Marit lage misprint

Discussions about the secondary market for Magic Cards. What's Hot? What has fallen from grace?

Moderator: Thrillho

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Marit lage misprint

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Hey, I've bought this misprint because I thought it was cool (line over the foil plus the two dots). I was curious about the value for this, I remember these misprints weren't so uncommon for this kind of product. In average would you give more or less than for a regular marit lage token?

Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 am

The scan might make it look more pronounced than it is, but if it's easily visible in-person, you can fetch a good extra $10~ depending on the person.

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:24 am

Yeah the misprint is pretty visible on broad daylight. As I said, I've seen the stripe in promos (I even believe I have one other promo card with this misprint) but what made me pull the trigger was having the two dots misprint on top of the stripe. I have yet to see that one in a Marit Lage (let alone in other cards) so I thought it would be a cool thing to have it.

Happy to know it might be worth an extra for the right person, misprints are a tricky market.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 am

I'd post it to the Misprint Facebook community. They're a pretty good place to buy/sell/trade them. I'll get you the link when I get off of work. (Can't access facebook here.)

Kaitscralt
A frog among toads

Postby Kaitscralt » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:00 pm

you've been a great help
Standard hobos who play budget garbage should be looked upon with suspicion.

Return to “Market Street Café”