Corruption Report: DroppinHatred

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: DroppinHatred

Postby Stardust » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm

DroppinSuga hates me. Unsurprising, but worthwhile including few examples in notes.
Stardust's posts are hilarious.
I just don't feel that Stardust is dumb.
Thank goodness for Stardust.
I'd
like to thank Stardust.
While these certainly are not the ideal dual lands, I think they're going to be better than a lot of people are thinking. Like Stardust said, Scry is pretty powerful and I'm looking forward to using them in a Boros Midrange deck.
Okay, so that last one is Suga being dumb, but the rest are very clearly sarcastic. It is simply not possible for a mod to speak to a user in this fashion without either having an agenda or outright mocking the user. Question of Suga's intelligence obviously eliminates the former.

New cyber bully in FoS clan, Wraith223.
What's the deal with the corruption report of cyber bullying and slander
against a users in the corruption thread? Sounds like mods (from MTGS) are attacking the thread in a brilliant, sneaky way. I am being entirely serious.

If thy have evidence; they should poste examples cause I and many others will doubt the truthfulness of said claims till it's out in the open.
Trying to tie me to MTGS mods while lying about my intentions. Corrupt past follows me to this day, but examples are recorded in my notebook near daily. Blind to obvious corruption: makes source obvious - moderator gimmick intent on discrediting my name with the red legion. Mixture of olde english and french typos makes Scumbag likely source. Will monitor closely. May have to resort to some cyber bullying of my own...

Rumours of Checkbox's imminent ragequit. Lost access to Gutter and FoS clan thread. Moderator power struggle? Perhaps I can use this to my advantage, take Checkbox in as a Watchdog. King Spam always watching from his high throne atop the backs of his personality cult.
Apparently anticipates Checkbox as Watchdog in near future. To scummy to be scum? Perhaps. Under consideration.
҉

Darcy Dossier
Newcomer

Postby Darcy Dossier » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:56 pm

:iiam:

(Darcy is pleased. Darcy accepts the dinner invitation but doesn't show up)

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Don't worry about it. I didn't show up either. Though I did have my binoculars ready in the apartment across the street.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”