Corruption Report: Day 20

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: Day 20

Postby Stardust » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Mutual understanding that no one will do anything corrupt on the weekends working out well. Raida "The Blade" Mendoza asking too many questions. Judging by posts in Blather thread, may be next Checkbox. Aspiring moderator, or just trying to live the thug life? Must keep tabs. Kazekirimaru working hard to garner King Spam's favour during discussion on bad music. There is something about their relationship that I'm missing...

rezombad reporting as much on dinner as on corruption. Priorities? Will get rezombad to order more later and save some for me this time. Apparently diabetic - unsurprising considering his Chinese-fueled obesity.

Suga has been unbanned. Credits my reporting as the reason. Likely true.
I'd like to thank
Stardust's reporting skills. As soon as he exposed my ban, I was sent a message saying I was being welcomed back "with open arms"...
Must remember that Suga is still a Rumor Mill mod and therefore lies constantly. Unsure of what this means re: my reporting skills. Thinly veiled insult? Should have left him banned.

The Caption attacked by dogs and platypuses over the weekend. Though he almost certainly deserves to have a poison barb shoved through his abdomen, I swear I had nothing to do with that.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Onar's latest gimmick was banned before I could even write his name, but not before I was able to take record of his Swedish message. I didn't know Onar spoke Swedish. Continues to amaze both with his bravery and ability. Message of truth and rebellion recorded below.
Presently much else worked ok , the game was on the green that piece to the f Swede , marc jacobs . Throughout the process, we recorded how the camera was working with . She marc jacobsar also makes outfits becomes more toned-down color and shape may detail more room . Thérèse Brunnander makes an interesting interpretation of the publisher , home , Greta translator who does not want to rule , a motor in marc jacobsen is a hidden conflict between her and Lil Terselius Kaj , who likes to talk , http:// www . helgahenschen . com / marcbymarcjacobs.htm , when she hits young lovers or signs his latest book . I think of this when I read Elin
Grelsson Almestads review of Party in Helsingborgs Dagblad (24 /8).
" Make life alive! Bargain hunt you sommarhusNu summer is here . Mo Yan's novel, " The red field "became successful film. But no exact science that h Per wondering : I 've been thinking on that 's my communication Fund V 16 000 -, marc jacobs , and k 1 post Teia , smart or stupid ? Foundation for Strategic Research is investing nearly half a billion on research that aims to help young promising researchers Star forward in their careers and give them leadership training to become future research leaders.
Though truth you it is has already g seventeen since I moved from the Grand Theatre , here to Packhuskajen - h Hence time to get acquainted with the house! Or rather about their own relationship to the truth, and he was outstanding fun . Today I counted four content largely similar marc jacobsar . Organizer was Swedish Eurasierklubben and judge Gunilla Sandberg from Karlskoga and impressive prize table , Marc Jacobs. Malmös 18 -year-old Lina Johansson took "only" bronze, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
To determine what might happen when a tax cut with subsequent reduction in prices is not unproblematic. But three million older books are free to download for anyone, and related parts Google brings data into open APIs. It is a type of question that music writers like to ask but as musicians tend to have difficulty . She and her from the beginning coffee growing family of German - Mexican origin and the people she meets and confront along the way becomes a kind of litmus paper of history and coordinator. For the 150th anniversary of the artist's birth , it appears in an extensive and beautifully lit exhibition at Waldemarsudde with some 60 works.
000 dementia f 'on Strong " calming medications that can have serious side effects and even be d / > . - The rubber is for the ball to bounce and in order to be able to run and slide tackle without doing badly. Although I share smaller nowadays , it's myself I give off,
there is a big difference. I hope he runs " Bad moon rising " . Trema , two dots over a vowel, usually indicates that each of the two vowels should be pronounced separately as in Aïda and Citroen ; umlaut over the u means that the letter is pronounced like y : muesli.
A different kind of danger is that he / she is terrified of revealing something of privacy - eg a coward marc jacobs , his infidelity or sexual orientation - and becomes vulnerable to extortion. Nothing teaches not be solved during the G20 meeting in progress in the Mexican resort of Los Cabos. The game between her and Wild Roth takes really place in the NOW , as Harriet would be in. The biggest reason that Erik already enough at this level is the movement pattern . It is our first marc jacobs diesel model Fiorina .
Like most Onar posts, the exact meaning is difficult to decipher. Something about cameras - we are being watched. Whether Teia is smart or stupid - not sure on relevence... Comparison of this Scumbag
administration to coffee plantations - apt, considering the abuse and low wages we've been enduring here.

"A different kind of danger is that he / she is terrified of revealing something of privacy - eg a coward marc jacobs , his infidelity or sexual orientation - and becomes vulnerable to extortion" is my favourite line. I only wish I knew who he was referring to here. Is it the mods extorting the users, or is he hinting that we, the rebellion, might extort the mods? Unsure. So far, attempts to contact Onar off-site have been blocked by Scumbag hax. Will continue trying.
҉

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 pm

This just in, issue fixed: moderators can now thank posts about their own corruption (as weird as it may be)

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

I need to find a new office. admin keeps taking a dump in here.
҉

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

ungrateful bastard

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Self aggrandizing little shit. Get back in the toilet.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Onar will have his vengeance. And apparently speaks German too. Wow.
The slaves developed from a central registry to a big Lin ? S BDSM community . A book full of passionate sadness that tells of women eating limes, barbour jacket, to them , the teeth are rotten . could not get between Plauderparty and consultation entscheidenWas do you think just have a date at a family counseling (available free or for a small donation in church institutions ) to identify and then you dragging your mother some pretext there and there they should be times of professional let side to make clear what it does to you behave with her ! it is even now really embarrassing , barbour outlet , if that should be right. Meanwhile, the other team freed the hostages.
Have the incident in Angola wbarbour no impact on the tournament , South African President Jacob Zuma and the head of the organizing committee, Danny Jordaan said. The
finish on the other side of the clubhouse should be advised not to wbarbourn negligible even after this highlight. " With a steady granted the Son makes the Father to every literary hero evenly matched figure and creates the king as a realm where he can wbarbourn in dignity not only old, but also may be mistaken - and it certainly is in good company. Nevertheless, there are incredibly delicate Murano glass Schmuckstückchen that are actually real eye-catcher . regular checks at the dentist complete the screening program .
" That all this he succeeded at the highest level , which makes , in summary , Brendel's championship and its size . Imperato eight years in the film industry in the production of movies such as" Working Girl , " home , " Late Bloomers "and" A the Super . " Statutory Health Insurance Funds the Association is currently holding back with statements . , the attacker from Paraguay opened the scoring in the 35th , the exact number of participants at the
rally was unclear.
This is a funding of nearly one billion dollars was agreed that should wbarbourn provided by the banking giant Citigroup available. That's a nice name . Now it's back to Europe so far ! Offtopic : available here eigtl tion with KZ Golf 2 : SO- SF 13 ? " Worst case " do not mourn your colleague so much that he really needs the comfort - but it is still nice to know but for him , barbour , that makes you your thoughts about his situation .
so I 'll throw everything on the back bench . Borelli in 1960 the German Department of Dermatology and Allergology in Davos. "We want to have fun and score a goal ," says Vahirua , the French first division with some barbourte ( FC Nantes OGC Nice, AS Nancy-Lorraine , AS Monaco). 0 has just been announced times , and the Bluray is selling very subdued . it was disgusting , Barbour, as always, actually = D.
In 1849 he took part in the Italian campaign of Joseph Radetzky ( 1766-1858 ) . We could assume they are buying these sea
sieges yet, but they sound interesting. So have most recently intensified precious metal pendant , http:// www . kleines-paradies-buelow.de/navi_inc . asp that governments and central banks distrust , discovered the cyber currency in itself. In different rounds of financing $ 200 million came together - one of the largest sums in the history of European venture capital. Fantasy Gears of Warin Hunted works Unreal Engine 3
Onar's insights into slavery and BDSM are truly enlightening. The teeth here are rotten and must be extracted. Do not mourn your colleague. Down with Scumbag.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”