The Pendulum Swings

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

The Pendulum Swings

Postby Stardust » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:03 pm

When the pendulum swings, the lurid mirror will shatter and unlatch the demons who stole the innocence that kept us safer.

I'm getting to them. They're running scared. Obvious that they at least care about public image now. Pendulum purportedly "unbanned". Most users seem to believe he's actually back. Subtle writing style difference proves much more sinister undertones. Through hax, Scumbag has added the Pendulum account to his growing roster of gimmicks. Attempt to show the people of DTR that the moderators care? That they would never do something as corrupt as banning Pendulum? That's why the people have me.

New behaviour among moderators - worshipping some sort of "deer god". Unsure of to who this is referring. Likely connected to the "unbanning" of Pendulum. Deer god code for Scumbag? Must investigate further.

King Spam has made just one post in the past
three days. Has he aquired a life outside the internet? This may bode well for DTR.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 pm

MTGS forum awards have begun. Some talk of vote rigging already. FoS members actively rigging "Nicest Member" category. Disturbing considering my previous faith in them. Will talk with MTGS mods about this. Maybe they can suspend redthirst before it's too late.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”