Corruption Report: Ordering Business

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: Ordering Business

Postby rcwraspy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

I have happened upon something I do not yet understand. But I am tenacious, and I will not relent. This stumbling has opened doors that I did not realize existed. To delve further I realize I must first order my thoughts. And then I must keep them secure. At all costs. My thoughts are the only things I know are mine alone, untouched by the agonized, diseased tendrils of the dark.

Order of Business
1. Thank those who came before me. Whether from the innocent or corrupt, the watchers or the watched, or even watchers of the watchers, there is information to dissect.

2. TubeHunter has been corrupted. This much is obvious. The signs are there for all to see, and the fall happened quickly. We can only hope that the impurities can be cut and washed, and the profanity purged forever. The dark source that seized his thoughts came from somewhere. This may be a good place to
begin.

3. I have seen Stardust's office. It has been penetrated. The damage is consistent with that a giant worm would create, sliding back and forth among the rooms, tearing open files and folders until it has what it came for. I don't doubt that, considering the connotations of the word "worm." The worm left a note, claiming some manner of frivolity. But it has admitted to being corrupt. I must help Stardust barricade, and keep his notes chaste.

4. My old, dogged trick of encoding messages to myself and leaving them in the back or the toilet paper roll seems to have failed. Must learn new tricks.

There is much to do, and the gloom threatens us all.
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:41 pm

A business update.

Task 1 was completed on schedule. A "thank you" goes a long way. Little do they know, it also allows me to gauge their reactions, and peer into their souls.

Task 2 is under way. I have encountered some evidence that I'm going to stash away for now.
No need to kill him now. Stardust was finally able to see the tendrils of corruption embedded in his soul.
Gloating? Need to look deeper into DroppinSuga. Stardust has already done so, and Suga is an obvious abuser of power. Must not let his folly affect me or deter me.

I can not escape the worm. It is ever present. Every where I go I see evidence of its passing. Holes in walls. Evidence befouled. Vacant stares, as if gazing into an
unfathomable abyss. It haunts my dreams. Taunts my soul. And yet I can not help but wonder if its motives are benign, driven purely by pleasure. Following the worm's path of licentious destruction may well be the key to our salvation.

There is much to do, and the gloom threatens us all.

P.S. I have straightened Stardust's office, but people are still taking dumps in it. Will look for alternate workplace if necessary.
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title

Postby Khaospawn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm

I just wanted to let you know that Stardust's office is out of toilet paper. Again. I had to use a stack of papers with "CONFIDENTIAL" stamped on the cover.

Sorry about the mess.
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:30 pm

The joke's on you, Khaos. That WAS toilet paper. It's just... those were my notes tucked into the roll, too... I'd try to salvage them, but the stench of honey and cloves is overwhelming.

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title

Postby Khaospawn » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:45 pm

The joke's on you, Khaos. That WAS toilet paper. It's just... those were my notes tucked into the roll, too... I'd try to salvage them, but the stench of honey and cloves is overwhelming.
I apologize for the stench of honey and cloves. Mead does things on the way out. :embarrass:
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”