Corruption Report: The Price of Progress

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: The Price of Progress

Postby Stardust » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Caught myself thinking this morning that these guys here at DTR might not be so bad after all. Cannot let their lies shape my unconscious thought. Must remain vigilant, even in the face of Spam's personality cult.

zemanjaski showing signs of moving over. Implications point to imminent FOS - DTR internet warfare. Casualties will be unfortunate, but cannot help but think that they may be helpful to my cause. A cleansing of the moderators here obviously necessary, but trading one military junta for another is not ideal, no matter how gay the incoming warlords may be.

imopen revealed as zombie gutter member ProTourLakeMichigan. Not much else known about this unassuming moderator. Promotion from within further proof of gutter-led corruption. Sticky note added to the pile.

Captain Murphy disappeared recently. Coincides with Suga's reappearance. Coincidence? Unlikely. Was Captain
overcome by nerdrage at the return of the moderator he had replaced? Or did Suga overcome his replacement in some kind of ritualistic duel? Unsure of what level of barbarism occurs within the mod lounge. Administrator known as ( G_R ) may be used to such tribal justice. Common in the wilds of Guadalajara? Must investigate further.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Sometimes the world needs a change. Sometimes the tyrannical establishment needs to be flipped upside down and urinated on to make way for new and exciting ideas. The oppressed needs to be freed and the corruption needs to be wiped away for progress to occur. Goliath needs to be slain and the little people of the world need to stand united and have their voices heard. When the forest grows too thick, a purging fire is inevitable. And out of this destruction, new life will prosper.

Looking into the Fires of Salvation. Uncovered seeds of rebellion dating back as far as April. Lack of order and complete disregard for posting restrictions convinces me that these hot heads will not trample on the freedoms of the userbase if they do manage to seize power. Unsure of how far their will can carry them. May need push to initiate internet genocide. Set TubeHunter to task of stoking the coals of these "red bros". Time to
see if the moderators here die to removal...
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”