Planechase Mafia - Game Over

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 am

rez said not to
Uuuunnngggg

Brains

BRAINS!!!!
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:12 am

I would but rez said not to and I clear all my important life decisions with him first :scared:
UNG
Manders

Great job, you guys. 2 down. I was hoping that'd be game, but apparently not.

Of the remaining, here's where everyone ranks (in my opinion) from Scummiest to Most Town:
Col. Khaddafi
( G_R )
rcwraspy
rezombad
hamfactorial
Pedrobear

Here's what everyone needs to do:
Make a case. I don't care if we have 5 cases on one person, everyone make a case. No planeswalking. Once these are done, we can go to the next step.

We've got a great lead here, guys. We did a fantastic job. I'm much less sure about the remaining players than I was the two that just died. We've got to put in the work now.

Gogogo!!
UHH

Brains!!!

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Planechase Mafia - Day 5 - Shanked

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 am

Oooohhhh uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh brains

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 am

Yeah I should have been more clear. That was manders before she was rezzed. I was away for a bit.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:16 am

Yeah I should have been more clear. That was manders before she was rezzed. I was away for a bit.
UHHH

Brains brains brains

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:17 am

Girl you know I would vig you if I could
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:19 am

Girl you know I would vig you if I could
Uhhh ooogggh ugh

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:16 am

:/
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 am

My above post was RE: this:
I would but rez said not to and I clear all my important life decisions with him first :scared:
Just make a claim already rez... :muh:

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:49 am

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:43 pm

My above post was RE: this:
Just make a claim already rez... :muh:
BRAINS
Here's what everyone needs to do:
Make a case. I don't care if we have 5 cases on one person, everyone make a case. No planeswalking. Once these are done, we can go to the next step.

We've got a great lead here, guys. We did a fantastic job. I'm much less sure about the remaining players than I was the two that just died. We've got to put in the work now.

Gogogo!!
UhUhUh

UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:08 pm

:sweat:

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:30 pm

I didn't do the following (bottom of page 26) as a case, but I think it's interesting nonetheless.
I just isolated McDonalds's posts (which was a simple 1 page long) and a lot of his posts are tied up with scumbag in one way or another. The sequence basically goes from voting him, saying there's a solid case on him (which had never actually been articulated that I recall) to yelling at me for being suspicious of Khadaffi because of what Ria said post-mortem to jumping on Khadaffi regarding the Bolas's Meditation Realm thing.
Finals are done, woot

vote scumbag
I'm voting scumbag not tube hunter
That aside, what are we doing, I feel there is a solid case on scumbag, is there anyone Im missing, what do?
No offense but "cause he said so" at this point isn't rly good enough
As for my T/S list (assuming the model suggested by Rezmanders)
Town:
Rezombad - at times the only one actively driving the game, pro active and trying to progress the game
Ham - I'm bad at reading him but he seems town
Pedro - mod confirmed
Rednihist - super lucky and I could be swayed to believe he is scum, I am simply more sure of the following 3

Scum:
GR - panicky, suddenly, he (along with Rcw) try to start a wagon on scumbag, out of seemingly nowhere
Rcw - super panicky, and remarkably aggressive suddenly, pretty sure he is bussing scumbag...or trying to
Scumbag - his post about the Nicol Bolas realm and that bit at the beginning of day 2
Also its Nicol'Fucking'Bolas personal plane, that's scummy as hell, whats there to grant that olas can't pull any special tricks while in his plane? We should avoid it like the plague.
Bolded for emphasis, but yeah, why the fuck would that alarm you?
My point is that with the information that has been presented (the name of the realm, flavor text and ability), we've no reason to assume it's super scummy, especially when the ability (depending on how you look at it) is pro town.

The only reason to assume it's scummy is if a)you're flavor gaming (which is normally a poor idea, and even in light of all the revealed roles being good guys, still largely is) or b) you have information about the setup
This was directly followed by Khadaffi voting McDonalds:
Vote McDonalds
And back to yelling at me:
naked voting scumbag "because he said so" isn't cutting it
Did anybody else have a problem with my posts about Khadaffi following what Ria said when he could ghost-talk? Because I probably would have glossed over the posts between McDonalds and Khadaffi if it weren't for McDonalds coming to Khadaffi's defense. Because he aggressively defended Khadaffi when I was suspicious, it feels like his own back-and-forth with Khadaffi and fairly weak attacks on him were busing, not scum slinging mud onto town.
The pattern between McDonalds, Red, and Col. Khadaffi is pretty scummy. McDonalds bused Khadaffi at one moment and then defended him the next. But I think I should address this too:
I was the first to point out that McDonalds was scum, yanno, after I MADE SOME ACTUAL POST ANALYSIS, and the first to vote him, and I was dumbfounded that you guys were using this argument to lynch Red since it was patently false.
The fact that Red devoured McDonalds makes it pretty clear that McDonalds was the scum team bus target, so the fact that Khadaffi also bused him is pretty meaningless.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Unvote

I'm gathering posts. I have hamfactorial and Scumbag on top of my list. I'll give rezombad a look, if this is the endgame I don't see what the hell he's trying to conceal/protect by not claiming.

Scenarios I'm considering:
  • Scumbag is Nicol Fuckin' Bolas (as he likes to call him ^_^)
  • Scumbag might or might not be compleated and:
  • hamfactorial is Bolas, has been fooling us all game
  • rezombad is Bolas, his talking to dead people has to do with it somehow.
In that order. Not to say rcwraspy is cleared, but my reasons to believe that he is town are quite strong.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:44 pm

:/ Preview button is the one on the left... reposting:

Unvote

I'm gathering posts. I have hamfactorial and Scumbag on top of my list. I'll give rezombad a look, if this is the endgame I don't see what the hell he's trying to conceal/protect by not claiming.

Scenarios I'm considering:
  1. Scumbag is Nicol Fuckin' Bolas (as he likes to call him ^_^)
  2. Scumbag might or might not be compleated and:
  • hamfactorial is Bolas, has been fooling us all game
  • rezombad is Bolas, his talking to dead people has to do with it somehow.
In that order. Not to say rcwraspy is cleared, but my reasons to believe that he is town are quite strong.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Alright, done reading rez, nothing of concern, plus his ability and even if I buy ham's no-NK theory, those are enough to confirm his position in the townie list.

He's just being annoying by ignoring and refusing the whole claim thing (by looking at his T/S lists he must not trust me very much).

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Uhhhhh

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Pedrobear:

When you were silenced on N2, what did the PM say? Please paraphrase, no direct quotes.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:46 pm

hamfactorial highlights:
Oh, you're right, scratch that.

We can just stay here on Wildfire and let the random number generator decide the game XD
A joke. Not contributing, if you read that page he's just going along with everyone else.
Scumbag:

I agree with that conclusion. I'm definitely either Koth or Elspeth, and I was in a neighbor chat with Manders.

We weren't lovers, though. That's a different role.

I was suspicious of Manders when she replaced in for DK and announced herself in our QT. She was talking about us being masons, which we weren't.
^ This is actually a helpful post.

:scared:

Everyone here knows I'm the best scum player around.
:no:
Being Manders' neighbor doesn't make me confirmed town, but I agree that it's much more likely. If I was scum, I think it would be more useful to leave her alive and communicate with her in the QT to figure out her role before targeting her as the NK.
Wine in front of me, as stated before.
Discussing who he should target draws out information that helps the scum team make NK plans. That's a bad thing, unless you're on the scum team.
Fair enough.
How many walks have we had? I still have mine, Dechs may have been the PM walk at the beginning of the game.

If it's just me left, I want to stay here.
He wanted to stay on Esper, where Red happened to have an extra vote, until Ria pressed him to planeswalk and he complied.

:jerk:

Ya got me
Not helpful.
It's k boss, I always fuck my way through day 1. If I'm still doing this later, you have cause to suspect me.
Response to a vote. He actually kept no doing the "fluff posts" thing throughout the game.
Jamie is so cool and edgy
This is part of what TH was talking about at the time.

There might be a case here, but wait for my next post...

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:16 pm

Col. Khaddafi highlights:
I'd planeswalk another 3 times right now if I could
Yeah wouldn't that be cool, right?
Hint at multiple walks. See the imopen2 lynch.
Like you quoted a post of me giving a highfive and then voted a different guy.

Pro town planes;
Bolas' Meditation
Dominaria
Shalandar

Neutral Planes:
Rabiah

Scum Planes:
Wildfire
Ulgorotha
Also, why do you place Bolas Meditation realm as a town plane? that makes no particular sense. Like someone who didn't vote is untargetble for the night, Ok that means a town member cannot be NK'd but also scuym canno be copped. At the very best its a neutral plane.

Also its Nicol'Fucking'Bolas personal plane, that's scummy as hell, whats there to grant that olas can't pull any special tricks while in his plane? We should avoid it like the plague.
The post that started it all...

Go on...
Its the game's main antagonist personal plane, so I really don't know what to add to my previous common sense comment :shrug:
This is one of the posts that made me form the "Scumbag is Bolas" theory.
There's no reason to think nicol bolas is going to jump out of the flavor text unless you know something we don't Scumbag.
I dunno man, its Nicol Fucking' Bolas
Another of those.
The most educated Dragon of the Multiverse
And this sealed it for me, coming from Dr. Khaddafi...
hey fellow walkers, I'm back, but I see not much has been happening, typical day 1 stuff.
Town/scum list please.

Input coming tomorrow.
That's easy

Town: Ria - He came up with a plan to help town get info, and I don't believe that Bolas stuff was any gambit.

Everyone else: Null
Yet another post mentioning Bolas. For me it's like he was too focused on the whole Bolas thing.
So, any nightreads you guys want to share? catch any scum?

As for the kill, I have the impression it was random, I would have expected rianalnn to have been targeted, not Manders. I need a re-read :shrug:
Slip?
Random as in she didn't claim any power role
Is he guessing, or is he using info he has to fake a guess? Very suspicious start of that day.
What do you mean it should have been random? Do you have some inside knowledge I'm missing here?
because I'm under the impression the kill was random :teach:
Interesting interaction with RedNihilist about the whole "it was random" thing.
True, Bromance doesn't match having something like a scum killing a townie, ham is confirmed town for me too.
Barns Red.
Look guys, I have not forgotten that I have to come with a T/S list, and I hope people follow through. Sorry for being rather inactive but most of my forum time has been spent fixing this clusterfuck of an upgrade.

With this said Planeswalking is the way to go. First it makes for a fun game, second, as town we can glean some more info, think Serra's realm.

Plus, reading the OP, if we can get to Grixis, we might bring back a zombie Manders, no idea how this works, but it seems we have a limited capability to revive townies... So lets keep up with the momentum.
Good, actually.
Well, unsurprisingly I haven't had the time for a full T/S list, but I'll post an abridged version to get things moving

Town.

hamfactorial: The bromance thing settles it. I don't see any workable scenario where lovers (is that the mafia term?) would be town-scum or town-neutral, plus flavorgaming makes it unlikely ham is anything less than town, since he is likely Elspeth or Koth. 99% town

rezombad. Active. Scumhunting: strongly leaning town

Witchhunt: Ditto. Have a good vibe about his posts. strongly leaning town too.

rianalnn: came up with the planeswalk plan which is a solid pro-town strategy. Said Bolas realm was pro-town, but I highly doubt this is a gambit. Was fairly active, now is lurking but hey, so is everyone. Also strongly leaning town

imopen2: has made a token effort of coming up with partial T/S lists over the game: leaning town

Tubehunter: wans't cleared town in Serra's realm (50% chance of it). Othewise, active scumhunting. slightly leaning town (because of the 50% thingy)

rcwraspy: tending null, made a nice PBPA of Tubehunter

RedNihilist: ditto, not much to read about, most he did was questioning ria's statement about Bolas realm being protown.

( G_R ): not much to read on. A little scumhunting. Null

McDonalds: mostly lurking or making null posts. Leaning scum

Scum
Has both dead scum at the bottom of the list. :monocle:
OK lets get things moving, we really are stalled. What do you guys think of clearing that neighbor scenario?

1) So Bromance implies: Neighbor is either Elspeth or Koth, given the lore. Since we are talking about Bro, I'm assuming Koth
Now, second fact each one can attest, the game has not switched pw alignments. This means that each of our planeswalker mtg lore is aligned with the T/S setup of this game (I know mine is, and dead people ones have been up to now).

So by this metric if ham is friends with Venser (Either Elspeth or more likely Koth) then it means he is town.

2) Then comes the meeric of thinking: Okay, lovers can only be of the same alignment or not? That falls in that modgaming scenario that rez discussed, so this I am a little more uncertain about given my limited experience at these games. My intuition tells me that a Town-Scum lover relationship is unlikely, unless there is some very specific scenario. a town-neutral one could work I guess, but the town-town scenario is them more favorable one.

So taking into account 1) and applying Occam's Razor and stuff, that is why I consider ham to be almost certainly confirmed as town, with just a tiny possibility of being Neutral (unlikely since Elspeth and Koth both hate Bolas).

So, can we hear about this more and get this out of the way so we can narrow down our scum pool?
Here he mentions a third faction, which is actually something to consider. Is there a chance we had Phyrexians since the beginning of the game?? :o
That raises an interesting point. If we just blindly planeswalk, there's the risk we will end up in a non-friendly town plane by the time we reach a lynch, having spent all our credits.

So we should ASAP decide who is cleared as town in our game and he should hold its planeswalk as an Ace card in case something bad happens.
Not sure what to make of this.
Huh I think he said he was camping until Sunday evening a few posts back?

You guys really need to stop being so lazy and just jumping on every train that leaves town

Also rez, how I'm I confirmed Town? I'm missing it too.

Not to mention I could turn Phyrexian by the end of the day. :-/
I actually like that post.
LMD and a few more people have been mostly lurking in this game, just go back to my last T/S list to check. It should be easy to spot this now that we have the isolate function back for the prosilver skins (below the profile line Posts).

I'm perfectly fine voting LMD, but also in following through the vote on G_R that got stopped cold last day, so I will hold on my vote for now until more activity occurs (and for example io2 gets back in the game).
This ringed bells at the time and still does. More so if LMD was an agreed bus. "Don't forget about the guy we were gonna lynch yesterday"
The jig is up!

vote imopen2
The previous post and this one were what made me vote him the following day. This was followed by a hammer by Red. :/
So, I lost all my abilities for the next day and night, all I can do is vote :shrug:
Hint at night abilities, but they came with his claim too. More on that later...
What the hell? Just because he is confirmed townie his words are gospel? He can't be wrong?

How about we stop doing all this "because he said so" crap and actually do what Manders suggested?

Also checking who voted for who and when in the past days. But I know, it will require, like, investment in the game :rolleyes:
Angry Khaddafi strikes again. Actually a post in his favor.
So, I lost all my abilities for the next day and night, all I can do is vote :shrug:
Tell me about your night
Yes I have a night ability
I would love to see a well thought out t/s list from mcdonalds
Seconded. Followed by G_R, rednihilist and rcwraspy who are some of the heaviest lurkers of this game
Night ability confirmed. I missed that part originally. The second part of the post keeps on the LMD thing and also has Red, rcw and me on the suspect list. Interesting how it matches Red's "rcw, GR and lmd" list.
For reference here is a list of all the day end votes. I'll be adding a list of all the other votecounts later on
That's a lynch!

Jamie (7): Col. Khaddafi, TubeHunter, ( G_R ), hamfactorial, rcwraspy, Manders, Mcdonalds
rcwraspy (2): rezombad
rianalnn (1): WitchHunt
TubeHunter (2): imopen2, Jamie
Manders (1): rianalnn

Not voting: RedNihilist
Final Votecount

Col. Khaddafi (2): rianalnn, RedNihilist
RedNihilist (1): imopen2
rezombad (3): ( G_R ), PedroBear, rcwraspy
( G_R ) (4): rezombad, Col. Khaddafi, hamfactorial, Mcdonalds

Not voting: WitchHunt
You are currently on Serra's Realm.

That's a lynch!

Col. Khaddafi (1): rcwraspy
imopen2 (6): Mcdonalds, hamfactorial, rezombad, Pedrobear, Col. Khaddafi, RedNihilist
Mcdonalds (1): WitchHunt
Pedrobear (1): ( G_R )

Not voting: imopen2
Actually helpful post for town, but he's in every wagon. :uhh:
And these are the lynches that didn't go through
Votecount

Col. Khaddafi (4): imopen2, rianalnn, Mcdonalds, RedNihilist
WitchHunt (1): ( G_R )

Not voting: hamfactorial, rezombad, rcwraspy, Col. Khaddafi, WitchHunt, TubeHunter

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You are currently on Innistrad.

Votecount

Col. Khaddafi (4): imopen2, rianalnn, Mcdonalds, RedNihilist
WitchHunt (1): ( G_R )
RedNihilist (1): rezombad

Not voting: hamfactorial, rcwraspy, Col. Khaddafi, WitchHunt, PedroBear

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Deadline extended to one week + 4 hours from the time of this post, 12:00 noon MST, Tuesday May 26. Deadline Clock.
You are currently on Mercadia.

Votecount

Col. Khaddafi (3): rianalnn, Mcdonalds, RedNihilist
RedNihilist (1): imopen2
rezombad (4): ( G_R ), hamfactorial, PedroBear, rcwraspy
( G_R ) (2): rezombad, Col. Khaddafi

Not voting: WitchHunt

With 11 alive plus the effect of Mercadia, it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline in just under 5 hours. Deadline Clock.
Can you see the pattern?
So, looking at the day ends, there is someone who stands out the scummiest, which is McDonalds.

- He hammered Jamie Day 1.
- He was the last to vote GR before the day ended

He was the first to vote imopen2 though.

For the wagons that did not follow through (Col. Lhaddafi and rezombad), its McDonalds and RedNihilist as the last voters and rcwraspy as the last on rez (not counting Pedrobear who is confirmed town).
And again with the McDonalds thing.

I saved this for last, because during my reread I noticed something:
Btw, claim time.

I didn't get my requested walker, so as a consolation prize they made me the weaboo walker. I have a one shot ability of making planeswalk at night, I can request a specific plane ant it is XXX times as likely to be selected.
This is like Karn's ability, except at night and one-shot. I'm thinking, why would "the weaboo walker" get something similar to Karn? And at night? It's motherfucking KAAAAAAAARN.

The case against Scumbag is stronger than whatever can come from ham's read. Yeah, yeah, bad GR don't flavor-game, but Bolas doesn't make sense in a bromance with Venser. The "third-faction from the begining" theory (I was considering the possibility that this was ham's case) also fails the flavor test.

We should lynch the colonel.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm

GR:

I'm interested in hearing from Pedro about what happened to him on N2, since Col K claims to have been silenced N3.
I'm Gideon, I can redirect any bad ability during Night from a target to me.
Used on ria on Night1
Got silenced for Night2
Used on Rez on Night3
If Pedro received notice that he had no ability for the next day and night, he wouldn't have attempted to use his bodyguard ability on N3.

If Col K's claim of being silenced includes a detail that can only come from a scum teammate's role PM, he's a dead man.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:23 pm

GR:

I'm interested in hearing from Pedro about what happened to him on N2, since Col K claims to have been silenced N3.
Used on ria on Night1
Got silenced for Night2
Used on Rez on Night3
If Pedro received notice that he had no ability for the next day and night, he wouldn't have attempted to use his bodyguard ability on N3.

If Col K's claim of being silenced includes a detail that can only come from a scum teammate's role PM, he's a dead man.
UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH UHHH

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Wow, you guys are actually doing solid scumhunting work :o

And all it took was to get to day 5! :thumbsup:
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Solid analysis GR, lets see if you guys can keep this high quality work for everybody else.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Wow, you guys are actually doing solid scumhunting work :o

And all it took was to get to day 5! :thumbsup:
BRAINS!!!!!!

Vote: Col. Khaddafi

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 am

Vote Col K

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:26 am

Ahh... back to old habits.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am in no way admitting I'm scum there, just praising that someone finally did some solid detective work (I believe its called scumhunting, isn't it?). The fact it is about me is irrelevant, I would have posted the exact same sentence if this was an analysis of rez posts or someone else.

If you guys want to treat this as a slip... Fine. However that seems yet like another half-assed ban :shrug:

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:29 am

OK, it looked like you were giving up.

unvote until Pedro comments.

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:57 am

Ahh... back to old habits.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. I am in no way admitting I'm scum there, just praising that someone finally did some solid detective work (I believe its called scumhunting, isn't it?). The fact it is about me is irrelevant, I would have posted the exact same sentence if this was an analysis of rez posts or someone else.

If you guys want to treat this as a slip... Fine. However that seems yet like another half-assed ban :shrug:
Brains

Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Manders » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 am

OK, it looked like you were giving up.

unvote until Pedro comments.
Brains!!

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:24 am

If we don't lynch khaddafi and mislynch town we'll still need to lynch khaddafi because of the 50/50 on him being a phyrexian. If we have to clear him sometime now is as good as any. If he is town mislynching him now is better than 2 mislynches in a row.
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 am

Dude...

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:09 am

We lynch him because he's scum, how is a mislynch any good? If there's someone else who is scum then we lynch them and if the game isn't over then we move to looking for a third faction.

Right now I'm pretty confident that he IS the remaining scum. I guess I need to look at you closer, though. *sigh*

Pedrobear

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:22 am

GR:

Used on ria on Night1
Got silenced for Night2
Used on Rez on Night3

To be clear as possible without breaking the rules :
-Tubehunter/me used our ability N1, it resolved
-At the same time, someone has silenced me for the next Day and Night (D2 and N2), I couldn't also PW. Just vote.
-I have no clue if the silence was targetting me directly or it is the result of my redirect from Ria to me.

From what it seems, there is no added information in Scumbag claim that he wouldn't know from Stardust's PM.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:51 am

Well, there's a simple explanation for that: I didn't scum slip any scum role info by way of not being scum and not being privy to it..

If I may add a comment, I'm actually very surprised to have made it to day 5 since for some reason people have been itching to kill me since day 1. Probably why people never bothered to NK me since I have been a dead man walking all the game.

I suppose there is an upside to this: I am so gonna talk shit about rez in his dead guys quicktopic tonight ^_^ (BRAIIIINS!)

Pedrobear

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:24 pm

I took some time to Iso both Mcdonalds and Rednihilist posts. Came to some conclusions :
-They never accused each other of being scum.
-They have openly accused : rcw, jamie, scumbag, GR, Imopen2 and ria. For the dead players, none of them were actually scum.
-In the remaining alive players, they never accused me or ham or rez. I'm 100% confirmed town.
-Red tried to push Ham as Champion.

I know there is a conscensus that Rez and Ham are the most town player there, but those conclusions are really bothering me.

Rez claim please. Or at least give a good reason of not doing so.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm

GR:

Used on ria on Night1
Got silenced for Night2
Used on Rez on Night3

To be clear as possible without breaking the rules :
-Tubehunter/me used our ability N1, it resolved
-At the same time, someone has silenced me for the next Day and Night (D2 and N2), I couldn't also PW. Just vote.
-I have no clue if the silence was targetting me directly or it is the result of my redirect from Ria to me.

From what it seems, there is no added information in Scumbag claim that he wouldn't know from Stardust's PM.
OK, thanks Pedro. So much for my brilliant discovery!

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 pm

We lynch him because he's scum, how is a mislynch any good? If there's someone else who is scum then we lynch them and if the game isn't over then we move to looking for a third faction.

Right now I'm pretty confident that he IS the remaining scum. I guess I need to look at you closer, though. *sigh*
Cause nobody's ever been wrong with a lynch target before...

I posted that because even if someone doesn't think Khadaffi is scum, mathematically he's the correct lynch target. If he's not scum he's either town or a Phyrexian, and it's a 50/50 at which he is. It's possible this game only had 2 scum and it's still going because there's a Phyrexian (or more). That means we have to eliminate the possibility of Khadaffi being Scum or a Phyrexian unless we're absolutely convinced that lynching someone else wins us the game, which we don't seem to be. If we're completely wrong and he's town, it gives us better information for a lynch in the next game day. But if we mislynch someone else this game day, then next game day we'll still have to lynch Khadaffi because of the above. So it's best to do so now.

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:33 pm

OK.

Vote Col. Khaddafi

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:39 pm

I'm holding my vote because I want to give people time to refute me on that. I think it's correct but want to make sure.

Return to “Completed Games”