Rx Burn

Moderator: LP, of the Fires

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:51 am

So I'm running straight RW burn with 20 lands & Destructive Revelry in the board. Is it better to run 3 Mountain, 4 Sacred Foundry, 1 Stomping Ground, 12 Fetch or 3 Mountain, 3 Sacred Foundry, 1 Stomping Ground, 13 Fetch...or is there a more optimal configuration?
I mainly play online so worrying about Karn ruining my day when I play RW(g) is a real problem (same with merfolk) so I would personally run:

3 Mountain, 3 Sacred Foundry, 2 Stomping Ground, 12 Fetch

- - - -

I'm not sure how played Tron is on paper, but if it isn't much I think the 13 fetch option is better.

Enjoy Pauper, Standard, Momir, Modern and Music? then visit my channel: Video Link

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Well, i nearly reached the protour. regional ptq rome, 160 players, i lost my first match, then won six in a row, and lost the win and in for the top 8 that guaranteed qualification. Also i only lost to non existent decks but you will know when i write my report

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Welldone - I'm looking forward to the report (was the non-existent deck soul sister?).

P.S. I now have 450 Sub, it seem like I've been gaining 1 sub per week (which is great since I haven't been spamming Sally or other sites for last few weeks/months) most of them are European so I'm really not sure how they found me but I'm glad none-the-less.

Enjoy Pauper, Standard, Momir, Modern and Music? then visit my channel: Video Link

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:59 am

Ok, it won't be as long as my last reports because i'm lazy. First things first, the decklist :

[deck]
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Eidolon of the Great Revel
2 Grim Lavamancer

4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Searing Blaze
4 Skullcrack
4 Boros Charm
2 Lightning Helix

11 Fetchlands
3 Sacred Foundry
2 Copperline Gorge
1 Stomping Ground
3 Mountain

3 Destructive Revelry
3 Path to Exile
2 Atarka's Command
2 Molten Rain
2 Deflecting Palm
1 Searing Blood
1 Volcanic Fallout
1 Rending Volley
[/deck]

I was a bit nervous because few days before the starcitygames modern top had been full of zoo and burn, so i expected people to be prepared for aggressive decks. I also added the 4th searing blaze in place of a shard volley in order to fight nacatls.

Round 1 against non existent deck number 1 : U/R faeries
I lost the die roll always until round 4, then always won until round 8.
He mentions that he hopes i am not playing burn because his testing mate is also on burn and he hates it.He leads with fetch into steam vents into serum visions. I obviously think it's twin but then he starts countering everything i cast with spell snare, mana leak and Spellstutter Sprite that is a terribly annoying card against us. I lose because i never draw a third land and i am not able to kill him before he kills me with his creatures. He was also playing mutavaults, scion of oona, vendilion clique and snapcaster.
Game 2 i have guide into eidolon on the play and you never lose with this draw against a tempo deck. Game 3 i flood horribly and die.
I think this matchup is a lot play/draw dependant, and you are a huge favored if you start with creatures on the play, while it's very hard to win with just burn spells because they will get countered. Anyway, who cares about this matchup ? i will probably never face it again, since usually faeries is black for bitterblossom.
Now i can't lose anymore, and i don't have high hopes.

Round 2 against u/r twin. He has exarch and pestermite but not splinter twin in the first game, and in the second one he is forced to try and combo because i am applying too much pressure but i have a path to exile.

Round 3 against small zoo with burning tree emissary/experiment one. I am in the draw which is a huge disadvantage here, but fortunately he doesn't pay enough attention to his life total and he gets a bit choked on mana both games so i win very close races. This was the match where me being a better player than him mattered the most, i think. (well, he also didn't see his firewalkers).

Round 4 against Bant merfolk. i don't know why he's playing 3 colors because i only see the usual merfolk cards, but i'm glad he loses life to his lands. I suppose he was playing company and path to exile. I win game 1 with a fast creature start, i would have been dead to spreading seas but fortunately he doesn't have it. Game 2 he has cursecatcher into spellskite into counterspells. Game 3 he is stuck on one land and concedes on turn 3.

Round 5 against uwr twin. Game 1 i think i'm playing against uwr control and i feel lucky because he never casts a lightning helix and i'm able to win fairly easily. Game 2 i'm surprised by his end of turn deceiver exarch, but he doesn't have twin, doesn't see his sideboard cards and dies, He didn't play any lightning helix, he told me.

If you noticed it, until now i only faced matchups that i consider from even to slightly unfavorable. The top tables were filled with jund and living end and i never got to play against them due to losing my first match and always being paired down.

Round 6 and round 7, however, are both against living end which is very very difficult to lose. The only game i lose is because he casts Gnaw to the Bone , gains 10, than flashbacks it and gains another ten. I could have hold a skullcrack and played around it but i didn't expect it.

Round 8 against non existent deck number 2: U/W control anti-burn.
Let me start with saying that u/w control is a terribly bad deck in modern. Besides the fact that playing control is always bad because there are too much things to face in the format and the tools control has at disposal are not powerful enough to fight them all (you don't have counterspell, you don't have force of will), playing straight u/w means that you rely only on path to exile to kill early attackers, and path to exile is a very bad card to cast on turn one and makes your mana leaks worse.
Anyway, game one i keep a one lander and immediately draw land, so he is basically dead when he casts a timely reinforcements. I don't care because i have double goblin guide, eidolon and swiftspear on the board and i just keep attacking. The next turn he casts another timely reinforcements. I am still in good shape but i now decide to not attack with eidolon because i don't want him to trade with 2 tokens. If i attacked with him i would have won this game because the next turn he casts supreme verdict so i missed two damage. i am still fine after the verdict, i have enough burn spells to kill him in a couple turn, the problem is that the following turn he casts the third timely reinforcements. i consider flipping the table but i stay calm even when he reaches 5 mana to snapcaster timely reinforcements.
Game 2, i have all the skullcracks and atarka's commands in the world, but instead of gaining life he casts a geist on turn 3, so i start to burn him and in the end he wins at one life point because : - i draw a molten rain that doesn't let me cast two spells in a turn - he has a prairie stream instead of any land that would have dealt him damage or come into play tapped.
When i looked at the decklist, i saw he was playing just 3 reinforcements main deck (and 2 chalice of the void in side as relevant cards against me that anyway are also problematic for him), so yes, i lost the pro tour qualification just because my opponent drew the only three cards in his deck that could have saved him. If he cast 2 of them, i still would have won. If i knew a bit better what he was playing, i would have played slightly different and would have won. If he didn't have island plains prairie stream in game 2, any fetch would have killed him. If i didn't lose the first round of the tournament, i wouldn't have gotten paired down in the last one ( i had 18 points while this u/w control player had 16) To clarify : i was not and am not salty, going to the pro tour is not an essential ambition in my life, but now that some days have passed i have a little bitter feeling because i realize that it's possible i may never have this occasion again. I don't play a ton of magic anymore, winning a preptq and then a ptq is very difficult as is winning a gp, and now that i came that close is sad to fail in such a strange way. I just wish i lost to any normal deck, it would have felt better, but life goes on :)

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 pm

I haven't been playing online as much, but with the uptick of Zoo and even burn (based off paper results), I think Lightning Helix is really well positioned right now. I went to a local tournament and crushed into top 4 (where I lost to Boggles) because I went to 3 Lightning Helix main and 1 in the side over a Kor Firewalker (so 2 Firewalker, 1 Helix). Especially since I'm still running the simple RW w/ Revelry in the board, I feel all this life gain (and lack of shocking in) simply buys me a whole extra turn versus most decks anyway while giving me a huge edge vs Zoo and Burn.
excerpt from my t8 profile:

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 am

Thanks for the write up GoblinWarchief, Fire-fae is rough MU T_T

@Whole: How many Searing Blazes are you running along those Lighting Helixes? I always wanted to play 2-3 Helixes as well but it hard to run them during my timezone due to all the blue decks.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:11 pm

I'm running 3 Blaze main with 1 side + 1 searing blood side also.

MDU, my friend looking to get into Burn, but he is crazy and wants to maximize the turn 3 kill. I know you experiment a ton, so what do you suggest?

edit: has anyone changed their mulligan decisions because of the scry rules? namely mulliganning 4 lands with creature or mulliganning certain 1 landers

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:25 am

I'm running 3 Blaze main with 1 side + 1 searing blood side also.
That sounds like a really power metachoice, I would be uncomfortable running that against control and combo. -

That said - G1 is usually in our favor anyways vs control anyways and combo is just... :<.
edit: has anyone changed their mulligan decisions because of the scry rules? namely mulliganning 4 lands with creature or mulliganning certain 1 landers
My mulliganning rules haven't changed with burn since I believe in Modern and Legacy burn all our cards are doing the same thing so scry isn't as powerful for us.

Thus my rules are:
0 land = Mull
5 lands or more = Mull
4 lands without a creature = Mull
MDU, my friend looking to get into Burn, but he is crazy and wants to maximize the turn 3 kill. I know you experiment a ton, so what do you suggest?

In regards with Max T3 kill list I suggest running: 4 Mishra's Bauble, 4 Goblin Guide, 4 Monastery Swiftspear, 4 Lightning Bolt, 4 Bump in the Night, 4 Rift Bolt, 4 Shard Volley, 4 Lava Spike +18 lands and any other filler card to suit the metagame. I tried also running the pay 2 life cantrips as well but I found that it make you to soft against aggro.

I do have some videos up running a list with those cards and it has been serving me well.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 am

is vexing devil important for a turn 3 kill?

also yea, the config is pretty bad vs combo, but control finishers are all creatures, so you can use searing blaze as a 2cmc bolt at least.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:00 am

Nahh, Vexing Devil is just filler card (we don't really have enough 1cc 3 damage spells) - I think Eidolon of the Great Revel does just fine in the same slot.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:46 am

do the naya colors have any sweet sideboard tech for bloom? molten rain doesn't seem good enough :/

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:50 pm

do the naya colors have any sweet sideboard tech for bloom? molten rain doesn't seem good enough :/
Path to Exile is the best answer burn has against Bloom (if they're not killing you in the first few turns, chances are your winning).

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:55 pm

http://wizardsmtgo.tumblr.com/post/1338 ... ern-mayhem

Sweet modern tournament; win 8 goyfs

Pedrobear

Rx Burn

Postby Pedrobear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:19 am

Hi guys, I've got an interesting discussion with my group of players.

Here is the situation, you're on the draw against an unknown opponent. He plays a T1 Hierarch with a land. You draw and you have Guide and Bolt available in hand. No other obvious play like a T2 Searing blaze.
Do you bolt the Hierarch or do you go with Hierarch ?

I know that it could be different depending on what type of deck your opponent is playing and what land he played, try to answer the question with every possibility.

I for example would bolt the dork whatever deck he's playing. My friends would only do it on Pendelhaven or Breeding Pool (opponent on Infect), but not on Temple Garden.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:01 am

I wouldn't bolt the dork unless I have eidolon in hand - I would rather point everything at face unless the dork play some sort of combo role which would kill me.

Pedrobear

Rx Burn

Postby Pedrobear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:32 am

Yes, but I've been experiencing this kind of play :
T1 forest, hierarch
T1, moutain, bolt the hierarch

Then they don't have any good follow-up because no 2nd land or color fixing problem and just loose the game on the spot. Maybe it's not very valuable as they are bad players making bad decision of keeping a hand like this.

But against for example an Abzan deck, I did the same and he just curved his next lands to win the game. I thought that slowing him of one turn and avoiding a T2 Smiter wherewhile I could play 2 drop 1 on T2 would be valuable.

Edit : the point is how much risk am I taking to bolt the dork, for how much winrate ?

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:42 pm

My inclination is to bolt the dork almost always, just because as you said, you may get a free win if he kept a shaky hand based on that creature to help with his mana. Not killing it, you also open yourself up to turn 2 plays like kitchen finks, knight of the reliquary, loxodon smiter that would just stop your goblin guide from doing anything.
This is just my opinion, i don't think there is a universally right answer for the question, because you would need to see your opponent's hand to know what is better to do.

Pedrobear

Rx Burn

Postby Pedrobear » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:28 pm

To add some of our thinking, if your opponent mull to 6 it's bolt the dork. If he takes some time to think about his hand and grumble a bit about it, these are some clues that bolt the dork would be very punishing.

I'll try to make a matrix between the sum of information you can get and what decision you would take..

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 pm

I always bolt the dork turn 1 (even vs elves), especially in my RW deck that is a little slower than Naya Burn. Goblin Warchief has a good point in that a t2 three drop shuts down your Guide anyway. Regardless, I feel that leaving the dork on the table gives your opponent too much of a tempo advantage that you can't compete with. The one exception I would have is if my hand is pure gas (like lethal burn in hand) and a Lightning Helix that would let me outrace their goldfish.

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:58 pm

Bolt the bird/dork definitely when you're on the draw. On the play it depends since you're in a much better spot to start out racing.
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:14 am

do y'all keep Eidolon of the Great Revel in vs Affinity on the play?

Pedrobear

Rx Burn

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:38 pm

I do. They do not always dump their hand on turn 1. And it's usually game over for them.

I even keep it when I'm on the draw, but I'm not 100% sure about this.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 pm

I feel it just conflicts with the "control route" we typically have to take games 2 and 3. I personally board in Path to Exile, so when the games go long, it is a really awkward to topdeck it anytime past turn 2.

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:58 pm

It's the first card i board out on the play and on the draw.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:49 pm

[deck]
Creatures 12
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Wild Nacatl
0/1 Grim Lavamancer

Burn 27
4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Searing Blaze
4 Atarka's Command
4 Boros Charm
3/4 Lightning Helix

Lands 20
12 Fetchlands
2 Sacred Foundry
2 Copperline Gorge
2 Stomping Ground
2 Mountain

Sideboard
4 Destructive Revelry
2 Path to Exile
2 Kor Firewalker
1/2 Grim Lavamancer
0/1 Skullcrack
1 Become Immense
[/deck]

So this is the list I'm trying out right now because I've been unhappy with Eidolon lately. I missed it after playing 15 matches without it in my whole 75 though and started to miss it. So after shaving some things, I came to this list, largely inspired by Josh Utter Leyton's Nacatl Burn deck. I'm conflicted on the last slot though. Should I maindeck 1 Skullcrack or the 4th Lightning Helix (which I think is very well positioned right now)...or should I main a single Lavamancer and sideboard the 1 Skullcrack? I'm leaning on the one Lavamancer main, but would like to know y'all thoughts.

Also, I need more reps, but I've been really liking the idea of this list. I've been having a consistent problem where I would side out Eidolon and side into a tempo/control deck versus decks like Merfolk, Affinity, and most random creature decks. But It's really hard to have that sideboard configuration work consistently with only 8 creatures postboard. I also randomly get into trouble with Eidolon like having it on the draw in the mirror. This also helps go "max goldfish" versus dedicated combo decks like Bloom and reanimator.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:57 am

How did your metagame become so aggro heavy? Usually Jund and Combo thins the herds (aggro), which then gets thins by U (control and tempo) which gets thins by aggro....

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 pm

I have just been tuning this based off what I see online. Maybe it's just variance, but I been running into a lot of aggro. I feel this list still hits all the matchups pretty well (while maybe not being particularly strong against any of them). What would you change?

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 am

how many searing blazes do yall usually leave in vs twin? I leave in 1, but maybe 2 is better?

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:24 pm

I would remove them all if I have better options in my SB but I usually don't so keeping 1-2 is fine

Khaospawn

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:40 am

You're not imagining it, guys - aggro is increasing on MTGO.

I've been on a variation of William Hawk's Boros list that came in 2nd at an Open a couple months back and I love it.
[deck]
Creature 14
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
2 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 26
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
2 Lightning Helix
4 Boros Charm
4 Skullcrack
4 Searing Blaze

Land 20
4 Arid Mesa
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Wooded Foothills
2 Mountain
4 Sacred Foundry
2 Stomping Ground

Sideboard 15
3 Destructive Revelry
3 Path to Exile
3 Kor Firewalker
2 Relic of Progenitus
2 Rending Volley
2 Deflecting Palm
[/deck]

I'm tempted to move back into using Atarka's Command after playing with a Nacatl version in paper locally, but for MTGO, the Boros version is a lot more conservative with its life total.

As for Eidolon, I still think he's critical for the deck to operate optimally, but if anyone is getting better results without him in the main then more power to ya. :)
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Well, it is the same maindeck i've been running forever (i was playing 3 searing blazes 1 shard volley but then i went up to 4 blazes) except for the manabase. I run 11 fetches ,3 foundries, 3 mountains, 1 stomping ground, 2 copperline gorge. This configuration lets me save even more life, but it's also true that i don't have firewalker in my board so i never need double white. Anyway i think you could for sure cut a stomping ground for a mountain, if the only green cards are 3 revelries.

Platypus
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby Platypus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm tempted to move back into using Atarka's Command after playing with a Nacatl version in paper locally.
What does your Nacatl version look like? I'm trying Wild Nacatls for the first time tomorrow at the FNM, so I'm a bit interested. I'm running a version without Copperline Gorges, which is a bit tough on the life total but I like what I've seen so far.
Sig by NBW

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:14 am

Not a huge fan of the Nacatl list - though if the meta warp heavy enough into aggro where your forced into pointing everything at creatures I can see the appeal.

Khaospawn

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:06 pm

I'm tempted to move back into using Atarka's Command after playing with a Nacatl version in paper locally.
What does your Nacatl version look like? I'm trying Wild Nacatls for the first time tomorrow at the FNM, so I'm a bit interested. I'm running a version without Copperline Gorges, which is a bit tough on the life total but I like what I've seen so far.
This is what I was using in between Standard games at FNM:

[deck]
Creature 18
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Wild Nacatl
2 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 22
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
4 Boros Charm
4 Atarka's Command
2 Searing Blaze

Land 20
4 Arid Mesa
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Wooded Foothills
2 Mountain
3 Sacred Foundry
3 Stomping Ground

Sideboard 15
3 Destructive Revelry
3 Path to Exile
3 Kor Firewalker
2 Searing Blaze
2 Rending Volley
2 Deflecting Palm
[/deck]

You hurt yourself a lot, but the payoff is a lot bigger than with Boros. The Searing Blazes in the board could just as easily be Lightning Helix against other aggro decks. Mulligans are actually easier due to the abundance of 1-Drops. Plus, it's sometime easier to play defense when you can hide behind 3/3 kitties before going on the offense.

Khaospawn

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Not a huge fan of the Nacatl list - though if the meta warp heavy enough into aggro where your forced into pointing everything at creatures I can see the appeal.
It's already getting there. Rock decks are on the downswing and aggro decks are taking off. Faster combo decks are everywhere too. You just gotta match it by getting dirtier. It ain't pretty, but sometimes winning ain't pretty either. 6 months ago I would've called this madness, but now it makes a lot of sense.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:15 am

Sounds like the perfect metagame for fat delve creatures (like Hooting Mandrills) and Ensnaring Bridge.

Khaospawn

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Using it in Burn? No thanks.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:51 am

Which one - Mandrills or Bridge?

Delve cards are great when your grinding out your opp. (removing creatures so that your horrid Nacatl can deal damage) while Bridge helps you when your running that control role (this is assuming your playing kill the creature.game).

P.S. I'm not seeing the heavy aggro meta are you guys playing league, daily or single elimination? - I think its a timezone thing

Khaospawn

Rx Burn

Postby Khaospawn » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:05 am

Which one - Mandrills or Bridge?

Delve cards are great when your grinding out your opp. (removing creatures so that your horrid Nacatl can deal damage) while Bridge helps you when your running that control role (this is assuming your playing kill the creature.game).

P.S. I'm not seeing the heavy aggro meta are you guys playing league, daily or single elimination? - I think its a timezone thing
Both cards.

Using delve cards take away your ability to power your Grim Lavamancer, though I can see the case for wanting to include a single copy of Become Immense in the main.

As for Bridge, I just don't think it's necessary. I think the matchup against a lot of the aggro decks are pretty decent enough that Burn doesn't need to use the Bridge. If you're on the Nacatl build, you can actually use your cats as a decent roadblock until you take the offensive. Otherwise, I think that Burn already has the necessary tools to deal with most creatures. Which archetypes are you bringing it in against?

I live in Florida so I'm pretty sure our time zones are a factor. I usually just dive into some Single Elims whenever I have an hour to kill during the afternoon.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:29 am

Burn vs Aggro: I actually think aggro (Zoo, Merfolk, WU or G stompy) is a poor MU for burn, its not a dominate part of the league (in accordance to goldfish) or 8Ms (during my timezone) thank goodness, but I'm ok with running 1-2 bridges just to autowin those MUs.

Grim + Delve: Of course you wouldn't run delve with grim, its just another option if your on the creature route.

Return to “Aggro”