LEGO Movie Mafia - Game Over - Town Win

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:31 am

Of course I know that my word means very little at this point, and I myself am not sure if this result is accurate since the one on az was not, but if you lynch me, we will lose, and I think DK is our best shot at winning.
Decks is scum?

Get out of Town dude.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 am

So, with that said, CK, shoot Imopen. You have 48 hours to comply.
Sadly Stardust told me I'm running out of parts, so if I want to do another vig shot like the first one, he won't be ready before the night.
I genuinely do not know what to think of that
You dumbasses lynched Az, I didn't get the chronoboost :shrug:
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:51 am

Hell with it.

Vote Imopen
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:19 pm

vote imopen

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

Welp, that's three. LMD's our scum. Oops.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Not over yet.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Dunno how this works, but I might be able to night shot LMD before he NK's

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 pm

No. Shooting would be a bad idea.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:42 pm

You have to trust me on this one. Don't shoot him.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:03 pm

That's a lynch!

imopen2 (3): Col. Khaddafi, Dechs Kaison, Lord_Mcdonalds
Dechs Kaison (1): imopen2

Not voting: ...

micromanagers.jpg
You rush from the office tower to find Brickburg under attack! Micromanagers are flying everywhere and it isn't long before they storm towards you. imopen2 waves his lollipop staff to call up a lego wall.

"Go! The world depends on it!"

As imopen2 holds them off, the rest of you rush towards the floating skyscraper where Lord Business is controlling the TACOS (the S is silent). As you enter, you look behind you to see imopen2 succumbing to the micromanagers' huge numbers...
imopen2's Role PM
imopen2, you are Vitruvius, Master Builder.
The only thing anyone needs to be special is to believe that you can be. I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it's true! Guardian of the Kragle and inventor of the prophecy, you lost your sight to a laser pointer the last time you tried to stop Lord Business. Now cover your butts. It’s time to try again.
You win when all threats to the universe have been eliminated.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote.
Master Builder – During each Day phase you may PM me up to three inventions that can do anything at all. I will reply with a time requirement to create each invention. You select one to begin working on, which may be ready to use as early as that Night. If an invention takes more than one Day to create, you may stop working on it to start something else - progress on the first will be paused in the meantime.
Specialization – You are especially good at building devices related to prophecy and the afterlife.
It is now Night 4.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Once inside, the remaining builders quickly finish off the skeletrons and are soon facing Lord Business himself.

"Lord Business!" says Scumbag, "We be here to finish ye off."

"Me!?" says Lord_Mcdonalds, "Oh, I don't think so. You're the ones who are finished! And my world is almost finished..."

"Not if we can help it!" says Dechs Kaison, fiddling with a small device in his hands. "Just... let... me..."

"What is that?" asks Lord_Mcdonalds. "Looks dumb."

"It's... just gimme a second..."

Exasperated and impatient, Lord_Mcdonalds sprays the device with the Kragle. Dechs looks on in shock, his last plan, ruined!

"It doesn't matter," says Scumbag. "Ye still be dead, Lord Business, for I have built a secret weapon so deadly, so unstoppable, that --"

"Ugh, you people and your secret weapons! Just die already so I can finish destroying the world! Sheesh!" Lord_Mcdonalds takes a step and crushes Scumbag with his giant robot legs. When he lifts his foot, all that's left are broken pirate limbs and a lego vest with a little flashing light.

"Huh? What's that?" says Lord_Mcdonalds as he moves in to inspect the light. Dechs' world flashes white as Scumbag's vest explodes, sending Dechs flying up and out of the now disintigrating flying skyscraper. Catching himself in the air, Dechs floats for a moment and looks around to see no trace of either Scumbag or Lord_Mcdonalds. The skyscraper is destroyed, and the micromanagers along with it. The world is saved.

LEGO Movie mafia has ended with a town victory. Congratulations to the team!
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks DK!

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:29 pm

A bit of a messed up ending there. Both remaining townies wearing a bomb vest, but only Scumbag's was functional. Dechs tried to draw the kill to himself (which would have won LMD the game), but LMD roleblocked Dechs and killed Scumbag instead, ensuring the town win.
Role PM's
hamfactorial, you are Batman, Master Builder.
You only work in black... and sometimes very, very dark grey. You’re not much of a team player, but you’ll help these losers out anyway, even if you have to wing it. That’s a bat pun.
Master Builder – During each Day phase you may PM me up to three inventions that can do anything at all. I will reply with a time requirement to create each invention. You select one to begin working on, which may be ready to use as early as that Night. If an invention takes more than one Day to create, you may stop working on it to start something else - progress on the first will be paused in the meantime.
Specialization – You are especially good at building sneaky-related devices.

Please confirm by replying to this PM.

Col. Khaddafi, you are Metal Beard, Master Builder.
This mission be harder than wipin’ ye bum with a hook fer a hand, but ye be helpin’ anyhow. Ye lost yer strapping, virile pirate body in the last failed attempt, but this useless hunk of garbage has three cannons and a shark on ye arm, so that ought to count fer somethin’.
Specialization – You are especially good at building offensive-related devices.

RedNihilist, you are Princess Unikitty, Master Builder.
Every idea is a good idea! Except the not happy ones. Those we push down deep inside until we need to use it as a convenient plot device! Yay!
Specialization – You are especially good at building devices that make other people happy!

imopen2, you are Vitruvius, Master Builder.
The only thing anyone needs to be special is to believe that you can be. I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it's true! Guardian of the Kragle and inventor of the prophecy, you lost your sight to a laser pointer the last time you tried to stop Lord Business. Now cover your butts. It’s time to try again.
Specialization – You are especially good at building devices related to prophecy and the afterlife.

Azrael, you are Shaquille O'Neal, Master Builder.
Ya’ll ready for this? You and the 2002 NBA all-stars are. Basketball catapults aren’t the only thing you know how to build, and it’s going to take all your skill if you’re going to stop Lord Business.

rezombad, you are Green Lantern, Master Builder.
Yeah, you’re pretty annoying, and it seems like everyone super hates you, and you pretty much don’t make the best choices all the time, or any time... But you’re still a Master Builder, and you’re going to fight back against Lord Business with the best of them!

Dechs Kaison, you are Superman, Master Builder.
Even in the face of the Orb of Titleist, you refuse to give up hope! You must protect the piece and stop Lord Business alongside your league of Master Builders.

Lord_Mcdonalds, you are Lord Business.
All you’re asking for is total perfection, but people everywhere are always messing with your stuff! But now you have a way to fix that. A way to keep things exactly the way they are supposed to be. Permanently. First you need to stop the Master Builders from building their weird, dorky stuff that ruins your perfectly good stuff!
You win when the universe is under your control.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote. At Night, you may be selected to perform the Mafia nightkill.
You may communicate with the mafia using this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Mtz7nUi2SMS
Kraglize – Each Day you may target a player. All devices that player controls, including devices that would be completed this Day, become unusable.
Micromanage (1-shot) – At Night, you may target a player. If that player was constructing a device this Day, that device will do whatever you want it to do instead of its intended function when it’s used (but you can’t change the target/targets – if it’s something that affects everyone or no one, the target will be considered the device user).

( G_R ), you are Bad Cop.
You and your robot police force have been tasked with tracking down the piece of resistance, and you’re going to make darn sure you send it and the special to the bottom of the ocean. You’ve got a chair handy just in case you need something to kick, but for now, you’ve got a job to do.
You win when the universe is under your control.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote. At Night, you may be selected to perform the Mafia nightkill.
You may communicate with the mafia using this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Mtz7nUi2SMS
Bad Cop – On odd numbered Nights, you may jail a player. That player will be untargetable and unable to use any abilities that Night.
Good Cop – On even numbered Nights, you will give a result of "town" to any cop results. You may also protect a player. That player will be immune to nightkills that Night.

Actions
Day 1 Actions

LMD Kraglizes MJ (hits catapult)

Dechs starts building a bomb vest (2 Days remaining)
“Bomb vest with dead man switch - Something that should kill the guy who tries to kill me.”

Imopen2 starts building a 2-shot lie detector (2 Days remaining)
“Twice, I may send the mod a phrase, not longer than 10 words, that is a direct game-thread quote, and the mod will respond with whether that statement was truthful or a lie.”

RedNihilist starts building a 1-shot lie detector (2 Days remaining)
“... a device that lets me check the truthness of a single statement from a post.”

Mogadishu Jones starts building a 1-shot daykill (completed toDay) -- Kraglized
“...one shot day killing lego catapault”

hamfactorial starts building a permanent Batbot (2 Days remaining)
“...a Lego Bat Double proxy that I control remotely. I speak through it. It can be killed or lynched, but I remain alive and return to the game the next day as myself.”

Azrael starts on a temporary bulletproof vest (completed toDay)
“If I use it during the day, it will take effect during the current day and the following night. If I use it during the night, then during that current night period and the following day.”

rezombad starts on some 1-shot walkie-talkies (completed toDay)
“a lego walkie talkie set to become neighbors with someone for a day and night before the batteries die”

Night 1 Actions

Azrael uses his temporary bulletproof vest (protected for this Night and the following Day)

LMD nightkills Azrael (failed)

rezombad gives Azrael a walkie-talkie (opening QT for Day 2 and Night 2) 

Day 2 Actions

MJ shoots imopen – fails due to Kragle.

LMD Kraglizes Dechs Kaison (hits bomb vest)

Dechs continues building a bomb vest (completed toDay) -- Kraglized
“Bomb vest with dead man switch - Something that should kill the guy who tries to kill me.”

imopen2 continues building a 2-shot lie detector (completed toDay)
“Twice, I may send the mod a phrase, not longer than 10 words, that is a direct game-thread quote, and the mod will respond with whether that statement was truthful or a lie.”

RedNihilist continues building a 1-shot lie detector (completed toDay)
“... a device that lets me check the truthness of a single statement from a post.”

hamfactorial continues building a permanent Batbot (completed toDay)
“...a Lego Bat Double proxy that I control remotely. I speak through it. It can be killed or lynched, but I remain alive and return to the game the next day as myself.”

Azrael starts building a kill delayer (completed toDay)
“[For one Night] if targeted by a kill, that kill's effect is delayed until the [beginning of the] next night period.”

Mogadishu Jones builds nothing... Sorry, Colonel.

rezombad starts building a tape recorder (completed toDay)
“tape recorder (record a message to be played by the mod on a day of my choosing (at the time of construction) even if i'm dead)”
Beginning of Day 4:

"Hey everyone, rezombad here :frog:
if i died night 2 or 3 and for some reason rednihilist isn't scum (he should be dead by now for that scummy as shit hammer day2) the remaining scum is azrael. based on him not using our quicktopic night 2 (it was available, i wanted to strategize and he totally ignored it).

if az is dead and rednihilist is dead here's my reads, scummiest to least scummy

lmd
scumbag
imopen (mind who he clears day3)
decks

because dechs was the main wagon day1 he shouldnt be scum.

you are also in mlyl at this point
(6day3)
(5night3)
(4day4)

good luck everyone. sorry we dont have anything to read on scumbag.

to recap:
Most town:
decks
imopen
scumbag
lmd
azrael
rednihilist
"

Night 2

LMD nightkills rezombad (successful)

LMD micromanages imopen2: “if he would ask if a phrase is true, it would read false and vice versa”

RedNihilist lie detects imopen2 – it’s the truth!
I am Town.
imopen2 lie detects Azrael – it’s ... a lie. (micromanaged)
I am town.
Azrael activates his kill delayer.

Day 3

Scumbag starts building a bomb vest (2 Days remaining)
“a Bomb that kills whoever kills [me]”

Dechs starts building a bomb vest that he can give away (2 Days remaining)
“Can I build another one that I could give to another player?”

RedNihilist starts building a happy speeder upper (completed toDay)
“I'd target them during the day. It cuts 1 day off. If the device they're building would be completed the same day anyway I want the user to be able to use it immediately rather than having to wait overnight. If they were to be able to use it immediately anyway, I just want the feedback part to kick in accordingly. I also think that target player should know they're receiving help.”

imopen2 starts building a device to raise the dead (2 Days remaining)
“Once, I may bring back to life a player who is dead. They can participate as normal for one day and night cycle, except try are without a vote. They may use any inventions that were complete upon their death, but they also may complete any one invention that was 1 day from completion, and then use that invention instead.”

Azrael and LMD do nothing.

Night 3

LMD nightkills RedNihilist

Imopen2 lie detects Dechs – it’s the truth! (micromanaged)
I'm totally scum.
(don’t forget to play rezombad’s tape recording)

Day 4

Scumbag continues building a bomb vest (completed toDay)
“a Bomb that kills whoever kills [me]”

imopen2 continues building a device to raise the dead (completed toDay)
“Once, I may bring back to life a player who is dead. They can participate as normal for one day and night cycle, except try are without a vote. They may use any inventions that were complete upon their death, but they also may complete any one invention that was 1 day from completion, and then use that invention instead.”

Dechs puts the bomb vest that he can give away on hold (1 Day remaining)
Dechs starts building the most annoying sound in the world (completed toDay)
“That is the most annoying sound in the world. It will direct any and all night kills to me. [activated at Night to get killed that same Night]”

LMD Kraglizes Dechs Kaison.
Hope you guys enjoyed the game!
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Town went from throwing the game to winning, huh.

My thought are in the scum chat, tldr: azrael should've never been lynched, in fact had you cooperated and worked with him, i would likely would've been lynched day 3

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Had fun though, the bomb best was odd, and wouldn't had guessed that was a thing but oh well

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:37 pm

I know imopen is pretty pissed at me, but with so much power on the town side I had to give the scum something crazy too, and I wanted them to have at least one creative power. That Micromanage ability was mainly intended to punish the town for collaborating on builds too heavily, but ended up just screwing the town when imopen was forced to claim for absolutely no reason. I was thinking throughout that I probably should have made Bad Cop a little stronger and maybe Lord Business a little weaker, just because if it had been Lord Business lynched Day 1, the scum probably wouldn't have stood much of a chance. One thing I hadn't considered was a proposal that never happened - to have all the master builders put out a public message to prove themselves. I'm thinking I should have given Bad Cop a 1-shot ability to make a public announcement to counter that strategy (and potentially lead to some interesting strategic uses too).

Dechs called the game, 100%, but didn't bother trying to get anyone to listen to him, I think because he figured his bomb vest would be the winning stroke. He's becoming a good player. I'm interested to see what Azrael thinks of how all this shook out in the end. I think he and imopen butting heads without being willing to seriously consider other options really hurt the town (and nearly lost the game).

Entertaining game to watch though! Some people had some pretty interesting approaches to building!

LMD, I think you made a mistake in blocking Dechs. You'd already blocked Dechs once before, and Scumbag was claiming a killing ability. I think it would have made more sense to go that route, but hindsight is 20/20 and all that. I was thinking as we entered Day 4 that maybe I valued the bomb vest a little too low, but both scum had the ability to counter it pretty easily.
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Day 3: every time I asked myself "Is he really scum, or am I just tunneling him?" he brushed off every theory like evreybody except him was an idiot.
100% would hang again.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:44 pm

The bomb vest was something I didn't expect and I figured Dechs had a protection role of somekind, col couldn't shoot me so I discounted that bit, I figured I kragalize Dechs, and then hit col as a fail safe (in case kragalizing did nothing), at that point if Dechs managed to next level me, oh well, he's got it

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 pm

The bomb vest was something I didn't expect and I figured Dechs had a protection role of somekind, col couldn't shoot me so I discounted that bit, I figured I kragalize Dechs, and then hit col as a fail safe (in case kragalizing did nothing), at that point if Dechs managed to next level me, oh well, he's got it
Yeah, fair enough. Bomb vests are pretty scary.

One invention I thought would be pretty cool was immunity to all scum abilities other than nightkills. Dechs would have had to have something like that to stop your Kragle from working.
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 pm

Day 3: every time I asked myself "Is he really scum, or am I just tunneling him?" he brushed off every theory like evreybody except him was an idiot.
100% would hang again.
Don't blame him, up until day 4 I had no reason to think the town would go after me, imopen was the only one who reasonably looked into me before then but az was tunneling pretty hard on ham, imopen likely could've made a decent case on me and drawn some attention away from ham (meta analysis mixed with presenting a stronger case on me would've done it I feel

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:10 pm

:toot:

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Wut?
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

No one was emmit, dammit stardust I hate you

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Sorry about D1, LMD, I heard the news of our driver's death while in another country and one of my guys needed my laptop to do his work remotely, so I was stuck in a conference room with nothing but a lot of frustration and this thread to kill time.

My mafia rage-quit threat was a play, btw, not serious. I didn't realize I had made the exact play last time I was scum ("ZOMG you just hate me cuz I can't English well!") until later, but I guess it didn't make much of a difference.

GG, etc. ^_^
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Well played everybody, except for that whole lynching me even though you knew I was town thing.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Bitter etc.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Damnit! All of my gut reads were right. After GR, I had my gut telling me everyone I lynched was town.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Yeah, your reads were good, Dechs. Close to perfect. You just let yourself get dragged into the big town mess that got started. If you'd had a good alternative for the hamfactorial lynch, you probably could have made it happen.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:28 pm

I suppose me dying instead of CK was good, but getting railroaded by Az sucked out all hope of enjoying the game.

I don't have the right constitution for mafia, I take it too personally.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:35 pm

One thing I've been thinking is that maybe this site is better prepared to play shorter games. I'm thinking week long deadlines max for each Day (maybe a bit longer for Day 1). Reduces the stress of arguing for days on end and lessens the amount of reading required to do actual analysis (something that people seem reluctant to do at times).

On the other hand, some players seem to only want to post every other day, making it tough to hold to a strict deadline like that. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe mafia's just dead. Seems like half the players in this game didn't really want to play.
҉

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I would prefer shorter deadlines, but don't know how to entice more people to play.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:49 pm

I started doubting about LMD after Red got smoked, but I figured I could just play dumb and lynch imopen2 and imply a vig shot was almos almost there so I could drive flack onto me.

At some point I doubted imopen2 would be a survivor role too so it was additional incentive to smoke him :V

Fun game, loved the design and the fact I didn't had to read walls of text. I'm always scared of joining a game because I fear I can't keep up with the threads, but this game was fast paced, like it.

Also yay town! :toot:

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:53 pm

I have one last thing to add.

Morons.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:54 pm

On the other hand, some players seem to only want to post every other day, making it tough to hold to a strict deadline like that. I don't know what the answer is. Maybe mafia's just dead. Seems like half the players in this game didn't really want to play.
I think its bad for the forum that Kaze is on hiatus, he was very good at drawing people for games

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:55 pm

I have one last thing to add.

Morons.
:V

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Then again, how much of a moron do you have to be to not only willingly hammer yourself as town when you've got a bomb vest to kill scum, but count the votes wrong when you do it?

Seriously, I wish I had been the scum this game. I wish I were that good.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 pm

:dance:

:frog:
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Yea, so this game really made me mad. The setup was good, and it isn't stardust's fault, but I just felt totally powerless. I made one device, and all it did was fuck the town over. I mean, I did say LMD was scum after I looked at his post history, but I dropped it when I got the scum result on AZ. I'm glad we won, but it was an extremely frustrating last couple day phases.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Yea, so this game really made me mad. The setup was good, and it isn't stardust's fault, but I just felt totally powerless. I made one device, and all it did was fuck the town over. I mean, I did say LMD was scum after I looked at his post history, but I dropped it when I got the scum result on AZ. I'm glad we won, but it was an extremely frustrating last couple day phases.
After you got a scum result on az, i was sure that red was a master builder, roleblocked kpaca somehow so his shot failed and fucked with your results. I mean, that's basically what happened but wrong guy :P
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Return to “Completed Games”