A Red Coloured Wizard Among Us

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

A Red Coloured Wizard Among Us

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:26 pm

TubeHunter was good, but then he took corruption to the knee. rcwraspy has already proven himself both in his ability to kill alongside me and in his ability to observe when he caught me spying on the FoS. Looking to turn that around. See if he can succeed where TubeHunter failed.

Administrator and co-owner Thrillho edited a post without cause yesterday. One of my own. Has a history of flaming and abusing members from his time as a moderator on MTGS. Especially known to target those who are bullying those on suicide watch. Doesn't seem to realise that we all have rights, every own of us. He cannot be allowed to get away with flaming. Under no circumstance. This latest abuse of power obviously stems from that same seed of corruption. Thrillho in need of some pruning.

Moved offices to fourth floor washroom. Too many moderators taking a dump in former toilet stall. Worried about being
uncovered. Hopefully will not become a problem now that TubeHunter is gone. Suspect that he leaked location to Darcy. Unacceptable, though I am still hoping something can come of that relationship... She hasn't called...
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks-bomb left in office by rcwraspy. Unsure of intent, but quality of first report leaves no doubt that he's the man I need. Must keep eyes open, however. Bombs of any kind can be dangerous in the wrong hands.
҉

Second Harkius
Spam Yrself Clean

Postby Second Harkius » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 pm

This subforum will be closed on 11/23/13 in order to spread pro-DTR propaganda to counter Stardust's corrupt lies.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:06 pm

You're too late, Spammy. The users have seen the truth. Shutting me out just because I haven't mentioned you in a report recently won't stop us. It has already begun.

Funny, ancient pharaohs looked forward to the end of the world. Hoping the cadavers would rise, and reclaim hearts from golden jars. Must currently be holding breath in anticipation.

Never compromise. Even in the face of armageddon.
҉

Khaospawn
Khaospawn's beautiful and unique title

Postby Khaospawn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Never give up, Stardust! Never surrender!
In a pinch, Khaos' beard can help turn this around.
I rarely skip a Khaospawn wall of text because I know there is always piss at the end of the rainbow.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:29 pm

stardust i made it so that you and only you can post in your personal watchdog forum so that other people can't post distracting editorials from within your Truth Beacon.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by DTR Staff :thumbsup:
҉

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:08 am

I'm sure this is nothing more than a misunderstanding :shrug:
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Alex
Not Even MAD

Postby Alex » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:06 am

At the end of the day, corruption or not, let it be known that Thrillho will never be anything short of a great card analyst.

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”