WePick Mafia (roflstomp)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Well, I'm glad someone else said what I was thinking.
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.
If you can change it then red could have changed his yesterday. If red could have changed his yesterday then he is a liar and we should lynch him.
What? :confused:

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his claim I guess.

According to ham's claim, he can choose 1 of 2 abilities. How to you get the idea he can change his ability?
change target, not ability
Not that I am aware of. Red can still steal his ability.

Have a hard time believing the Rez claim as his reads are not making
sense. Cool ability though. If the team decides to move on from Rez due to claim; I don't mind looking into LMD instead.

Open minded.
god dammit wraith.. if you can change the target of your disable today, it means that red could have changed the target of his disable yesterday. and its ridiculous for him to not have changed his target if he could have. (even if he supposedly didnt even try)
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should
be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Okay Dechs. Let's say we lynch rez. Who are you going to kill?

If you say Red, fine, let's get this done.

If you say LMD, tell me what you think of his interactions with Kaze Day 1 (that's my strongest evidence for him being town, other than that he hasn't done anything scummy yet).
҉

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:07 pm

I'll shoot Red if you give me compelling reason to ignore LMD's actions at the end of Day 1 (my strongest evidence against him being town).

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:12 pm

except i like being town. The fact that you have a fake claim prepared has me a little nonplussed though.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Catching up.
STARDUST STOP CHANGING COLOUR FFS

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.
If you can change it then red could have changed his yesterday. If red could have changed his yesterday then he is a liar and we should lynch him.

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his claim I guess.

According to ham's claim, he can choose 1 of 2 abilities. How to you get the idea he can change his ability?
change target,
not ability

Have a hard time believing the Rez claim as his reads are not making sense. Cool ability though. If the team decides to move on from Rez due to claim; I don't mind looking into LMD instead.

Open minded.
god dammit wraith.. if you can change the target of your disable today, it means that red could have changed the target of his disable yesterday. and its ridiculous for him to not have changed his target if he could have. (even if he supposedly didnt even try)
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not
changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
god damn you are dense. its amazing you werent able to become a cop in texas.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm

except i like being town. The fact that you have a fake claim prepared has me a little nonplussed though.
Stardust likes being town, too. One role in particular. The way he's been guarding that role makes me think I know what he's got. It explains all the behavior from day 1 that I thought was scummy, too.

What he was pointing out was how easy it was to come up with a claim of choices that forces town.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his
claim I guess.

Have a hard time believing the Rez claim as his reads are not making sense. Cool ability though. If the team decides to move on from Rez due to claim; I don't mind looking into LMD instead.

Open minded.
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's
ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
Excuse me? You know something I don't? Lubbock failed, but Dallas is still good. I really don't appreciate someone talking to me like that.

Mod, please leash Rez
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Only red can change his ability now. He can target red to confirm his
claim I guess.

Open minded.
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's
ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
Also, when I encounter this kind of density, its usually from scum i.e. prophylaxis in tales of xymande over on sally.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Yes, I suppose so.

You could have changed your chosen target yesterday. And I'm not trying to aggressively clear myself, just felt like your last post re: me was pretty waffly. Your use of the phrase, "On the same time" leads me to believe that the entire first paragraph is why you think I might be scum. It doesn't make sense and seemed like you were avoiding taking a stance.

Okay, so, you say you're town. What do you want to do today?
I just didn't bother asking Pie if changing my target was legal or not - the role PM states clearly that I need(ed) to choose my target before twilight, and that's all.
Feel free to read my posts as waffly (what?), but I still don't get why having doubts on your alignment should be equal to
labeling you as scum - I just find your results excellent and I can read town motivation behind your reasoning, yet I'd rather avoid trusting you too much. We're still playing mafia here, ain't we?
You're the guy who went from "he's either the craftiest scum ever seen or town, so he must be town" to "nvm, he's scum", right?
Should I feel bad about keeping my eyes on you rather than just going for "blah, he's town"?
It's not like I've never seen you playing the controlling, friendly scum role, you know?

That said, I guess I'd like to say that I'd rather prefer DK to avoid shooting me (duh), and I plan use my newly obtained Changeling role to fetch some infos tonight.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:28 pm

What?

Open minded.
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth
investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
Excuse me? You know something I don't? Lubbock failed, but Dallas is still good. I really don't appreciate someone talking to me like that.

Mod, please leash Rez
so you can call me a 2 year old but when I say something
back im some kind of animal?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:29 pm

(Rezmo seems to have some reading difficulties tonight)

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Yes, I suppose so.

You could have changed your chosen target yesterday. And I'm not trying to aggressively clear myself, just felt like your last post re: me was pretty waffly. Your use of the phrase, "On the same time" leads me to believe that the entire first paragraph is why you think I might be scum. It doesn't make sense and seemed like you were avoiding taking a stance.

Okay, so, you say you're town. What do you want to do today?
I just didn't bother asking Pie if changing my target was legal or not - the role PM states clearly that I need(ed) to choose my target
before twilight, and that's all.
Feel free to read my posts as waffly (what?), but I still don't get why having doubts on your alignment should be equal to labeling you as scum - I just find your results excellent and I can read town motivation behind your reasoning, yet I'd rather avoid trusting you too much. We're still playing mafia here, ain't we?
You're the guy who went from "he's either the craftiest scum ever seen or town, so he must be town" to "nvm, he's scum", right?
Should I feel bad about keeping my eyes on you rather than just going for "blah, he's town"?
It's not like I've never seen you playing the controlling, friendly scum role, you know?

That said, I guess I'd like to say that I'd rather prefer DK to avoid shooting me (duh), and I plan use my newly obtained Changeling role to fetch some infos tonight.
dechs is going to shoot me when my wagon fails, he's mad that i misspelled his name.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 pm

I just want to see if it's possible.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 pm

I lol'd.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:34 pm

If you can change it then red could
have changed his yesterday. If red could have changed his yesterday then he is a liar and we should lynch him.

Open minded.
god dammit wraith.. if you can change the target of your disable today, it means that red could have changed the target of his disable yesterday. and its ridiculous for him to not have changed his target if he could have. (
even if he supposedly didnt even try)
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
Excuse me? You know something I don't? Lubbock failed, but Dallas is still good. I really don't
appreciate someone talking to me like that.

Mod, please leash Rez
so you can call me a 2 year old but when I say something back im some kind of animal?
You have been yelling like a newb mtgs member. :no:

Yeh, that comment was trying to get me to go nuts against you. I pm'd the mod like you asked. Still waiting for him to respond. Are you going to answer my question or throw another temper tantrum?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 pm

If it is, I'm going to give you a solid read. If it isn't I'm going to give dechs a solid read with a minor in lmd and imopen.

Also, killing claimed neutrals doesn't hurt town. If we're going to be disabling ham anyway, we may as well kill him. just saying.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Rezmo, I was posting while re-reading, I were reading those posts where you wanted to know if I could change my target in my old role PM.
Still interested in that?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:38 pm

If it is, I'm going to give you a solid read. If it isn't I'm going to give dechs a solid read with a minor in lmd and imopen.

Also, killing claimed neutrals doesn't hurt town. If we're going to be disabling ham anyway, we may as well kill him. just saying.
Wait, what?
I think I'm missing
something here.

That sentence from me that you've quoted was pretty much an out-of-context non-sequitur, I don't get your reply.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:39 pm

Why does Rez want me to undo my my disable of ham? I got the confirmation that ham is disabled and no comment from the mod that I can change it later. I know Rez is aggressive, but
his demands make no sense. I can not see the general direction of where his votes and reads are going.

Open minded.
god dammit wraith.. if you can change the target of your disable
today, it means that red could have changed the target of his disable yesterday. and its ridiculous for him to not have changed his target if he could have. (even if he supposedly didnt even try)
This is stupid beyond belief. Even i thought the cop claim was BS, but still saw red as the threat worth investigating. Why don't you ask red if he changed targets then? Also, DK claimed to have his ability disabled over night, and red confirmed it. I stole red's ability and confirmed his ability. There can only be one scum left, thus we are not teaming up to confuse town. Ham is still dangerous to me and I am not changing my target. I can ask the mod to give the game 2 year old a pascifier. Your questions on this are stupid and lack any direction. The reall question we should be asking is who did you target last night? :isthatso:
god damn you are dense. its amazing you werent
able to become a cop in texas.

Mod, please leash Rez
so you can call me a 2 year old but when I say something back im some kind of animal?
You have been yelling like a newb mtgs member. :no:

Yeh, that comment was trying to get me to go nuts against you. I pm'd the mod like you asked. Still waiting for him to respond. Are you going to answer my question or throw another temper tantrum?
I just wanted to know from you if you could change the disable target during the day. I never asked you to undo anything. I said you were being dense and restated my request so it would be better understood. then you started the name calling.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 pm

That sentence from me that you've quoted was pretty much an out-of-context non-sequitur, I don't get your reply.
k.

what did you mean by this?

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Rez, you are back peddling big time and your past post show a history of poor posting. Now answer my question. Who did you target last night?
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Rez, you are back peddling big time
show me

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Just got the Mod's response to rez's question. I can choose a new target if I so desire.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Keep it civil, guys.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

show me
Using Name calling claim to cover the very distasteful comment when you are screaming at everyone previously. Your aggression is your own worst enemy this game.

I hope we lynch you or at least DK reveals your role and alignment next day. :stubborn:
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:53 pm

show me
Using Name calling claim to cover the very distasteful comment when you are screaming at everyone previously. Your aggression is your own worst enemy this game.

I hope we lynch you or at least DK reveals your role and alignment next day. :stubborn:
nshow me

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

what did you mean by this?[/quote]

That you just overlooked the fact that I said I just didn't bother asking Pie. I've never said I couldn't, I just said that I named my target BEFORE the case on DK went big and just went "yeah, whatevs".

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

FUCK THE QUOTEPOLICE.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll shoot Red if you give me compelling reason to ignore LMD's actions at the end of Day 1 (my strongest evidence against him being town).
The fact that LMD didn't hammer? In my experience, scum frequently hammer their buddies as a last ditch effort to grab town cred (see CM's Day 1 hammer of imopen in DERP mafia). At that point it was clear that Kaze was going down. I think LMD would have hammered if he were scum. I think Red would have hammered if he were scum (which he did).
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

what did you mean by this?
That you just overlooked the fact that I said I just didn't bother asking Pie. I've never said I couldn't, I just said that I named my target BEFORE the case on DK went big and just went "yeah, whatevs".[/quote]
sure, im going to go back and see if your posts back then match up with what youre saying now.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Have fun with that o_o

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 pm

show me

I hope we lynch you or at least DK reveals
your role and alignment next day. :stubborn:
show me
If you can't understand me or see what I am talking about; you are not town this game. Also, I think you are trying to pick a fight with any neutral player to gain momentum to lynch the known players to break the town block vote. It is not going yo work and you keep ignoring me. Who did you target last night? :flame:
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 pm

The fact that LMD didn't hammer? In my experience, scum frequently hammer their buddies as a last ditch effort to grab town cred (see CM's Day 1 hammer of imopen in DERP mafia). At that point it was clear that Kaze was going down. I think LMD would have hammered if he were scum. I think Red would have hammered if he were scum (which he did).
how many games do you know of with lmd as scum? red?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:59 pm

show me
Using Name calling claim to cover the very
distasteful comment when you are screaming at everyone previously. Your aggression is your own worst enemy this game.

show me
If you can't understand me or see what I am talking about; you are not town this game. Also, I think you are trying to pick a fight with any neutral player to gain momentum to lynch the known players to break the town block vote. It is not going yo work and you keep ignoring me. Who did you target last night? :flame:
I am town. I want you to show me these things that you said that I did.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:01 pm

I don't think I've ever seen LMD as scum. Red was scum in Fire and Ice (which I referenced in my case against him).

You know what's more powerful than meta? Behavioural tells. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume that scum players act like scum players. Scum players frequently hammer their buddies to gain town cred.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:10 pm

I don't think I've ever seen LMD as scum. Red was scum in Fire and Ice (which I referenced in my case against him).

You know what's more powerful than meta? Behavioural tells. Until I see evidence to the contrary, I'm going to assume that scum players act like scum players. Scum players frequently hammer their buddies to gain town cred.
personally, I havent run into scum hammering scum, but I dont usually get close to a deadline.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

show me

show me
I am town. I want you to show me these things that you said that I did.
Not good enough. Who did you target? I am not budging until you tell us.

Your request to show you is just hand waving. Mod already responded to the incident.

Stardust, back me up here. Pressure Rez into telling us who he targeted. That info might help us figure out why there was no night kill.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:28 pm

personally, I havent run into scum hammering scum, but I dont usually get close to a deadline.
Weren't you running DERP mafia? That's the first that comes to mind. It's happened two or three times at least in the games I've played. hamfactorial's lynch in Theros (though TubeHunter was kinda not scum), almost rcw's lynch in Gone Postal (Wraith was second last)... I think that's it on this site? Anyway, the only point I'm making is that even if the hammer isn't something to incriminate Red, the lack of hammer certainly doesn't incriminate LMD. His other interactions with Kaze are more telling.
Stardust, back me up here. Pressure Rez into telling us who he targeted. That info might help us figure out
why there was no night kill.
1) I don't care why there was no nightkill. If someone had information, they would share it.
2) rez telling us who he targeted is completely irrelevant to figuring out why the kill failed anyway. Unless someone watched his target or tracked him, he's 100% free to just lie regardless.

We'll get his full claim in a bit once we're ready to lynch. I want to sort this out with Dechs first.
҉

Return to “Completed Games”