SOA Mafia: Season One -- Day Four

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:39 am

Huh. I didn't realise that I super hammered there. That long post was not for justification though. It was for my own peace of mind.

I'm town, and I think you'll realise that just reading today alone.

1) imopen's opening flavour makes it very clear that someone tried to protect rcw. That couldn't have been anyone but me.

2) I was also the last to claim, meaning that I had no reason to fear a tracker - claiming my targets as they were wouldn't make sense from scumStardust's position since I could have easily claimed to have protected rezombad last night (especially after my write-up to imopen, which would have had to have been fabricated) and... I dunno, rezombad the night before as well, I guess? kpaca wasn't the most obvious choice anyway.

3) What reason would I have to bring up the Godfather? There's a solid townie reason for doing so, so you might say, "To appear townie," but I already had Red and rezmo both voting for each other. That's exactly where I would have wanted to stay if I was scum. If the conversation stays between those two (which it almost certainly would have), I'm set.

4) If rezombad is telling the truth (and he would have to be if I'm scum) then a Godfather doesn't make a huge amount of sense in this setup anyway. A neutral cop is not something that needs to be balanced against.

I guess that's all I've got. Seems like an easy call from where I'm sitting, but yeah, paranoia, etc.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 am

Answering unanswered questions shortly
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 am

I was worried about getting nked n3 even if someone town got lynched.
Why?

Also, I don't think you answered any of my questions. Most importantly, why did you claim?
Because paranoia.

I'll go in to more detail on any qurstions i missed later on tonight. I only have time to do drive by question answering at work.
would you mind restating what you want to hear from me? Aside from how i would have achieved my wincon yesterday, you kind of answer the other things with question marks behind them.

not meaning to be difficult, but my days are long, and im not quite seeing how i can explain myself effectively.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:44 am

Stardust:

I figured you were town after your "meh" response to Red's observation about rez's 2/3 cop results. A scum player would have encouraged me to pursue that one, especially if it lead to an outcome you wanted.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:59 am

Well then stop scaring me!

rez, WitchHunt was already going down. At least, it looked probable. Your claim pushed that further, but if I had been in your shoes, I wouldn't have claimed. At least, not until I saw the wagon falling apart (and even then, why should you care? Lynching town is just as good so long as you're not the nightkill). I think claiming cop put you at a much greater risk of being nightkilled without giving a survivor any benefit. Therefore, you are not a survivor, therefore you are lying scum.

Unless you had some other reason to claim. That's why I'm asking.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 am

Secondary question: why was your immediate response "because paranoia" if you didn't really have something in mind? What were you paranoid about?
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Well then stop scaring me!

rez, WitchHunt was already going down. At least, it looked probable. Your claim pushed that further, but if I had been in your shoes, I wouldn't have claimed. At least, not until I saw the wagon falling apart (and even then, why should you care? Lynching town is just as good so long as you're not the nightkill). I think claiming cop put you at a much greater risk of being nightkilled without giving a survivor any benefit. Therefore, you are not a survivor, therefore you are lying scum.

Unless you had some other reason to claim. That's why I'm asking.
I didn't see it that way at the time, and I was pretty excited to counterclaim.

I think your main issue is that you're misinterpreting my being bad as being a liar.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:01 pm

Secondary question: why was your immediate response "because paranoia" if you didn't really have something in mind? What were you paranoid about?
I thought about trying to win with scum d3, but there were too many things to worry about, so being able to counterclaim witch was nice.

I'll get back later

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:14 pm

I don't see what that has to do with you being paranoid. Explain?

Maybe you can take this as a compliment, but I don't see you as a bad player. I think you would have realised these possibilities and acted according to your win condition. For example, counter claiming in the same manner that I did: saying there was something wrong with the role PM and leave it at that so you don't become a high priority target.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:50 pm

I think you think too highly of me :D

Im gonna read reds day3 and do a pbpa by 9 tonight.

I'm also gonna reread our interactions and post about them.

I'm a neutral cop.
You're town.
Ham is town.

Pie
Occam's razor
Buzzwords

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Poe*

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Paranoia:
If witch lives and I don't get killed n3, do i kayne geet night killed and is there even a day 4? Do I live through that? Do I get killed n3? Or do I kill scum and guarantee a day4 and maybe get night killed?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Where's Red? I want to get his opinion on all this.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:03 pm

hammy, where are you at right now on rez vs. Red? I don't think your criticism of Red's actions early in Day 4 hold much water - him voting rez made perfect sense in my opinion, though he likely would have done the same if he was town or scum. His after-the-fact paranoia of me felt a little forced though.

ham, can you also talk a bit about Red's character? "Gemma Teller-Morrow, mother raspy, wife of somebody, former wife of somebody else etc etc". From my reading it sounded like she was the overarching bad guy of the series, but was loyal through Season 1. Is that accurate? If you were designing this game (with only Season 1 in mind), would you make that a town role or a scum role?

Likewise, you talked a bit about rezmo's character, "Wayne being a survivor cop (his character has cancer, and was a cop during S1 before retiring)". I read a bit about him too, and though he was a cop, he didn't really play both sides. It sounded like he was actually quite loyal to SAMCRO, and believed they were good for the town overall. Is that accurate? If you were designing this game, could you see making that a scum role?
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Of course, one or the other could be lying about their character, but it's a start. Were there any other obvious picks for bad guys in Season 1? We've got two federal officers as bad guys so far. Did anyone work closely with WitchHunt's character, June Stahl, specifically?
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:32 pm

I have thoughts on your first paragraph there stardust. But it'll be a few hours till I can put together my post. I'm mostly saying this to remind myself to address that point in particular

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Where's Red? I want to get his opinion on all this.
Ask me whatever you want, I've read pretty much everything but I don't feel like that increasing the noise would have brought any contribution at all, as I think my idea on all this is pretty clear.

I consider ham town and the amount of effort he's putting in today confirms this, I don't like the way you're keep repeating that flavour clears you as town without actually being asked but ham's point on your reaction to his typo sounds pretty solid to me.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:56 pm

What do you think of rezombad's reaction to my questions? Do you (or would you) believe that rezmo is scum, or is it just that you believe ham and I are town? If you do see something scummy in him, what is it?
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 pm

I had trouble with his claim since the beginning, but I didn't have much trust in you either.
Then Day 4 cleared things up.
Rezmo is 100% not town and that's a given, and by his attitude (546 and following, 562, 565, 568, 570) he's really too committed to really just be a survivor.
After realizing that his appeals to emotion (i.e.: 592) weren't working, he shifted gears and start becoming more collaborative - if you really read into his defenses, though, he just keeps going in circles without really explaining anything (paranoia - you think too high of me - I didn't think of that at the time / I was too excited).

Under normal circumstances, I swear, I'd double question myself about tunneling, but at this point of the game I'm sold on him just being scum.

Even the idea of you being a Godfather doesn't make too much sense to me: I might be wrong, but had he really been a neutral cop, why should the setup grant scum a Godfather?

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 am

hammy, where are you at right now on rez vs. Red? I don't think your criticism of Red's actions early in Day 4 hold much water - him voting rez made perfect sense in my opinion, though he likely would have done the same if he was town or scum. His after-the-fact paranoia of me felt a little forced though.

ham, can you also talk a bit about Red's character? "Gemma Teller-Morrow, mother raspy, wife of somebody, former wife of somebody else etc etc". From my reading it sounded like she was the overarching bad guy of the series, but was loyal through Season 1. Is that accurate? If you were designing this game (with only Season 1 in mind), would you make that a town role or a scum role?

Likewise, you talked a bit about rezmo's character, "Wayne being a survivor cop (his character has cancer, and was a cop during S1 before retiring)". I read a bit about him too, and though he was a cop, he didn't really play both sides. It sounded like he was actually quite loyal to SAMCRO, and believed they were good for the town overall. Is that accurate? If you were designing this game, could you see making that a scum role?
I feel ridiculous discussing the flavor, but it's been too well-aligned thus far to be a coincidence.

Gemma is the most duplicitous "good guy" character on the show, with my character a close second. In S1 she isn't as awful, though, and loyalties are strongly tied to SAMCRO.

Wayne is similar, but more loyal to the club in later seasons after he retires. He starts out as a police chief, but he works closely with SAMCRO and looks the other way on most of their small crimes. He knew Gemma when they were young.

If I made either of the two characters scum, it would be Gemma. Going based off just S1 though, I'd say Wayne Unser makes a better fit as law enforcement. The SK and the dead scum were both Feds.

If rez is scum, he's likely a cop but not Wayne Unser. My guess would be Deputy Hale.

I also have trouble seeing Gemma as VT because she's involved with so much shit. She's an excellent manipulator, not doing the dirty work herself but knows all the dirt. She and my character, Clay, conspired to kill Jackson's dad (her husband) while he was in Ireland dealing with IRA gun smugglers.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:02 am

Who is Deputy Hale? Is he an important character?
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:16 am

Hale is the next in line behind Unser. He's not super important, but he's on the show for a few seasons. He's anti-SAMCRO and fights with Unser about how to deal with the Sons.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 am

Still going through, read this:
With nobody counterclaiming raspy I consider him confirmed town, as I don't expect this setup to be unbalanced to the point of having a neutral aligned sk AND a scumteam that can daykill.

That means that we've got two confirmed town out of 6 alive players, so there are two scum llayers between you, rezmo and Stardust.

Now, I don't really like Stardust's attitude in saying that sooner or later we're going to lynch him because *random rant*, but he's being consistent with other games so whatever.

Rezmo on the other side has taken a strong stance against him since day 1 and he's keeping it up a little too much to be just trying to distance/bus his scum partner, so I guess he's either onto something or he's scum trying to get rid of the most dangerous townfolk.

Either way I'm pretty sure that this is too big to just be some sort of clever, over the top ruse from the two of them as scum partners in order to clear at least one of the two, and since we're in MyLo I assure you I don't want to flip a coin to choose which one of the two I'm willing to hang.

I guess I'll just hang you, since the PoE points you out as scum.
By that PoE you're getting marked as much scum as me. I have the same thoughts dwelling in my head as everyone else at this point, If Ham and Raspy are the most confirmed town, Red, Stardust, or Rezombad should have a pair of scum between the two. I will agree to the point that between Stardust and Rezombad, one of them is town. Between the two, Rezombad's entire case on Stardust feels more like a huge "Hail Mary" to me. A lot of the points he tries to bring up are far too forced in my opinion. End of the game, brings out a huge case that differs from his usual lurky style, tries to point out he doesn't see how it's MYLO, which means by my personal PoE scum team is RezombadRedNihilist. His content puts me off like crazy however as opposed to your standard deduction. He's coming off as desperate to me, so I'll come back to you tomorrow.

Vote: Rezombad

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:40 am

No twilight means that he's been killed through a daylight vig - otherwise he would have died at the beginning of the new day like rialnann, I think.
post 1. modgaming. meh

Alive people (no real order, just copypasted from the first post):
Rez, Ham, Stardust, Red, RCW, Witchhunt.

We know that ham is town, and that scum's got a Roleblocker otherwise the bomb thing makes no sense.
Is being bulletproof roleblockable as well?

pedit: Do we really want to know who shot Jamie?
I mean, I don't think having a SK AND scum having an extra dayshot would be balanced, and if they've really got a roleblocker how would the roles interact?
post 2. modagming. meh.

We know that ham is town, and that scum's got a Roleblocker otherwise the bomb thing makes no sense.

I mean, I don't think having a SK AND scum having an extra dayshot would be balanced, and if they've really got a roleblocker how would the roles interact?
post 3. some more setupgaming. a whole lot of IIOA occuring.

... then a bunch of things happen with me wanting to lynch stardust
... then witchhunt agrees with starust that im scummy, but after rereading the (410 post) thread in 3 minutes decides he doesnt like that idea.

Quick question for you rezmo: do you believe raspy's claim?
post 4. thats a question, lets see if he follows up.

I've misread your case, that question is completely irrelevant.

I can give you a response on why I would have rather preferred if raspy had waited before claiming if you want, but I'd rather prefer to read what Stardust is going to reply about your case.
post 5. that question sure was irrelevant. 'Now let's lurk a while and let you and stardust fight.'

I can give you a response on why I would have rather preferred if raspy had waited before claiming if you want, but I'd rather prefer to read what Stardust is going to reply about your case.
Why do you want to wait for stardust? He explained why he thought the vig shouldn't claim, you should too.
I wanted to have some content before the claim for two reasons:
- scum knows the alignment, of every player, having them try to force a case (we're in mid/late game now, they can't just try to lurk their way to the next day) that could be easily debunked by a semi-verifiable claim could be difficult to handle for them;
- we also had the choice of no lynching in order to try to break parity, but with doing so right now would be senseless as they'd probably just NK raspy now.
post 6. emphasis added. spooky that he brought up no lynch and rcw nk at the same time completely without provocation.

Stardust, why did you think you'd be a lynch candidate for today? Also, are you saying you think rezombad is scum?
Because you guys talk about lynching me even if I do catch scum. Since I failed so spectacularly Day 2, I'm feeling a bit of pressure to perform today.

rezombad is the main one I'll be looking into when I reread. For sure his actions Day 2 are pinging me, and based on that alone I suspect he's scum. We're down short enough now that POE is pretty powerful with our two mostly-confirmed townies, so the only possibilities from my POV are rezmo, WitchHunt and RedNihilist. I need to remember why I think Red is town, but yeah, I think rezombad is the most likely to be scum of those three. Need to confirm that though.
Stardust, what made you go entirely from RezmoRaspy scum team to Raspy being mostly confirmed town in such short notice?
Vote WitchHunt
post 7.
I added witchhunts post in there too because they were sequential.
Notice there has been no interaction with witch so far, only me and stardust.

With nobody counterclaiming raspy I consider him confirmed town, as I don't expect this setup to be unbalanced to the point of having a neutral aligned sk AND a scumteam that can daykill.

That means that we've got two confirmed town out of 6 alive players, so there are two scum llayers between you, rezmo and Stardust.

Now, I don't really like Stardust's attitude in saying that sooner or later we're going to lynch him because *random rant*, but he's being consistent with other games so whatever.

Rezmo on the other side has taken a strong stance against him since day 1 and he's keeping it up a little too much to be just trying to distance/bus his scum partner, so I guess he's either onto something or he's scum trying to get rid of the most dangerous townfolk.

Either way I'm pretty sure that this is too big to just be some sort of clever, over the top ruse from the two of them as scum partners in order to clear at least one of the two, and since we're in MyLo I assure you I don't want to flip a coin to choose which one of the two I'm willing to hang.

post 8. red is sure that witchhunt is scum because, with no real reasoning, he is sure that either me or stardust are scum but not both, so witchhunt must be scum. k cool, lets see what else happens.

By that PoE you're getting marked as much scum as me. I have the same thoughts dwelling in my head as everyone else at this point, If Ham and Raspy are the most confirmed town, Red, Stardust, or Rezombad should have a pair of scum between the two. I will agree to the point that between Stardust and Rezombad, one of them is town. Between the two, Rezombad's entire case on Stardust feels more like a huge "Hail Mary" to me. A lot of the points he tries to bring up are far too forced in my opinion. End of the game, brings out a huge case that differs from his usual lurky style, tries to point out he doesn't see how it's MYLO, which means by my personal PoE scum team is RezombadRedNihilist. His content puts me off like crazy however as opposed to your standard deduction. He's coming off as desperate to me, so I'll come back to you tomorrow.

Aside 1: witchhunt calls red scum and then goes ahead and votes me anyway.

Someone with more mafia theory than me: is it possible scum have a JOAT?
What kind of question is this?
Post 9. rcw's post added for posterity. Let's see if he follows up with this...

WitchHunt claimed he was JOAT. WitchHunt is posting scummy things. I'm wondering if WitchHunt could be telling us the truth with his role claim but also be scum alignment.
Please explain me how you can even think that he can be scam while telling the truth. This is just senseless.
Post 10. I don't even see the point of this post. It's like he's trying to belittle rcw into not asking questions about witchhunts role, while at the same time continuing to vote for witchhunt.

*post 11 will not be included because it just fixes a typo. post 12 will be labeled as post 11 and so on until we end day 3*

We needed a cop to tell us that ham was town.
This game is truly stellar.
Post 11. This post just pisses me off. Doesnt add anything, doesn't ask a question, just calls me stupid for copping ham.

Red, I'm pretty sure you and I are the only two who haven't claimed. What do you think of a mass claim at this point?
I guess it's fine by me, but I'm just a Vanilla Townie so you're not really getting much by me.
What about you?
Post 12. Ignoring witchhunt's claim completely, goes ahead and claims vt at the first mention of a mass claim.

Oh damn, that's when you just say, "No, I don't think we'll get much info from that." I was hoping your role might be a piece to a puzzle when I asked that, but I now believe that WitchHunt is caught scum so I will not be claiming until tomorrow.
Can you explain me this, please?
I mean, I don't really care if you claim or not, just explain why you suddenly go from "let's claim!" to "no, this is suddenly complicated!"
Post 13. double language, doesnt care if stardust claims, but wants him to claim. Still completely ignoring witchhunt.

...witchhunt will not be mod killed

-----

Thanks for reading my brief summary.

Day 3 posts:
Rednihilist: 13 (not counting the one spellng correction)
Stardust: 21 ( some of them extremely long)
rez: 30 (not counting corrections and the like)
ham: <10

-----

I know I said I'd do a few more things, so let's see what else an hapen before bed.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:47 am

I'm a neutral cop.
You're town.
Ham is town.

Pie
Occam's razor
Buzzwords
I stand by my early day3 criticisms for the most part.

Also, I didnt say 'shut up and get hung', I said 'Either vote witch, or do the read you've been talking about doing since day 2, or shut up and get hung.'

dont be out of contexting me.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:48 am

Paranoia:
If witch lives and I don't get killed n3, do i kayne geet night killed and is there even a day 4? Do I live through that? Do I get killed n3? Or do I kill scum and guarantee a day4 and maybe get night killed?
What do you think of this quote from rezombad, red?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 am

No twilight means that he's been killed through a daylight vig - otherwise he would have died at the beginning of the new day like rialnann, I think.
post 1. modgaming. meh

post 2. modagming. meh.

post 3. some more setupgaming. a whole lot of IIOA occuring.

... then a bunch of things happen with me wanting to lynch stardust
... then witchhunt agrees with starust that im scummy, but after rereading the (410 post) thread in 3 minutes decides he doesnt like that idea.

Quick question for you rezmo: do you believe raspy's claim?
post 4. thats a question, lets see if he follows up.

post 5. that question sure was irrelevant. 'Now let's lurk a while and let you and stardust fight.'

Why do you want to wait for stardust? He explained why he thought the vig shouldn't claim, you should too.
I wanted to have some content before the claim for two reasons:
- scum knows the alignment, of every player, having them try to force a case (we're in mid/late game now, they can't just try to lurk their way to the next day) that could be easily debunked by a semi-verifiable claim could be difficult to handle for them;
- we also had the choice of no lynching in order to try to break parity, but with doing so right now would be senseless as they'd probably just NK raspy now.
post 6. emphasis added. spooky that he brought up no lynch and rcw nk at the same time completely without provocation.

Stardust, why did you think you'd be a lynch candidate for today? Also, are you saying you think rezombad is scum?
Because you guys talk about lynching me even if I do catch scum. Since I failed so spectacularly Day 2, I'm feeling a bit of pressure to perform today.

rezombad is the main one I'll be looking into when I reread. For sure his actions Day 2 are pinging me, and based on that alone I suspect he's scum. We're down short enough now that POE is pretty powerful with our two mostly-confirmed townies, so the only possibilities from my POV are rezmo, WitchHunt and RedNihilist. I need to remember why I think Red is town, but yeah, I think rezombad is the most likely to be scum of those three. Need to confirm that though.
Stardust, what made you go entirely from RezmoRaspy scum team to Raspy being mostly confirmed town in such short notice?
Vote WitchHunt
post 7.
I added witchhunts post in there too because they were sequential.
Notice there has been no interaction with witch so far, only me and stardust.

post 8. red is sure that witchhunt is scum because, with no real reasoning, he is sure that either me or stardust are scum but not both, so witchhunt must be scum. k cool, lets see what else happens.

Aside 1: witchhunt calls red scum and then goes ahead and votes me anyway.

Someone with more mafia theory than me: is it possible scum have a JOAT?
Post 9. rcw's post added for posterity. Let's see if he follows up with this...

WitchHunt claimed he was JOAT. WitchHunt is posting scummy things. I'm wondering if WitchHunt could be telling us the truth with his role claim but also be scum alignment.
Please explain me how you can even think that he can be scam while telling the truth. This is just senseless.
Post 10. I don't even see the point of this post. It's like he's trying to belittle rcw into not asking questions about witchhunts role, while at the same time continuing to vote for witchhunt.

*post 11 will not be included because it just fixes a typo. post 12 will be labeled as post 11 and so on until we end day 3*

We needed a cop to tell us that ham was town.
This game is truly stellar.
Post 11. This post just pisses me off. Doesnt add anything, doesn't ask a question, just calls me stupid for copping ham.

Red, I'm pretty sure you and I are the only two who haven't claimed. What do you think of a mass claim at this point?
I guess it's fine by me, but I'm just a Vanilla Townie so you're not really getting much by me.
What about you?
Post 12. Ignoring witchhunt's claim completely, goes ahead and claims vt at the first mention of a mass claim.

Oh damn, that's when you just say, "No, I don't think we'll get much info from that." I was hoping your role might be a piece to a puzzle when I asked that, but I now believe that WitchHunt is caught scum so I will not be claiming until tomorrow.
Can you explain me this, please?
I mean, I don't really care if you claim or not, just explain why you suddenly go from "let's claim!" to "no, this is suddenly complicated!"
Post 13. double language, doesnt care if stardust claims, but wants him to claim. Still completely ignoring witchhunt.

...witchhunt will not be mod killed

-----

Thanks for reading my brief summary.

Day 3 posts:
Rednihilist: 13 (not counting the one spellng correction)
Stardust: 21 ( some of them extremely long)
rez: 30 (not counting corrections and the like)
ham: <10

-----

I know I said I'd do a few more things, so let's see what else an hapen before bed.
You're really grasping at straws.
Post 2 and 3 are actually the same post, but you could add it again if you want, so maybe you can try to really persuade someone that I'm really spending most of my time modgaming.

I really like the fact that you needed to point out that the neutral survivor goes as far as posting three times as much as I do. Nice way to avoid getting NK'ed. You're really the paranoid one.
I'd like to point out the fact that your behaviour makes no sense for the role you claimed, but I suspect you'll just end up saying that we think too high of you, and that "this post just pisses you off".

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:25 am

I'm a neutral cop.
You're town.
Ham is town.

Pie
Occam's razor
Buzzwords

Also, I didnt say 'shut up and get hung', I said 'Either vote witch, or do the read you've been talking about doing since day 2, or shut up and get hung.'

rezmo, quit out-of-contexting rezmo.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:27 am

Paranoia:
That you could have tried with some actual english if you wanted me to understand it. I'm not a native speaker.
Walk me through it, especially through the "Do I kayne geet NK" part.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Paranoia:
That you could have tried with some actual english if you wanted me to understand it. I'm not a native speaker.
Well I typed it on a phone keyboard. I don't remember exactly what I meant to type there.

Solid straw man though

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:54 pm

I'm a neutral cop.
You're town.
Ham is town.

Pie
Occam's razor
Buzzwords

rezmo, quit out-of-contexting rezmo.
Both of those posts were directed at stardust. You would know that if you were actually following along.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Paranoia:
Well I typed it on a phone keyboard. I don't remember exactly what I meant to type there.

Solid straw man though
You asked me for an opinion just for the sake of attacking me, then?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Post 2 and 3 are actually the same post, but you could add it again if you want, so maybe you can try to really persuade someone that I'm really spending most of my time modgaming.

I really like the fact that you needed to point out that the neutral survivor goes as far as posting three times as much as I do. Nice way to avoid getting NK'ed. You're really the paranoid one.
I'd like to point out the fact that your behaviour makes no sense for the role you claimed, but I suspect you'll just end up saying that we think too high of you, and that "this post just pisses you off".
1. Where am I grasping at straws? I went trough each post and posted my thoughts.
2. Yup, they totally are, sorry about that.
3. I really like your scum slip right there, where; even though you've been saying I'm lying about my claim all day, you call me 'the neutral survivor'.
4. How is a high post count a good way to avoid getting night killed? (If I misinterpreted the statement 'nice way to avoid getting nk'ed' what are you saying is a nice way to avoid getting night killed?)
5. What specifically doesn't make sense about my play?
6. Where have I tried to dismiss an argument against me by saying that 'this post pisses me off'? I was posting my opinions and also did actual analysis. Which in that instance was 'Doesnt add anything, doesn't ask a question, just calls me stupid for copping ham'
Also, even though I said I think stardust thinks too highly of me, I still responded to his questions.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Paranoia:

Solid straw man though
You asked me for an opinion just for the sake of attacking me, then?
Just do your best

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:32 pm

1. Where am I grasping at straws? I went trough each post and posted my thoughts.
2. Yup, they totally are, sorry about that.
3. I really like your scum slip right there, where; even though you've been saying I'm lying about my claim all day, you call me 'the neutral survivor'.
4. How is a high post count a good way to avoid getting night killed? (If I misinterpreted the statement 'nice way to avoid getting nk'ed' what are you saying is a nice way to avoid getting night killed?)
5. What specifically doesn't make sense about my play?
6. Where have I tried to dismiss an argument against me by saying that 'this post pisses me off'? I was posting my opinions and also did actual analysis. Which in that instance was 'Doesnt add anything, doesn't ask a question, just calls me stupid for copping ham'
Also, even though I said I think stardust thinks too highly of me, I still responded to his questions.
I'm really sorry that my sarcasm doesn't get to you.
Let me rephrase: if you really were a survivor, why were you so active in trying to catch scumDust? You claimed multiple times that you 're a paranoid driven individual that actually feared for his survival, then why did you proudly present the fact that you posted three times as me? You were almost as active as me + Stardust yesterday, yet you claim you were trying to avoid getting NKed?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:39 pm

I am a survivor, I thought stardust was scum so I wanted to lynch him.

I was doing an analysis, I posted relevant facts. Are you saying more prolific posters are more likely to be night killed, and I should have not posted to avoid being noticed by you and witch?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:44 pm

I am a survivor, I thought stardust was scum so I wanted to lynch him.

I was doing an analysis, I posted relevant facts. Are you saying more prolific posters are more likely to be night killed, and I should have not posted to avoid being noticed by you and witch?
You thought Stardust was scum but it shouldn't even bother you, a mislynch yesterday would have meant victory for you if you really were a Survivor.
If you really feared for your life you have avoided painting a big fucking red "Hey scum, kill me on sight!" by claiming cop yesterday, but you had nothing to fear about because only an idiot would NK himself, huh?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:55 pm

I don't know the mafia wincon.

So you're saying, and correct me if I'm wrong:

Rezombad posted a lot.
Rezombad claimed cop.
Naturally he would be night killed.
The fact that he wasn't means that he is scum.

Holy wine in front of me, batman.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:05 pm

The fact that he wasn't doesn't mean anything. The fact that he didn't care means he's not a survivor. That's why it means he's scum.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:10 pm

I didn't care about what?

Return to “Completed Games”