3 places to stay away from Incase of harassment.

1, Mtg tournaments
2, College campuses
3, North Korea, Sommolia, Libya, various other 3rd world countries.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:32 pm

"My statements was more in tune to the fact you got banned by mods that wanted wrong think gone and I want people to dig more into it as the rabbit hole goes very deep."
-ConspiracyTri
҉

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Malicious attacks on the city of newyork in silent protest while wearing khadaffi masks.

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:57 pm

I can't believe that in 2017, people still think that deleting things makes them go away.

This type of shit is why your site is dying, by the way. Grats on selling out before you became irrelevant, though!

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Also, I like this look for the site. I have a real problem with the thought policing that's been going on in Magic lately, and there is no site that's willing to even so much as take a look at it and that's absolute bullshit.

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Hey Jesus, what’s your favorite mod lounge post in the razzies section on this site ?
???

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:12 pm

"My statements was more in tune to the fact you got banned by mods that wanted wrong think gone and I want people to dig more into it as the rabbit hole goes very deep."
-ConspiracyTri
Yup. Trying to breadcrumb some shit to happen. Just want to watch things burn.
I just shit post and get blocked on the twatters

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 pm

It was also breadcrumb to see if that would get me banned from the magictcg reddit

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Trolling like it's 2013. :chewy:

It is an interesting subculture. Online magic players, I mean. Everyone just trying to do their best, but not really understanding real life or something. Or is it a lack of insight into the bigger picture? Need to see a thesis on this one.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 pm

These humans, eh Chewbacca?
҉

Blackhound
prinny dood!

Postby Blackhound » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:26 pm

What is this real life you speak of ?

Sir Sapphire the 3rd
Tire Aficionado

Postby Sir Sapphire the 3rd » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:29 pm

While these keyboard warriors are at it. I'll be chilling by my fire pit I am building.
While they reeeeeee all over I'll be making money
While they think they win then go home to piss miserable existence I'll be kicking back with the wife in my house as the dog WONT SHUT THE FUCK UP at any doors that open lol.

Return to “Frontpage Articles”