Gone Postal Mafia - Game Over - Scum Win

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Also, I think scum would want to sit at vote number two or three to avoid suspicion. That means I find LMD slightly stronger in my null/town pile. I could be wrong on him unless scum are slow voting. One votes for one guy, then the other votes way later for the same player. It is using time as an avoidance of suspicion factor. No difference between criminals slowly knocking off banks or soft targets to avoid investigators profiles.
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
Commander- Kaalia (Dega) and Nekusar (Grixis)
Modern- UB Faeries and Splinter Twin
Standard- Mono-black Devotion
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Vote Wraith
So you talk about a no lynch and throw a vote immediately when you ask about deadline.
*ahem*
Anyway, let's just put it this way: we need 2 scumlynches to win, and we can afford up to 1 no kill (today or tomorrow).
If somebody comes up with a good plan involving a no lynch, I'm open to discussion about it.
I've never actively
wanted
a no lynch, I've tried to get opinions from people.
You're awful.
You give weak or no reasons for my vote and flip flop with wanting C_P to give opinions. Starting to think your incessant vote and need to call me scum is you playing scum.
You're scum and I hang you. Reason and effect.
In theros game, you were more thoughtful in your opinions and tried to consider the facts more. I think you counter bussed RCW to stay alive.
I extensively talked about my views, with the scum team being composed (in my eyes) by one of ham/LMD and one between you and DK.
Posts later I've cleared DK from my suspects lists, so everybody
should have seen this coming.
I've also talked extensively on how I consider you the top anti-town player, so you should be proud that I consider you scum rather than just a mere idiot.

PS: You should stop talking about that Theros game. If I were YOU, I' hope everyone could just forget that game very fast.
Why do you ask to speed things up> complain about waiting on C_P > talk about a no lynch> now push a vote. Mixed messages. You going to give another discriminatory attack on me and my country in response?
I'm just going to hang you. Everybody is really fed up about you antagonizing me.
Or, at least, I am. Do something better.
@everyone else,
scum want a fast vote and the fact of the deadline looming on the horizon. That is what red is doing. Red was in my town read and now I am second guessing that call. Ham, is red acting different from the theros game to you?
Good luck with that.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Vote Wraith
So you talk about a no lynch and throw a vote immediately when you ask about deadline.
*ahem*
pointless. What does it mean?
Anyway, let's just put it this way: we need 2
scumlynches to win, and we can afford up to 1 no kill (today or tomorrow).
If somebody comes up with a good plan involving a no lynch, I'm open to discussion about it.
I've never actively wanted a no lynch, I've tried to get opinions from people.
You're awful.
you did the same thing earlier with mentioning a C_P as scum boss. You mention it then say it was only to get opinions on it. When we call you out on it, you resort to name calling. Again. :no:
You give weak or no reasons for my vote and flip flop with wanting C_P to give opinions. Starting to think your incessant vote and need to call me scum is you playing scum.
You're scum and I hang you. Reason and
effect.
no, that is being inconsistent. Scum fight to the death and you are so following an inconsistent route with a constant push of a wagon. Seat number 2 and 3 are scum late game.
In theros game, you were more thoughtful in your opinions and tried to consider the facts more. I think you counter bussed RCW to stay alive.
I extensively talked about my views, with the scum team being composed (in my eyes) by one of ham/LMD and one between you and DK.
Posts later I've cleared DK from my suspects lists, so everybody should have seen this coming. everybody? Who? Are you scum day talking by implying someone else should follow your lead?
I've also talked extensively on how I consider you the top anti-town player, so you should be proud that I consider you scum rather than
just a mere idiot.

more underhanded name calling :no: is it genetic?

PS: You should stop talking about that Theros game. If I were YOU, I' hope everyone could just forget that game very fast.

I learn from my mistakes and carry them as a strength. The light shines brightest where you are weakest and you play style was more civil than here or other games so far. The difference is noticeable.
Why do you ask to speed things up> complain about waiting on C_P > talk about a no lynch> now push a vote. Mixed messages. You going to give another discriminatory attack on me and my country in response?
I'm just going to hang you. Everybody is really fed up about you antagonizing
me.
Or, at least, I am. Do something better.

antagonizing? You name call every chance you get. I call you out on it and you OMGUS big time. C_P asked us to stop the fighting and you start it up again with a deadline on the horizon. You are pushing a misslynch by that set of circumstances.
@everyone else, scum want a fast vote and the fact of the deadline looming on the horizon. That is what red is doing. Red was in my town read and now I am second guessing that call. Ham, is red acting different from the theros game to you?
Good luck with that.
If you cleared DK; where did you see him answer Ham's questions?
Author of Gunning for Tactical/Practical - http://diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2103
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Y'all know how I feel. We can't make mistakes right now. Wraith could very well be scum, but I'm not comfortable with your relentless hounding of him, Red. It feels personal, not motivated by the game.

LMD is the only clear scum choice. I'm not moving my vote. Ham, you told me you thought he was the only lynch option. Make good on that.

We are coming right down to the wire on a deadline, but don't let it push you to make a bad decision. No-lynch right now is certainly bad, but it's better than lynching the wrong guy. Whatever you vote, be damn sure of it.

Ham sent a bomb while he was protected. LMD had to have gotten that bomb, yet he didn't die. How he didn't get lynched already boggles my mind. I'm absolutely certain of this vote.
Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Votecount!

Wraith223 (2): Lord_Mcdonalds, RedNihilist
Lord_Mcdonalds (1): Dechs Kaison

Not voting: Cursed_Pride, Wraith223, hamfactorial

With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in 16.5 hours. If a lynch is not achieved by that time, no lynch will occur.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Actually, here's something cool just so there's no confusion on timing. Deadline Clock.
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Thanks boss.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Y'all know how I feel. We can't make mistakes right now. Wraith could very well be scum, but I'm not comfortable with your relentless hounding of him, Red. It feels personal, not motivated by the game.

LMD is the only clear scum choice. I'm not moving my vote. Ham, you told me you thought he was the only lynch option. Make good on that.

We are coming right down to the wire on a deadline, but don't let it push you to make a bad decision. No-lynch right now is certainly bad, but it's better than lynching the wrong guy. Whatever you vote, be damn sure of it.

Ham sent a bomb while he was protected. LMD had to have gotten that bomb, yet he didn't die. How he didn't get lynched already boggles my mind. I'm absolutely certain of this vote.[/quote:
1vx7smcu]

I'm disappointed. You've yet to answer my question on why you're barning ham so hard while still not declaring him town, yet you continue to do so.
Are you aiming for a no lynch while trying to keep your purpose hidden?

Tell me *now* who you consider scum.
You're either considering me scum - then, case me - or Wraith has got to be.

Because you posted this:
My reads?
[Ham/LMD] - One of these has to be scum setting up the other for a fall. I am 100% certain of that. At the end of today, my vote is either going on LMD or Ham because one of these two guys must be scum. I believe Ham and he's done a lot to help town out the past days. LMD has not. Again, he's hardly ever even talked until he was staring down the gallows.
Red - I broke your wagon down on day one because I read you as town and that hasn't changed. By the analysis and the Occam's Razor bit, you're LMD's scum buddy; I'm not ready to buy that. If you are scum, then I'd like to congratulate you on a
game wll played.
Wraith - When LMD flips scum, I say we look at this guy next. There was a quick hammer that nags at me, but I was on the same wagon and I think I'd have done the same thing had I gotten to the thread in the reverse order. I was damn convinced of Rez being scum.
LMD is who I find the most likely scum. If he is, then it's probably Wraith as his teammate. Wraith is behind an "if" and a "probably," while LMD is behind a bomb that never killed him.
You're contradicting yourself in not wanting to vote Wraith, actually.
Well, you're also saying that you're not moving your vote from LMD no matter what, while at the same time considering a no-lynch a disaster:
Mislynching is losing right now, no-lynching is losing tomorrow.
I'm just saying, I really don't see how a no-lynch helps anyone but
the scum team.
Now, your own words give you NO FUCKIN' REASON to let you keep that "my only scum read is LMD", so speak up, and you're better be convincing.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

I thought I explained this well enough: We can't afford mistakes right now and LMD is the only one I'm sure of.

Yeah, Ham's town. I believe him. I thought I was clear on that too. I saw you picked on the wording I used when I said I was "betting" Ham was town. I didn't mean that I wasn't sure. It's just a phrase and I'm a poker player so I fall back on it often.

The fight between you and Wraith has personal written all over it and I honestly think it's a tossup between you two, especially with how you've been acting today.

Look, I haven't played mafia before. I don't have great reasons for everything I'm doing and I'm not as clear as I could be about my reasons. Cut me a little slack here.

Again: We don't have room to make mistakes right now and I'm taking the only sure bet I see.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Alright, tired of waiting around.

Vote LMD

If that loses the game, good playing with you all! Except the scum team, h8cha bros.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 am

Almost 7 AM here, so my english will not be quite good.
I thought I explained this well enough: We can't afford mistakes right now and LMD is the only one I'm sure of.

Yeah, Ham's town. I believe him. I thought I was clear on that too. I saw you picked on the wording I used when I said I was "betting" Ham was town. I didn't mean that I wasn't sure. It's just a phrase and I'm a poker player so I fall back on it often.

The fight between you and Wraith has personal written all over it and I honestly think it's a tossup between you two, especially with how you've been acting today.

Look, I haven't played mafia before. I don't have great reasons for everything I'm doing and I'm not as clear as I could be about my reasons. Cut me a
little slack here.

Again: We don't have room to make mistakes right now and I'm taking the only sure bet I see.
Refuging into newbishness is not a thing. I expect you to either want to win this game or to lose interest, but whole you're not really doing the latter, you're dodging everything about the former.
I'll ask this again: if LMD is 100% scum, who's his partner?

We don't have room for mistake, you consider a no-lynch the same as losing the game, you consider yourself too newbish to really have great reads YET you're adamantine about a read built around your soul read on ham?
You're not making any sense.

Are you Wraith's partner? That would explain why you posted all those "he's probably LMD's partner" just to go with the flow while refusing to EVER vote for your second scum-choice, you know?
Have I been breaking my head on trying to get who was scum between ham and LMD just to discover that my read on Suga was wrong? I guess I'll live with it.

nAlso: how am I acting today? Tell me more about that.
Because, you know, if C_P isn't scum and you're not calling yourself scum and ham is town and lynching Wraith is wrong I just have to guess you consider me potential scum but lack the guts to actually do something about it.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:15 am

ham, who's LMD's partner?

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 am

If I knew that, I wouldn't have spent the whole week in WIFOM mode.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:35 am

I know that feeling, bro.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:27 am

I seriously hope that a prod came with that deadline ^_^

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:17 pm

days

hour

minutes

seconds

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Because, you know, if C_P isn't scum and you're not calling yourself scum and ham is town and lynching Wraith is wrong I just have to guess you consider me potential scum but lack the guts to actually do something about it.
Yes you're potential scum! I said that already. I said I don't want to believe you are because you've always felt pretty town to me but I don't trust anything at this point except that the bomb went out and didn't kill LMD. That's why I won't vote Wraith; you're still an option. LMD is not optional. LMD's scum and we (the town) needs to hang him.

How about I ask you: who's Wraith's partner?

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:47 pm

I guess I'm fine dying, and letting another round of night actions play out?

Wouldn't hurt to have more discussion, I guess.

Final reads are that ham is certaintly town, I think Wraith is town, and Dechs is probably town. If Dechs faked all this as a newbie I'd be impressed.

My gut thinks it's a LMD/Red team.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Final reads are that ham is certaintly town, I think Wraith is town, and Dechs is probably town. If Dechs faked all this as a newbie I'd be impressed.

Do you want a no lynch or vote? Up to you. My gut agrees.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Then VOTE!

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 pm

I'm so waffly when making endgame decisions, though :P

If any of you who I listed are actually scum, well played. I'm ready to be done with this game, and I apologize to the dead thread for any poor decision making I made.

Vote Lord_McDonalds

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Let's see if you guys are right.

Unvote, vote LMD

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:32 pm

So, that's a lynch?

Bitching. Good game fellas.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 pm

I missed the vote!
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Let's see if you guys are right.

Unvote, vote LMD
I never thought of all people; you would hammer vote LMD. :|
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:06 pm

You were going to hammer him anyway.
I'd rather sink my own ship.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Not like it mattered, once we convinced CP you would have done it.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 pm

:toot:

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Yeh.....So this was fun and this how I feel about not even having to vote at all........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc

Red was the right on target a majority of the time. He probably would have done better if he left the rage and personal attacks behind to gather more support. Should have grilled me on the Rez vote hammer, possible buss of RCW, and no mail sent on last night.

Sorry LMD and you were the whipping boy this game. You were my most important piece in this game.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 pm

And that's a lynch...

Wraith223 (1): Lord_Mcdonalds
Lord_Mcdonalds (4): Dechs Kaison, hamfactorial, Cursed_Pride, RedNihilist

Not voting: Wraith223

Conversation drags on, all of you fully aware that this might be your final chance to save the postal service. Eventually, you all gather 'round the tiny cartoon figure of Lord_Mcdonalds, resolved to end this today, one way or the other. As you stuff him in a mail bag he helpfully says, "Don't forget to tie the knot tight!" which you surely don't forget. The five remaining postmen gather together, toss him off a bridge and watch the mailbag float away and eventually sink. The deed is done. Now time to head back to the post office.

"Whoa, whoa," says Wraith, "Just a minute there, fellas."

"Yeah,
" pipes Dechs, "We're not quite done here yet!" as he pushes hamfactorial over the edge of the bridge into the sharp rocks below. A few minutes and a scuffle later and it's down to two, standing above the flowing water enjoying the sunset.

"Beautiful," says Dechs.

"Yeah."

Congratulations to rcwraspy, Wraith223 and Dechs Kaison. Gone Postal Mafia has ended with a scum victory.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Man, Red, I was rooting for you at the end there. I really thought you'd pull it off.

Role PM's and Night actions incoming...
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Role PM's
rezombad, you are Newman, Illiterate Tracker.
You’ve been called many things. Pure evil. The Lex Luthor to Jerry’s Superman. A mystery wrapped in a Twinkie. But if there’s one thing you hold sacred, one thing that shall not be corrupted, it is the United States Postal Service. You will not sleep until those fiends have been brought to justice! Oh, and you can’t read for some reason.
You win when all threats to the Postal Service have been eliminated.
Abilities: During the day, you may vote.
Track (active) – Once each Night, you may target another
player. You will be told who that player targeted with non-mail abilities.
Illiterate (static) – You can’t read or write big words (greater than 5 letters, usernames don’t count). Mail you send must only contain English words and no big words at all. Any mail received will have all big words garbled.

Please confirm by replying to this PM.

InflatablePie, you are Willie Lumpkin, Mail Tracker.
Mailman to the Fantastic Four, you know all too well the dangers associated with being a mail carrier. Whether it’s being mind controlled by Doctor Doom, being locked in a closet while superheroes battle outside, or dating Peter Parker’s Aunt May, you’ve seen it all. And I mean all
of it. This latest danger is almost mundane in comparison – certainly not enough to stop you from picking up the mail every morning.
Pick Up (active) – Once each Night, you may target another player. You will be told who that player sent mail to.

RedNihilist, you are Myron Larabee, Mail Watcher.
You are one badass dad and mailman, that’s for damn sure. You stood toe-to-toe with Arnold Schwarzenegger for 89 minutes strait! Did you even get that Turbo-Man
action figure? I dunno. I didn’t see the movie. If similar movies are any indication, likely all you got in the end was an important lesson in the meaning of Christmas. Either way, you’re not going to let some two-bit coworkers stop you from delivering the mail every morning. Not in your Postal Service.
Drop Off (active) – Once each Night, you may target another player. You will be told who that player receives mail from.

Jack, you are The
Postman, Untargetable-Granter
Let’s be honest here – that pony was probably a better actor than you. But that doesn’t change the fact that you’re a beacon of hope and inspiration to post-apocalyptic survivors everywhere. A true patriot aspiring towards the American dream, despite being nothing more than a homeless bum. No matter. The Postal Service is back up and running now, and it’s up to you to keep it that way. Seeing as how your pony was eaten, maybe your new guard dog can help out instead.
Guard Dog (active) – Once each Night, you may target another player. That player will be untargetable this Night (including mail).

[img]http://static.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/carl_519.bmp[/img]
hamfactorial, you are Carl Schliff, 1-shot Letter Bomb Vig.
You continued your rounds during the zombie apocalypse in Dead Rising, you sure as hell aren’t going to let some murderous mailmen stop you now. You’ve killed people before for committing mail fraud, but killing other postal employees? That’s going too far. Time to pull out the bomb supplies and get to work.
Letter Bomb (1-shot) – Once this game, you may include a letter bomb with your sent mail. The player who receives it will be killed.

Iso, you are Agent K, First-Class Mailer.
You were once one of the Men in Black’s best agents, working to protect the Earth for over 35 years. Of course, you don’t remember any of that since Jay buzzed you with a neuralizer. Now you’re just Kevin Brown, a divorced, lonely postal worker who takes himself too seriously and works with a bunch of freaks. Whatever. You’ll do your job and mail those first-class parcels ‘til the space cows come home.
First Class (static) – Mail you send can’t be tampered with or blocked.
Upgrade (active) – Once each Night, you may target another
player. Mail that player sends can’t be tampered with or blocked this Night.

imopen2, you are Reba the Mail Lady, Postal Programmer.
Pee-Wee’s Playhouse went downhill pretty quickly after he was caught exposing himself to minors. But you found a new job soon enough, working on computers back at the office. You’ve got to wonder at these people still hand writing mail. Do they just not realise that email exists? Snail mail is the way of the past! The internet is a higher form of communication!
The Way of the Future[/b:
21fzbio8] (static) – Mail you send is restricted to 140 characters and must also include a meme image.

Cursed_Pride, you are Derpy Hooves, Mailmare Extraordinaire!
Delivering the mail across all of Equestria is important business, but somehow that job was left to you in Local #1701. Oh well! You’ll happily carry out your duty, though you’re not really sure what all this fuss is about with the Postmaster General. He’s probably just taking a nap!
Innocent (static) – You are
a confirmed townie.

Lord_Mcdonalds, you are Mr. ZIP, Speed Writer.
Created to get those old timers to use ZIP codes back in the 60’s, your life’s work was complete in less than a decade. Turns out writing a few numbers at the bottom of an address really isn’t all that hard! Oh well, you’re still the speediest little postman out there and will turn this whole mess around in no time flat with friendly and informative reminders to not kill your fellow postal employees! Yes siree, bob.
Speedy &#
40;static) – You may send an extra message each Night.

rcwraspy, you are Pheidippides, Immoral Spammer.
The original messenger, you invented both mail service and the marathon at the same time way back in 500 BC. No one, not even your coworkers, ever appreciated that. But, you’ve gotta pay the bills somehow. Spam mail pays an extra half-penny per letter delivered, and you’ve become pretty damn good at it in the last couple millennia. This current postal service is a sham anyway. Bring back the good old days of running naked door to door! The postman was meant to be free!
You win when the Postal Service is under your command.
You may communicate with the mafia using this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/dLAa62tbcPEf
Spam Habit (static) – All messages you send must be worded like spam mail. This is up to mod discretion, so please check with me and try to submit it early, if possible.
Steal (1-shot) – Once this game, at Night, you may target a player. If they would receive mail this Night, you receive it instead. You must leave a message for them (minimum 50 words).
Forge (1-shot) – Once this game, at Night, you may target a player. If they send mail this Night, you may alter the contents of that message (you cannot change the recipient or return address, if signed). You must leave a message for the targeted player (minimum 50
words).

Wraith223, you are Herman Post, Mail Sorter.
All you want to do is deliver the mail, but that damned cat would never leave you alone! After finally getting over your PTSD after years of feline torment, you were relegated to mail-room duty. “Too much pressure out there in the real world,” they said. Ha! You’ll show them. Kill a few coworkers and you’ll be back to walking the beat in no time.
You may communicate with the mafia using this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.
com/50/H/dLAa62tbcPEf
Sorting Error (1-shot) – Once this game, at Night, you may randomize all mail recipients. You will know all senders (if addressed) and receivers of mail randomized this way.

Dechs Kaison, you are Cliff Clavin, Writing Style Guru.
After the bar closed down and Cheers was cancelled, all you had left was your job. Well, that and your random facts. Lately you’ve been reading up on Forensic Linguistics. Fascinating stuff. Maybe it’ll come in handy while trying to take down the Postal Service! You know they won’t even let you drink on the job? Without the bar, where else are
you supposed to do it? At home with your mother? No, thank you.
You may communicate with the mafia using this quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/dLAa62tbcPEf
Know-it-all (static) – You will be told who wrote any mail you receive. Additionally, you may ask me who wrote any letter that is shared in-full.

Night Actions
NIGHT 1

Dechs kills imopen2 - successful
Wraith roleblocks LMD – successful (no effect)
RedNihilist mail-watches Cursed_Pride (sees rezombad)
InflatablePie mail-tracks RedNihilist (sees imopen2)
rezombad tracks imopen2 (sees no action&#
41;

MAIL 1
Wraith to imopen2
Dechs to Jack
InflatablePie to Jack
rezombad to Cursed_Pride
RedNihilist to imopen2
Cursed_Pride to Wraith223
imopen2 to Wraith 223

imopen2

Dear Iamopen2,

I saw you flipped to RCW. It's a complete shock to me RCW was scum. It's like the DURP mafia game all over again for me. You are my strongest town read besides InflateablePie, but I think he just got lucky. I think LMD and ham are the scum buddies. Rez does avoid RCW in his posts, but he was after Ham which makes it odd for a Ham/Rez scum team. DK might be the scum buddy, but he is new and wanted to remove the stench of Suga. He could be nuub scum, and that ending request was off. I now think LMD is the best target as he fits a scum buddy to RCW. He also has the one scum tell of setting up later days votes. I am going after (role blocking) LMD since he should have voted RCW, but did not as he should have to look town for the group. I hope my evidence gains your support.
Why have I chosen you for mail? We have been butting heads in many games and you are playing strong town to me.

If anyone reads this mail besides Iamopen2, I am signing with a John Hancock.

Wraith223

Hi man, I'm writing this to you because I want to share my thoughts BUT I could get nightkilled before that.
I don't expect scum to be able to doublekill this night, and if they could do so I think they'd kill Pie and/or C_P before going for the both of us.

Now, if I die and you don't, tell the world that:
- I think ham is scum, but raspy's flip doesn't strictly confirm he is ~ I believe in the Occam's razor, yet scum try to gain towncred by befriending town and ham could just be a "victim";
- I'm very suspicious of Wraith's attitude, especially in the last hours of day 1, where he was unwilling to lynch anybody except me and tried to move back everyone to LMD's wagon as soon as
our attention went back to raspy's.
- Rezmo vs LMD is a major distraction. We should either choose to end it now (as in Day 2), or to postpone that for later.
We should note that the both of them are safe from NKs as long as they keep their feud alive.

See you into day 2, hopefully.

Jack

Jack,
Red needs to verify, so I'm putting mail out there that he can watch.
Dechs

imopen2 and Wraith223 are the scummiest on the rcw wagon. Keep an eye on them. Reread the posts surrounding the wagon to hunt for scum. RedNihilist is probably town.

Sadly, I do not have anything else useful to say toNight, especially considering I'm wary of divulging anything important to a potential scumread. For this reason, I'm sending my mail anonymously.

Love and Suspicion,
~GGtap

Cursed_Pride

Hey cp, it's rez. I have a post issue with my night mail. words must be under 5.
Makes me itchy. I just want you to know in case it comes up later.

all my love and such,
rezombad

Wraith223
Hi Wrath! In case I die tonight, here is my last will and testament:

Cursed_Pride

Wrath223
InflatablePie
rezombad
imopen2
hamfactorial

Dechs Kaison
RedNihilist
Lord_Mcdonalds

Mogadishu Jones
Jack

Lord_Mcdonalds (4): hamfactorial, Jack, rezombad, Cursed_Pride
RedNihilist (3): Wraith223, InflatablePie, rcwraspy

Probably scum in the Lord_Mcdonalds pile. I would take a look at Jack.

Lord_Mcdonalds (5): Jack, rezombad, Dechs Kaison, hamfactorial, RedNihilist
rcwraspy (3): InflatablePie, Cursed_Pride, imopen2

-Scum in the Lord_Mcdonalds wagon. Heck, I think Lord_Mcdonalds is town for being a counterwagon to scum.

nLord_Mcdonalds (4): rezombad, Dechs Kaison, hamfactorial, Wraith223
rcwraspy (5): InflatablePie, Cursed_Pride, imopen2, RedNihilist, Jack

OK, from looking at this, I want Jack dead tomorrow. Everyone else is relatively town.

Wraith, the future is now, and it is 140 characters. Do you know who works at the post office?

-imopen2

NIGHT 2

Dechs kills InflatablePie (successful)
Wraith randomizes the mail (successful)
Jack makes hamfactorial untargetable (successful)
InflatablePie mail-tracks Jack (sees Cursed_Pride)
hamfactorial letter bombs LMD (randomized – targets hamfactorial, who is untargetable, therefore mail is lost since hammy didn’t put a return address)
RedNihilist mail-watches InflatablePie (sees Cursed_Pride)

nMAIL2

InflatablePie to Cursed_Pride Wraith223
I am a MailTracker. Tracked Red N1 ("who else mailed imopen? I know someone did"); he mailed imopen. Sent mail to Jack N1 w/ alias "GGtap" (Tracker, Magic card). If I die, make him claim the 'mysterious' mail he got before telling him I sent it. Tracking Jack tonight because it's the only good move - I could track ham but we'll know who he killed (unless he's like WTF I GOT REDIRECTED but I doubt it)

I don't know how to feel about Rez flipping actual-tracker w/ a mailtracker and mailwatcher in the game. Don't think it quite incriminated Red though. Make sure there is a massclaim tomorrow. Still have newbtells on Jack, most wary of Wraith but his random roleblock claim seems town? I don't know. But I think MJ is town between the hammer and CM's breadcrumbing, no scum motivation. If you disagree, fine. But scum are probably in the PR
claims now that rez flipped town, I just don't know who. Dechs/LMD might be good wagons solely because of PoE.

I think I'll die tonight for being incredibly protown so don't be surprised if I die or try and WIFOM the NK again.

I think that about covers it.
~InflatablePie

Jack to Cursed_Pride RedNihilist
Hey, since you're getting this, I guess you know that I'm not cloaking you tonight. I see Ham's plan as really strong. And while ham isn't confirmed town, I don't think anyone sees him as scum, making him about as good of a nk target as you. So if only 1 guy dies tonight, either scum tried to kill ham or ham tried to kill scum and scum has a role that grants protection or ham was lying entirely about his night ability.
Signed,
Jack

Wraith223 to Cursed_Pride Dechs Kaison
Drea Cursed_Pride

I know we disagree on the timing on the vote of Rez,
but I seriously thought he was scum from earlier game. His extreme aggression and admission of poorly constructed reasons for ham being scum was really off to me from earlier games. Maybe Rez was right about ham being scum. :shrug: Imopen2 was my strongest town read before he was killed by scum, and scum went after him. He was on the LMD wagon as well.

My role block ability is not just a known scum ability. I had the ability in the Theros game and was town in that game as well. I roleblocked LMD again this game as I find him still lurking and being way to quiet this game. Jack could really be scum as we expect stupid questions and odd responses now. Technically, he has conditioned us to him giving little or no reads on his votes or no votes.

If you still see me as scum; I will go down fighting for town anyway. My new scum list is LMD and MoJo. They have been way to quiet this game and I find we have been
tunneling each other bad this game. Inflateablepie is still town to me as he has thought very closely to my calls on certain players.

FOR THE TOWN WIN!

Wraith223 I sign with a John Hancock as I am town.

hamfactorial to Lord_Mcdonalds hamfactorial
Your head asplode!

Yours,
ham

Cursed_Pride to RedNihilist InflatablePie
Hi, haven't reread the game and need to see some flips.

-If Wraith or Mogadishu Jones flip town and I die then I think I want PoE order to go, from top to bottom:

-Jack (if he doesn't die since he's the doc)
-Dechs
-Lord_McDonalds
-Pie
-RN
-hamfactorial
-Cursed Pride

I have a hard time seeing how we lose this game still, but see you on Day 3 if we both survive.

RedNihilist to Dechs Kaison Dechs Kaison
Listen, if I die tonight reveal
my impressions to the world:
- Wraith is scum and we've got to instakill him if he survives the night;
- MoJo, ham, LMD and Jack are worth investigation in this order.
- Stardust is sexy as hell.

RedNihilist

NIGHT3
Dechs Kaison kills Iso
Wraith roleblocks LMD
RedNihilist mail-watches LMD (sees hamfactorial)

MAIL3

hamfactorial to LMD
Why so scummy?

Yours,
hamfactorial

LMD to Cursed_Pride and RedNihilist (roleblocked)
Hi, here's mail, sending one to nihilist and cursed pride

ISO is prolly town, least have no reason to think he's scum, his slot has few posts and given what I know about him based on experience, he's hard to read, I want to see his posts starting day 4 (likely vote me, I mean if your town in this game, if the first 3 times fail, try, try, try again)

Wraith/Dechs are likely scum, wraith quick hammering day 2, compared to him deliberately trying to drag out
day 1, and then abruptly ends day 2 (a few other things bothered me but that's the jist of it), and I have a tough time trying to reconcile Dechs two very long posts at the beginning with his failure to actually make a case on me when prompted beyond "well Rez thought he was scum", which is ludicrous since Rez had thought I was scum since page 2 and had no way of knowing that beyond "well he hasn't been scum yet..."

I imagine tomorrow starts with Dechs/wraith/iso voting me, I have a feeling the scum want to end the day quickly, and expect one of the two scum to be on my wagon

The thought crossed my mind ham is scum but I don't see it, and if he is, gg

Peace

Dechs Kaison to hamfactorial
Ham,
CP is probably dead already, but in the event that the scum team is dumb enough to kill me instead, I'd like to give you my final thoughts.
I still have no idea what's going on with my power and the three supposed Pie mails.
None of the messages I've checked come back as anything other than who it says they are. Maybe someone will send some anon mail tonight to help me verify again. I'm left with the conclusion that Pie was lying or simply mistaken when he mentioned a third mail. If he was lying, I'm guessing he was hoping someone would call him out on it to verify an ability.
I stand by my earlier vote on LMD, especially now that we know Jack was telling the truth. You sent him a bomb and he didn't die. Someone protected him, and if that someone was a townie, he'd be claiming it. The only way LMD survives that bomb is if he's scum.
I know he has a scum buddy, but I can't tell who that is. It's most likely Wraith or Iso, but it could just as easily be Red. If we want to hang the buddy, it's a coinflip at best to hang the right guy. We can't afford mistakes anymore, so we need to hang the only clear scum: LMD.
I take all that back if your bomb actually ends up going through tonight but
that's the only way I'd believe your bomb didn't get to LMD. If that is the case, then I have no idea who the scum team really is.
Dechs Kaison
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:53 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:56 pm

You guys made for a fun game to spectate. There were times when I felt sure one side was going to take it, only to have direction change and make me just as sure that it'll go to the other side. Hope you all had fun too!

I was surprised how few of you decided to use the mail system. The scum never used it to mislead. Town never used it to test abilities or gauge reactions. All in all, I think both sides could have made better use of it. I will say I thought it was pretty hilarious that Wraith kept pushing the randomization thing after Dechs had successfully convinced the town that LMD had been protected somehow. Speaking of which...

Spec Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/sduGPkZ7vest6
Scum Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/dLAa62tbcPEf
҉

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah, I was kind of pissed that Wraith was telling people that the mail had been randomized.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Lololol

That said I should prolly pay attention more

InflatablePie

Postby InflatablePie » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:04 pm

so I don't think I ever explained

I had suspicions of Red being scum when I saw he mailed imopen, who died, so I lied and said I mailed imopen to try and bait out an "oh, I mailed him too" from Red. I never actually mailed him. also, {G}{G}, tap, is the ability of the magic card, Tracker.

Wraith shoulda been auto-lynched for not adhering to the comment in the mail he received about Jack and claiming and such.

tl;dr: :toot:

gg scumteam
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know if you're being lied to?

The answer? Use a gun. And if that don't work... use more gun.

Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado

Postby Dechs Kaison » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:16 pm

All in all, this was one hell of a fun first game. Thanks everyone.

Wraith223
Tire Aficionado

Postby Wraith223 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:18 pm

so I don't think I ever explained

I had suspicions of Red being scum when I saw he mailed imopen, who died, so I lied and said I mailed imopen to try and bait out an "oh, I mailed him too" from Red. I never actually mailed him. also, {G}{G}, tap, is the ability of the magic card, Tracker.

Wraith shoulda been auto-lynched for not adhering to the comment in the mail he received about Jack and claiming and such.

tl;dr: :toot:

gg scumteam
I actually missed the request entirely on Jack. Only noticed the sentence on me. I find it hilarious that your mail led Ham to lynch jack. Had no idea where he got the idea from. I also sent mail to
Imopen2. Did you miss that?

I seriously thought there would be a lie detector in the game, thus telling the truth on what I claimed happened was my way to gain town trust. Also, was trying to avoid a Ham bomb, not even sent to me! :gonk: We could have had 2 Towny killed! Pie died twice instead. Who knew :shrug:

I still don't know why RCW quit posting. Is he OK?

Great game set up Stardust. Thanks! Thought the mail was a trap for scum and thought towns abilities where more dangerous than assumed for mail use.

Great Job DK! First game and you pulled it off. Don't let it go to your head.
Current Decks
You drive badass things.
Xenphire Sig.

hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:19 pm

I'm going to enjoy reading the spec chat while I was going wild with the Jack wagon

Return to “Completed Games”