Peddle Mafia(Abandoned)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:28 am

Meh, I'm not certain which id want to give judge to, imopen basically asked to be recruited, and rezombad is totes vanilla, and it seems that right now those are the two leading candidates

Why should I be voting imopen over rezombad?
lol blatant lies.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 am

Now there's a thought! Doesn't say anywhere that he can't. Ya'll should recruit me anyway since I'm the best player in teh game.
Stardust, you trippin.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 am

Not yet. That comes after the drugs. What I be doin' is steppin'.
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am

Yea, I mean I could give a fuck whether I get voted judge or not. I'm still not even 100% as to the rules of this game or why I would want to be the judge but I'd rather do it than have someone else do it cause I know my role and I don't know yours.

Your argument for voting Rez makes no sense
Mine makes no sense, but I should vote for you because you don't want anyone that isn't you to have judge.

K

Come at me bro. How're you going to kill me? Sell me meth or something?
not recruited, but odd how he mentions meth specifically,
I may be thinking about this too much based on what Kaze said about his PM (wherein things happen if he is recruited by a specific faction)

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:23 am

As if any of the cultists are going to stand up and say "HAI I'M A CULTIST"
You think that we'll all claim town?
Why is imopen2 our most popular candidate for judge? Nothing that he's said so far makes him look exceptional. Are we just trying to end the Day so that things can really get started? I can't see this really going anywhere toDay, but let's just wait until everyone can at least post something and see if anything comes up.
I agree with this. -I'm not getting the judge-votes for imopen.
I'm assuming town and two cults, myself.
How does anyone feel about a mass faction claim?
This post is bad and you should feel bad.
Horrible assumption.
Horrible idea.

rezombad for judge.
At the risk of making me sound foolish, why are you so against a mass faction claim? -You approached it in a rather negative fashion, too.
I don't think we need to start over every day. Most of us are unaligned (which is why the "vanilla thug team" hasn't already won - there is no such team). Once you join one of the cults, then you start hunting for the cops. But the cops never change. The biggest problem I see with this game is that the Judge will
more than likely be a neutral without much invested into the game. Only thing is, the neutrals may eventually be working for a cult, so they should be trying to kill the cops too (since that will ultimately help their wincon).
You mean a neutral like the 'free agent' role that Kazekirimaru (presumably) has, or someone being recruited into a cult?
You all should read that second last paragraph; it's the most important.

Basically, as a neutral, you should have motivation. Odds are you'll be working against the police eventually.

So! That said, once we vote imopen2 as Judge, we can carry on. Message for the pigs! Please investigate Kaze. The Judge will choose to send him away for good and you'll be up one against the drug trade. Just do it, no tricks.
So far in my read-
through, I'm seeing lots of voting of imopen, yet no one is willing to sit down and explain to the class why, presumably by the feeling of superiority based on proof of intimidation. -May I take you up on that offer?
TubeHunter's a cop.
-Like this.
vote imopen
You (nudist) vote imopen, and yet I doublechecked over page 3 and 4, and I notice that no one had responded to your question:
Why is imopen2 our most popular candidate for judge? Nothing that he's said so far
makes him look exceptional. Are we just trying to end the Day so that things can really get started? I can't see this really going anywhere toDay, but let's just wait until everyone can at least post something and see if anything comes up.
-Yet you vote imopen anyways (without a reason, too - no accountability in that, right?)

Reconcile this.
ah what the hell
unvote

vote imopen
..So the votes on imopen are caused by sheer bandwagon mentality and peer pressure, with an added dose of no one willing to ask why?

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 am

..So the votes on imopen are caused by sheer bandwagon mentality
Exactly. I think the game will get better once we get through a Night stage, and voting imopen is the easiest way to make this happen. I can't see a reason why imopen is a worse choice than anyone else.
Sig by NBW.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 am

imopen is getting votes because he's neutral.

Idk if neutral judges can be recruited or

actually

@Mod: Would you be so kind as to tell us your order of operations this game? Specifically where Judge actions and recruitment lie?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:55 am

Yea, I mean I could give a fuck whether I get voted judge or not. I'm still not even 100% as to the rules of this game or why I would want to be the judge but I'd rather do it than have someone else do it cause I know my role and I don't know yours.

Your argument for voting Rez makes no sense
So.. you dont know why you would want to be judge, and you dont care if you are or not. But you definitely want to be the judge because fuck everyone else?

I definitely want you deciding who lives and who dies. /sarcasm

Everyone who is voting for imopen and doesnt unvote after this is bad and should feel bad.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:00 am

Exactly. I think the game will get better once we get through a Night stage, and voting imopen is the easiest way to make this happen. I can't see a reason why imopen is a worse choice than anyone else.
You could read the game and do some critical thinking. Or read my previous post, thats a good reason not to make imopen judge.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 am

Alright.
unvote
Now what makes you or anyone else a good choice?
Sig by NBW.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:24 am

I will admit that I'd rather have you be the judge, but I really think we just need to chose someone. None of us know that much about how this game works, so it might be hard to find someone who would definitely be the absolute best choice for judge. Your claim is just as good as mine or ham's.
Sig by NBW.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:34 am

You could read the game and do some critical thinking. Or read my previous post, thats a good reason not to make imopen judge.
nYou're trying way too hard. Quit Checkboxing.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 am

I will admit that I'd rather have you be the judge, but I really think we just need to chose someone. None of us know that much about how this game works, so it might be hard to find someone who would definitely be the absolute best choice for judge. Your claim is just as good as mine or ham's.
Ohai I'm Kaze I only dismantled half this goddamn game in the first two IRL days.

Apparently I'm invisible to idiots like the emperor's new clothes.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 am

unvote; vote; Kaze

Vote me for great victory.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 am

Feels like EpicMafia, where if no one gets a cop guilty the town no lynches. -Except this is on a forum.

I agree with rezombad on the bottom, over there.
imopen is getting votes because he's neutral.

Idk if neutral judges can be recruited or

actually

@Mod: Would you be so kind as to tell us your order of operations this game? Specifically where Judge actions and recruitment lie?
Where did imopen2 claim neutral? -Excuse me in advance if my reading comprehension isn't up to speed.

Your argument for voting Rez
makes no sense
So.. you dont know why you would want to be judge, and you dont care if you are or not. But you definitely want to be the judge because fuck everyone else?

I definitely want you deciding who lives and who dies. /sarcasm

Everyone who is voting for imopen and doesnt unvote after this is bad and should feel bad.
Glad to see some resistance forming in light of the bandwagon-y imopen2 votes.
Alright.
unvote
Now what makes you or anyone else a good choice?
Why do you want to be "convinced" by other people, rather than (again, that critical reasoning again) think about who you think will act most benevolently to whichever faction you are, and vote for them?

-It kind of feels like you're trying to make other
people do the legwork for you.
Ehh, he's down in my scum pile.

Lynch Player Jack

There's the inconsistency in approaching an imopen2 vote, and he's too reactive.

Jack
Tire Aficionado

Postby Jack » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:55 am

You're not wrong about the lazy part. And I'm not a faction, so I'm fine voting for anyone who isn't a cop.
Sig by NBW.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:03 am

Quit Checkboxing.
I literally does not matter what else happens in this game

This shall be the game forever known for where the term "checkboxing" was coined.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:19 am

I don't care about whether people vote me for judge today or not. I would rather it was me over others simply because I'm me, but It's not something I'm worried about. I guess in that sense I am neutral. I haven't revealed anything about my role yet, and I won't be. It's fucking day 1 and people are claiming their roles and shit. :no:
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:31 am

I love how political this game is. Kudos CM.

That said, Vote imopen2

Not giving fucks is what I'm all about.
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:13 am

Where did imopen2 claim neutral? -Excuse me in advance if my reading comprehension isn't up to speed.
He didn't claim neutral. He didn't have to.

Read his posts.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 am

Oh wait, the reason you didn't catch the slip is because you're in a faction, too! :D

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:15 am

I very much suggest that we not end today until the mod answers(or declines to answer ]- though idk why he would]) my question.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 am

He didn't claim neutral. He didn't have to.

Read his posts.
PBPAing The Artist Formerly Known as imopen2:

-Starts with a question to Manders, in post 13, and wraps it up in post 16. Can't glean much out of it, though his "let's see what you you got" is a townish mentality; implies natural curiosity.

-Posts a nice, inquisitive question to Kazekirimaru in post 42, though he never follows up on it. Next two posts are fluff.

-A decent
towntell in post 97. I liken it to "why are you townreading me" or something similar.

-Carefreeness in the fourth page.

-Why is he so uptight on "I don't care if I'm the judge or not"?

Overall, I see some decent towntells mixed in with absolutely no scumhunting. None of his posts aren't really setting off my radar, but I want to see more from him. -And I'm not getting any neutral signals here.
Oh wait, the reason you didn't catch the slip is because you're in a faction, too! :D
Excellent mudsling.

Still want {Kazekirimaru, Jack} removed in some way. I would say "lynched" but this isn't really a normal mafia game, is it?

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:16 am

There's a slip. I can see it; you cannot. Whether that's because you're in a faction or just not good at reading between the lines is anyone's guess, I suppose. Either way, I'm not holding your hand through this.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 am

unvote; vote: imopen2

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 am

There's a slip. I can see it; you cannot. Whether that's because you're in a faction or just not good at reading between the lines is anyone's guess, I suppose. Either way, I'm not holding your hand through this.
Let's agree to disagree, then. -I'm basically convinced that imopen2 is a Neutral Friendly Neighbor that can reveal himself to X number of people N0, then.

*glances*

Come at me bro. How're you going to kill me? Sell me meth or something?
I'm assuming it has something related to this. -I can't derive much from this other than the fact
that he's implying that being recruited will kill him, but I place little value on slips anyways.

And rezombad, I forgot about this. Why didn't you answer it?
At the risk of making me sound foolish, why are you so against a mass faction claim? -You approached it in a rather negative fashion, too.

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Vote Count

imopen2 (7) Stardust, rcwraspy, RedNihilist, imopen2, DroppinSuga, ( G_R ), Kazekirimaru
Lord_Mcdonalds (0)
rezombad (3) rezombad, WitchHunt, Lord_Mcdonalds
WitchHunt (0)
DroppinSuga (0)
rcwraspy (0)
Stardust (0)
( G_R ) (0)
TubeHunter (0)
zemanjaski (0)
Jack (0)
RedNihilist (0)
Manders (0)
hamfactorial (1) hamfactorial
Cursed_Pride (1) Cursed_pride
Kazekirimaru (0)

With 16 hustlers still on the streets, its 9 votes to make someone judge
Please take note that "freedom" changed his forum name to "Jack"

Order of night actions are: Police
investigation, drug sales, any other night actions. The judge decides the fate of a player the following day, if there has been a successful investigation. Being a judge doesn't effect any other abilities or alignments.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 pm

WitchHunt, TubeHunter, CursedPride cop team?
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:50 pm

I don't think we need to start over every day. Most of us are unaligned (which is why the "vanilla thug team" hasn't already won - there is no such team). Once you join one of the cults, then you start hunting for the cops. But the cops never change. The biggest problem I see with this game is that the Judge will more than likely be a neutral without much invested into the game. Only thing is, the neutrals may eventually be working for a cult, so they should be trying to kill the cops too (since that will ultimately help their wincon).
You mean a neutral like the 'free agent' role that Kazekirimaru (presumably) has, or someone being recruited into a cult?
No comment.

[
quote="Cursed_Pride » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:23 pm"]
You all should read that second last paragraph; it's the most important.

Basically, as a neutral, you should have motivation. Odds are you'll be working against the police eventually.

So! That said, once we vote imopen2 as Judge, we can carry on. Message for the pigs! Please investigate Kaze. The Judge will choose to send him away for good and you'll be up one against the drug trade. Just do it, no tricks.
So far in my read-through, I'm seeing lots of voting of imopen, yet no one is willing to sit down and explain to the class why, presumably by the feeling of superiority based on proof of intimidation. -May I take you up on that
offer?[/quote]
I don't care who the Judge is so long as it's not a cop. Of the several "town" reads I have, imopen is the one I trust most not to do something stupid without listening to reason.
TubeHunter's a cop.
-Like this.
You have reason to believe he's not?
҉

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:52 pm

WitchHunt, TubeHunter, CursedPride cop team?
I can get behind that.

Rez is definitely a faction, and I can see LMD being his buddy.

Having a hard time reading Kaze right now. My gut leans faction though I can't place why.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:52 pm

I very much suggest that we not end today until the mod answers(or declines to answer ]- though idk why he would]) my question.
unvote; vote: imopen2
Maybe it's this? :shrug:
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

oh, but he's the one who claimed a role where he likes one faction but not another. Gambit maybe?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Ugh, rcw, I forgot about you. You're probs a cop too.
҉

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 pm

No comment.
Cat got your tongue?
I don't care who the Judge is so long as it's not a cop. Of the several "town" reads I have, imopen is the one I trust most not to do something stupid without listening to reason.
Fair enough.
Ok I'm here bros. (And meanders)
The only thing I'm getting is that raspy is almost certainly in a faction.

So who are we gonna have judge tomm?
I don't understand how you can indicate alignment out of this one post, which doesn't even tell me anything. -Please explain to the class.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:14 pm

No comment.
Cat got your tongue?
Just not interested in clarifying this game for you since you are easily my strongest cop read. I'd rather you continue to slip so everyone can see.

I don't
understand how you can indicate alignment out of this one post, which doesn't even tell me anything. -Please explain to the class.
Nah, I'd rather not. I might have to change my story once I'm actually on a team. ;-)
҉

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Ugh, rcw, I forgot about you. You're probs a cop too.
Guess again.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:26 pm

I don't understand how you can indicate alignment out of this one post, which doesn't even tell me anything. -Please explain to the class.
Nah, I'd rather not. I might have to change my story once I'm actually on a team. ;-)[/quote]

Hm.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Full speed ahead!

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 pm

I just realised something, but I'm not going to share with anyone. If you want to know, recruit me.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Me and Kaze should be on the same team. We'll rock this game.
҉

Return to “Completed Games”