New Beginnings and New Problems: A Watchdog Report

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

New Beginnings and New Problems: A Watchdog Report

Postby TubeHunter » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

The more things change, the more things stay the same. It seems that I didn't need to find corruption, it has only found me.

Suga must be stopped. When I inquired about corruption he has know of, he only responded: "Tubehunter Must be silenced". I told him that I wished him not to be my enemy, which was only met with more scorn. He tried to follow me home but I lost him by veering into a adult entertainment shop which successfully distracted him enough for me to escape. Seeing his recent interactions with Stardust has only made me more worried for our sake. I must inquire with Stardust on why he unbanned this obviously corrupt mod.

The only message in my complaint box anonymously read "Beware the Leopard". What a leopard has to do with corruption has yet to be determined.

My more recent attempts to breach the Blather have been met with
empathy. I need to be on my toes though, as Stardust warned me the corruption is peaking.

Freedom is starting to worry me. As someone who considers him a friend, it perplexes me greatly that he would even thing of abolishing wednesdays. I must speak with him.

This job might very well break a lesser man. But I am no lesser man. I have values, morals, and they will not let me down. Accusations are already building about corruption within, but I shall stand firm. I have been granted newfound power, and with that comes newfound responsibility.

No one need watch the watchdogs, for we watch all who would watch against us.

-TH

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”