Theros Pantheon Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Victory

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 am

Not only does it make sense to give that ability to scum but the previous 2 players with your role claimed roleblocker.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 am

The past two people didn't read their role entirely if they said they were simply a role blocker

That person loses ALL abilities and becomes a vanilla townie, tell me, wouldn't it be grand if I used this on a godfather?

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 am

The past two people didn't read their role entirely if they said they were simply a role blocker

That person loses ALL abilities and becomes a vanilla townie, tell me, wouldn't it be grand if I used this on a godfather?
2 separate people said they were a RB'r. The first to replace in (Pie) had time to re read and see the previous claim. I'm assuming you didn't and actually claimed the role.

Would you like me to explain why someone would like about there role while claiming? Because they are scum.
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 am

Would you like me to explain why someone would lie about there role while claiming? Because they are scum.
Fixed.

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:44 am

Like I get that you are still going to defend yourself and all that jazz but lol we caught scum, now you die.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:47 am

what murphy said

Vote LMD
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah we're done here.

Vote: LMD

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:36 am

L-1 someone hammer

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 am

:lol:

Vote Lord_Mcdonalds
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:50 am

Like I get that you are still going to defend yourself and all that jazz but lol we caught scum, now you die.
lynch this guy tomorrow plz

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 am

That's a lynch. Twilight will last for 24 hours.
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 am

I say that, but w/e

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 am

totes town btw, someone and I don't know who, led you guys around by the nose and got my slot lynched, that guy is prolly town.

Second time this has happend and the not really my fault this time lol

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 am

@Red:
And Day 2 wasn't a mess? :rolleyes:
Well, when I realized that there was a Day 2 it was pretty much already over :rofl:

Anyway: vote LMD / Pie / Wraith

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:02 am

Duh, late to the party again :|

Captain Murphy

Postby Captain Murphy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 pm

totes town btw, someone and I don't know who, led you guys around by the nose and got my slot lynched, that guy is prolly town.

Second time this has happend and the not really my fault this time lol
Don't feel bad LMD, Wraith and pie really killed the role you replaced into

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

I thought about either trolling or lurking

But I figured I may try, and I did, if not very hard

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Duh, late to the party again :|
Silver Rage, anyone?
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Void

Postby Void » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:08 pm

I see it. We should still tread lightly on it Tomorrow to make sure we cover all basis.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Night 3 - The Sun Sets Over Theros

Postby Stardust » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Lord_Mcdonalds (Heliod) (5): Void, Captain Murphy, Iso, TubeHunter, rezombad

Not voting: imopen2, RedNihilist, Lord_McDonalds

The triad of fates stand over the scrying pool, their vision fixed on the image of a man in darkness, bent with tears. One turns away from the future to regard the centre-most of the three.

"Why does it cry, sister?"

"It cries for the crops that will not grow without sun.
It cries for those lost in the floods that will come.
It cries for its fate that can't be outrun.
It cries for its world, for our tale is near done."

Tensions are high and justice is swift as Nylea turns on her brother, setting aside
past differences with Karametra as they join in accusing Heliod. Thassa and Keranos add their voices calling for Heliod's lynch, and Ephara is quickly chosen to carry out the sentence.

Night falls suddenly after Heliod is killed. Once the fates tell of the Sun God's intentions, none can stomache the thought of further debate today anyway.
Lord_Mcdonalds' role PM
You are Heliod, God of the Sun.
God of the Sun, of law, and of justice, your very presence fills the sky with light. It was your worshiper who brought the god-killing sword to Theros, but that only adds to the responsibility you already feel for maintaining the Pantheon. Khrusor, your divine spear, must fly strong and true if you hope to stop the usurpers from upsetting the natural balance.

You win when all threats to the Pantheon have been eliminated.
It is now Night 3.
No posting! Day 4 will begin in 68 hours.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Day 4 - The Wilds Lost

Postby Stardust » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:01 pm

anger-of-the-gods.jpg
A diffuse light fills the sky as morning breaks. There is no dawn, no sunrise, only grey sky reaching all the way to the horizon. Heavy rains fell throughout the night, turning to fire over the woodlands which burned without end. The creatures of the forest cried out for Nylea to help them, but she was nowhere to be found. You, the gods, are losing control over the powers of this world.

Or perhaps it could have been controled had Nylea been there. The Pantheon meets once again, down one member and overshadowed by hopelessness, but resolved to finish this one way or the other.
Void's role PM
You are Nylea, God of the Hunt.
God of predation, of the seasons and the forest, you protect old groves when no one else would care.
Parasitic mortals and their agriculture are aberrations from the natural cycle – they can die in the upheaval for all you care. The natural spaces of Theros, however, are your domain, and must be protected. A fissure in the earth destroys the land as well as a plow, and you know these disasters will only continue unless balance can be restored to the Pantheon and to Theros itself.

You win when all threats to the Pantheon have been eliminated.
It is now Day 4. With 6 alive it is 4 to lynch.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Vote Rednihilist

go read his posts.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Vote TubeHunter

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Vote Rednihilist

go read his posts.
Don't need to, he Silver Raged yesterDay.

Vote Red
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Also, since there are probably 2 scum left (if there were 3, we'd have lost by now), we should massclaim Day 5 if we miss toDay's lynch.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am

You guys are wrong, and I think you (Iso) should know better than just "hey, he fucked up with a post so let's just lynch him".
We're six players left, and you assume two of us are scum - which IMHO is a good call, mind you - that means that a mislynch would bring the count to five, then the following night would take it to four and, GUESS WHAT, that mass claiming would be pretty much useless because the 2 scum left could just go for No lynch and win.

You're a bit too experienced to be wrong on this one, so I'm either missing something or you're purposefully trying to mislead town.
Talk to me, what's up?

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:21 am

You've done nothing but fence sit, doing nothing, and admitting to doing both of those things all game. There isn't anything to talk about. You Are Scum.

Vote: Red

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:17 am

don't have time to iso his posts tonight. going to a hockey game tomorrow night. maybe Wednesday? I don't remember much of what red has posted...not sure if that's a point in the scum column or a point in the town column
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:40 am

So, I've asked a question on Iso 7 hours ago.
I was already at L-2.
If both him and rezmo were town, I'd be hanging by now.
Instead we just get another mindless barning that tries to brush away the main question: how is town supposed to win after this mislynch?
I was already under the impression that TubeHunter was scum before (guess who did I vote today...), and given the fact that I'm still alive while at L-1 after his vote, his sidekick HAS to be one between rezmo and that Iso who still hasn't explained to me how he would try to win this game tomorrow, with half of the population being scum.

Let's see how this turns out.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am

Oh, sorry, let me just quit my fucking job so I can answer your questions at any given time. Get over yourself.

So, firstly, you should know full well that I'm not ganking you for one single post. To suggest such is asinine and shows that you're not intent on figuring out the game, but rather, that you just want to discredit your wagon and misrep those that are on it.

Secondly, you're trying to appeal to my experience and ego, and that's almost always a scum tactic. Since you're sitting around at L-1, why don't you, I dunno, claim? Instead of potentially risking us losing information regarding your role, leaving the scum available to falseclaim at endgame, why aren't you explaining to us why we should believe you're town, who's scum, and why?

Thirdly, since you agree with me that there are only two scum, why would they quickhammer when there's still a chance that there's a role that could stop them from
performing a Nightkill successfully? Or, y'know, throw away the game if they think they could convince the town not to lynch their buddy (you)? Your assertion only holds up IF you're town, and I haven't seen any indicator that you might be that I can recall.

FOURTHLY, why are you fishing for MY role?

Basically, you're not approaching any of this from a town mindset - you're set on survival, obfuscation, and deprivation of information. And I'm set on your death.

I'll look back through the game and dredge up something resembling a case - not that it's needed, since we only need one more vote to lynch you.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 am

Oh, and fearmongering isn't becoming - which is exactly what you're doing right now.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 am

(That said, I'll do my scan of Red posts after I sleep. Ciao for now.)
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 am

Oh, sorry, let me just quit my fucking job so I can answer your questions at any given time. Get over yourself.
Sorry, I didn't think your shift is 12 hours long.
So, firstly, you should know full well that I'm not ganking you for one single post. To suggest such is asinine and shows that you're not intent on figuring out the game, but rather, that you just want to discredit your wagon and misrep those that are on it.
You're the one who's suggested that by going with that "let's not waste time, just vote" post.
Secondly, you're trying to appeal to my experience and ego, and that's almost always a scum tactic. Since you're sitting around at L-1, why don't you, I dunno, claim? Instead of potentially risking us losing information regarding your role, leaving the scum available to falseclaim at endgame, why aren't you explaining to us why we should believe you're town, who's scum, and why?
Yep, I might claim.
And I will do so in a matter of a few hours anyway.
I just wanted to have a talk with you, is it that much of a problem?
I'm pretty convinced I've got both the full mafia asset on my wagon, so as long as CM and imopen2 don't do something stupid I've got all the time in the world.
Thirdly, since you agree with me
that there are only two scum, why would they quickhammer when there's still a chance that there's a role that could stop them from performing a Nightkill successfully? Or, y'know, throw away the game if they think they could convince the town not to lynch their buddy (you)? Your assertion only holds up IF you're town, and I haven't seen any indicator that you might be that I can recall.
My assertion holds up BECAUSE I am town, duh :eyebrow:
FOURTHLY, why are you fishing for MY role?
I'm not.
I'm asking you how do you expect to win by mislynching TownNihilist right now.
Basically, you're not approaching any of this from a town mindset - you're set on survival, obfuscation, and deprivation of information. And I'm set on your death.

I'll look back through the game and dredge up something resembling a case - not that it's needed, since we only need one more vote to lynch you.
Well, if that's not needed just avoid doing so rather than waste your time.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 am

(That said, I'll do my scan of Red posts after I sleep. Ciao for now.)
Goodnight.
Let me know when you're back so we can restart our little chat.

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Alright, I've heard enough.

Unvote

Vote: Red
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:07 pm

That's a lynch. Twilight will last for 24 hours.
҉

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Way to go, I was the governor.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:41 am

Can you pardon your own lynch? Are you out of shots?
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 am

Whatever, I'm sorry I'm such a subpar player.
At the moment CM is the only player I *really* feel I can trust as town, so I'm saving him if Stardust lets me to.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 am

Dude, I'm not attacking you as a player. It's a game - if you don't want to be lynched, play better.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Return to “Completed Games”