Checkbox Mafia - Day 3 (Abandoned)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

Void
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Void » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:51 pm

What went through your mind, Tube, when you made your "lol" post to me and then 15 minutes later laid out a sloppy looking T/S list?

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Wow, I started mixing this game up with the one that I'm running. :sweat: That could've been bad.

So anyway:
I guess karma is kinda a bitch isn't it?

Maybe this will kickstart the game more, god knows nothing was happening.

Void, every daykill role I've ever seen has been town, so i guess your town.
All of this is pretty town-seeming, so I'm gonna take the next bit with more sincerity than I might have otherwise.
Rednihlist has read town the whole game, so hes town to me.
I don't remember anything that indicates anything to me of Red's alignment, so maybe.
Scumbag needs to fucking post, but like i said, read back his posts that tangeltaly relate to Imopen. Tell me they don't smell of defending.
I'd consider exploring this option after we see Slowpoke hang for his imopen interactions.
Iso is iso. Im not sure, Im leaning scum on him due to his focus on me and slowpoke, but I am very guilty to getting blinded by omgus..
Query: Do you think my attack is scummy? Or are you just annoyed that I'm attacking you? If the former, please explain why. Also, why would my focus on Slowpoke due to the way he and imopen interacted Day 1 (as well as Slowpoke's individually scummy behavior) indicate that I'm scum?
Rezomo seems like the only player who is trying to get shit done, so town for me
:x What am I, then? A wallflower?

cursed pride is wierd, his early post were very scum hunty, but the recent vote switches are worrieing me. Null
What's worrying about them?
Slowpoke is an informational role. that much is for certain. He was right on me not going anywhere, but i guess there are scum wtchers trackers to though, so.... Null.
What are your thoughts on Slowpoke gambiting/falseclaiming?
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Oh, I forgot to insult Void's mom.

Void, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries! :mob:

Also, I could've sworn I was voting for Slowpoke, but I guess not? :-/ Vote Slowpoke
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:01 am

Slowpoke's "I changed my mind at the last minute - too bad, I haven't got any info" is really smelly.

I want to address the fact that Zem and Scumbag promised to come up with a list and still haven't, though.
What do we make of that?

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 am

Another day without Scumbag and Wheatums.
/yawn

Rezombad: are you trying to breadcrumb really hard or do you just like to make this thread NSFW?
What could I possibly be breadcrumbing?

I will put any further bouncebreaks in spoiler tags so your boss doesn't fire you for browsing magical card forums at work.
Answer my question.
Still catching up on Day 1, God I'm dying, did you guys take this
long to wrap it up? :gonk:

expect my T/S list in an hour or so.
It's been five days since this man has posted. Replacement time, perhaps?
Here's some pressure to comply you to post.

Rescind Vote (Unvote)
Vote Player Col. Khaddafi
Why bother trying to find scum when you can just vote for people who don't post lists?
It's more than what anyone
else has done in the last 3 days.

Why is Tube not swinging?
What do you think about my proclamation:

"I think TubeHunter is town because the mafia usually have two "goons" and one "support" role, with the "support" role being a roleblocker or role cop. With imopen2 having died, I would think the mafia use their support role action and the kill action."
I come from a meta where it's insanely common for scum to falseclaim power roles and skate by on those claims - I'm a master of them, myself. That said, you answered your own question earlier in this post - I think the scum has a Stalker instead of a Rolecop.
So you're saying that the town has no investigative role while the scum have a stalker?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 am

Another day without Scumbag and Wheatums.
/yawn

Rezombad: are you trying to breadcrumb really hard or do you just like to make this thread NSFW?
What could I possibly be breadcrumbing?

I will put any further bouncebreaks in spoiler tags so your boss doesn't fire you for browsing magical card forums at work.
Answer my question.
Both.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 am

What went through your mind, Tube, when you made your "lol" post to me and then 15 minutes later laid out a sloppy looking T/S list?

The lol is due to another daykill senario playing out that i cannot discuss. Of the sloppy t/s list: Beacause I thought I was going to die whenever yanni popped in so i wanted to at least get something out before that. now that im obviously not dead atm, if you have any questions, fire them off and I'll expound

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:26 am

Slowpoke's "I changed my mind at the last minute - too bad, I haven't got any info" is really smelly.

I want to address the fact that Zem and Scumbag promised to come up with a list and still haven't, though.
What do we make of that?
I'm busy, with my next CFB article. Tubehunter is my no. 1 suspect for his behaviour before the last lunch, but he's hard to read because he is bad. I want to re-read slowpoke's last few posts since he's getting a bit if heat now.
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:35 am

Wow, I started mixing this game up with the one that I'm running. :sweat: That could've been bad.

So anyway:
I guess karma is kinda a bitch isn't it?

Maybe this will kickstart the game more, god knows nothing was happening.

Void, every daykill role I've ever seen has been town, so i guess your town.
All of this is pretty town-seeming, so I'm gonna take the next bit with more sincerity than I might have otherwise.
Rednihlist has read town the whole
game, so hes town to me.
I don't remember anything that indicates anything to me of Red's alignment, so maybe.
He ha a post in the beginning that asked how many scum are in a 12p game. given that this is his second game, I don't think that its a fake question, not being experience enough for a gambitish queston like that (wifom i think, but im taking my side on it).
Scumbag needs to fucking post, but like i said, read back his posts that tangeltaly relate to Imopen. Tell me they don't smell of defending.
I'd consider exploring this option after we see Slowpoke hang for his imopen interactions.
Iso is iso. Im not sure, Im leaning scum on him due to his focus on me and slowpoke, but I am very guilty to getting blinded by omgus..
Query: Do you think my attack is scummy? Or are you just annoyed that I'm attacking you? If the former,
please explain why. Also, why would my focus on Slowpoke due to the way he and imopen interacted Day 1 (as well as Slowpoke's individually scummy behavior) indicate that I'm scum?
after thinking for a bit, its more the second option. I don't think i quite payed enough attention than i should of between those two, but that something ill look more closely.
Rezomo seems like the only player who is trying to get shit done, so town for me
:x What am I, then? A wallflower?
cursed pride is wierd, his early post were very scum hunty, but the recent vote switches are worrieing me. Null
What's worrying about them?
I don't like especially the scumbag vote, even if getting him to post is something that needs to happen. maybe Im just not a fan of votes placed without reasoning?
Slowpoke is an informational role. that much is for certain. He was right on me not going anywhere, but i guess there are scum wtchers trackers to though, so.... Null.
What are your thoughts on Slowpoke gambiting/falseclaiming?
I'll look back on that and answer in a bit.

some answers in bold

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 am

rezombad, I will repeat it:

What do you think of the Col. Khaddafi player slot?

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

@Tube: Looked like Cursed was voting Scumbag to get him to post. Maybe that's just my take on it, though. :shrug:

@Cursed: No, I'm not saying that the town doesn't have an information role. :eyebrow: I'm saying that they just haven't claimed.

Actually, putting some thought into it, that makes me want to lynch Slowpoke more. I actually haven't been trying to figure out the setup because it's probably relatively low-power (as well as because of my own role), minus a few particular roles. I'm pretty sure Slowpoke is scum because I'm the Cop. Let's give it a whirl and hopefully I didn't just put my foot in my mouth.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Also, probably not posting 'til next week because holidays.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:11 pm

OK lets try again.... X|
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:57 pm

The timeline:

Wheat_grinder claims(?) he is Manders
Everyone jumps on Iso bringing talk of massclaim early in the game
CM/Me says "the fuck?" and claims a good look at the vote chain is in order
CM/Me junmps on Kaze and Kaze typical defensiveness grants him a vote chain
Kaze does a omgus on CM/Me
lol at Checkbox mismatch posting.
post #87, page 3 on 40ppp we get a good recap from wheat_Grinder viewtopic.php?p=131618#p131618
good scumhunting would read again.
Cursed_Pride mentions Kaze is at L-2, no one had noticed... :sweat:
Wheat grinder doesn't thnk Kaze is scum...
Cursed_Pride mentions Kaze is just defensive instead of explaining his wagon-hoopin, Kaze acknowledges that. Well, classic Kaze I
guess
Void steps in and says he is not moving his vete on CM/Me, obv scum.
Stardust says nameclaim should be safe because he believes names are not relevant to alignements
then changes opinion
CM/Me: Why?
Stardust: Because risks outweighs benefits
At some point Stardust voted slowpoke but he reserves reasoning for later
At this point everyone seems to be unvoting Kaze because its his typical playstyle?
Something something, everyone is lashing back and forth with Kaze
Stardust ragepauses the game
Void reinstates his vote on CM/Me because jumping on Kaze was oportunistic, it is evident Kaze has no clear benefit on doing what he did if he was scum
Slowpoke gets hot on CM/Me and imopen2 ass for lashing at Kaze
rez now takes a turn at explaining why kaze is anti-town
Iso says he likes cursed_pride, voi is town, imopen2 and slowpoke are scum for bandwagoning, claims busing contest between slowpoke and imopen2
CM/Me: -yeah, imopen2 is an issue, but slowpoke is doing scumhunting
Kaze votes iso, void
says boo, kaze unvotes
Void: Iso is null
wheat_grinder makes one of his short recaps which are a blessing amidst the walls of text I'm dredging (post #203)
post #207 from Kaze si quality scumhunting, well done! viewtopic.php?p=133481#p133481
Tubehunter replaces Suga: "CM,Slowpoke, and IMopen are top canidates for scum right now, with a glance back at rezmo."
something something back and forth tubehunter/kaze
cursed_pride T/S list, first of the game: viewtopic.php?p=133927#p133927

oh god I'm dying, that's the end of page 6 out of 18, I typed something along the lines of this a few times and lost it, I'll just split it for now to give some content.
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Also while we are at it I'd like to apologise to everyone for replacing CM and almost immediately going AWOL, not cool of me I know, its just that shit got real IRL and I've been putting out fires and handling irl niggers these last days.

Now excuse me while I go check if the Gutter and FOS haven't ripped each other to shreds on the staff lounge while I was away. Sorry but these 18 pages are going to have to be split.

Up to page 6 I think that the biggest reads are Kaze as misguided town (again... :rolleyes:), imopen2 and slowpoke as scummy, Wheat_Grinder and Cursed_Pride leaning town due to solid scumhunting, the rest null.

That may change from page 7 to 18 obv.

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Unvote
Vote: Slowpoke
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:43 pm

@Tube: Looked like Cursed was voting Scumbag to get him to post. Maybe that's just my take on it, though. :shrug:

@Cursed: No, I'm not saying that the town doesn't have an information role. :eyebrow: I'm saying that they just haven't claimed.

Actually, putting some thought into it, that makes me want to lynch Slowpoke more. I actually haven't been trying to figure out the setup because it's probably relatively low-power (as well as because of my own role), minus a few particular roles. I'm pretty sure Slowpoke is scum because I'm the Cop. Let's give it a whirl and
hopefully I didn't just put my foot in my mouth.
So you targeted slowpoke with the cop last night and got scum?

Good enough for me if true. vote:slowpoke

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Scumbag 1)cursed pride
Pubehunter (4): Slowpoke, Void, zemjamanski
Sowpoke - (3) iso rezombad pube hunter

With 9 Alive, it takes 6 to Ban

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 am

Vote Slowpoke
Claimrange it is.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:35 am

(not that I expect him to say something different from the last time)

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:11 am

Actually, putting some thought into it, that makes me want to lynch Slowpoke more. I actually haven't been trying to figure out the setup because it's probably relatively low-
power (as well as because of my own role), minus a few particular roles. I'm pretty sure Slowpoke is scum because I'm the Cop. Let's give it a whirl and hopefully I didn't just put my foot in my mouth.
So you targeted slowpoke with the cop last night and got scum?

Good enough for me if true. vote:slowpoke
No, I Copped Stardust. :/
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:47 am

Actually, putting some thought into it, that makes me want to lynch Slowpoke more. I actually haven't been trying to figure out the setup because it's probably relatively low-power (as well as because of my own role), minus a few particular roles. I'm pretty sure Slowpoke is scum because I'm the Cop. Let's give it a whirl and
hopefully I didn't just put my foot in my mouth.
Yeah, I was expecting an information role to counterclaim him since it's Day 2, and they should have gotten a check off the night before.

I'll keep Slowpoke at L-2, so he doesn't self vote himself and deprive us of discussion.
The timeline:

Wheat_grinder claims(?) he is Manders
Everyone jumps on Iso bringing talk of massclaim early in the game
CM/Me says "the fuck?" and claims a good look at the vote chain is in order
CM/Me junmps on Kaze and Kaze typical defensiveness grants him a vote chain
Kaze does a omgus on CM/Me
lol at Checkbox mismatch posting.
post #87, page 3 on 40ppp we get a good recap from wheat_Grinder viewtopic.php?p=131618#
p131618
good scumhunting would read again.
Cursed_Pride mentions Kaze is at L-2, no one had noticed... :sweat:
Wheat grinder doesn't thnk Kaze is scum...
Cursed_Pride mentions Kaze is just defensive instead of explaining his wagon-hoopin, Kaze acknowledges that. Well, classic Kaze I guess
Void steps in and says he is not moving his vete on CM/Me, obv scum.
Stardust says nameclaim should be safe because he believes names are not relevant to alignements
then changes opinion
CM/Me: Why?
Stardust: Because risks outweighs benefits
At some point Stardust voted slowpoke but he reserves reasoning for later
At this point everyone seems to be unvoting Kaze because its his typical playstyle?
Something something, everyone is lashing back and forth with Kaze
Stardust ragepauses the game
Void reinstates his vote on CM/Me because jumping on Kaze was oportunistic, it is evident Kaze has no clear benefit
on doing what he did if he was scum
Slowpoke gets hot on CM/Me and imopen2 ass for lashing at Kaze
rez now takes a turn at explaining why kaze is anti-town
Iso says he likes cursed_pride, voi is town, imopen2 and slowpoke are scum for bandwagoning, claims busing contest between slowpoke and imopen2
CM/Me: -yeah, imopen2 is an issue, but slowpoke is doing scumhunting
Kaze votes iso, void says boo, kaze unvotes
Void: Iso is null
wheat_grinder makes one of his short recaps which are a blessing amidst the walls of text I'm dredging (post #203)
post #207 from Kaze si quality scumhunting, well done! viewtopic.php?p=133481#p133481
Tubehunter replaces Suga: "CM,Slowpoke, and IMopen are top canidates for scum right now, with a glance back at rezmo."
something something back and forth tubehunter/kaze
cursed_pride T/S list, first of the game: viewtopic.php?p=133927#p133927

oh god I'm dying, that's the end of page 6 out of 18, I typed something along the lines of this a few times and lost it, I'll just split it for now to give some content.
Thank you for providing a summary of the game.

I'm still waiting for actual content.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 am

Though Col. Khaddafi may have proven he is town because he still thinks Kazekirimaru is in this game, while I would expect scum to have nightkilled him and for him to remember that fact from the QuickTopic he was given.

Between imopen2's and Slowpoke's scum flips (eventual) I still think this game is on autopilot.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Scumbag 1)cursed pride

Uh Yanni, is this the right votecount? Do i have 4 votes on me right now, or just 3?

Void

Postby Void » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm

unvote
Vote: Slowpoke

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:54 pm

FFS somebody's got to hammer Slowpoke before the end of the day.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 am

Scumbag 1)cursed pride

Uh Yanni, is this the right votecount? Do i have 4 votes on me right now, or just 3?
you just have three this was a drunk votecount.

Cursed_Pride

Postby Cursed_Pride » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 am

Rescind Vote (Unvote)
Vote Player Slowpoke

I think this day has passed.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 am

Awesome. I'll probably die toNight, but if I don't, I'll look for the last scum in the last votecount of the Day.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 am

(Provided I don't Cop them and they're not a Godfather, of course)
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Rescind Vote (Unvote)
Vote Player Slowpoke

I think this day has passed.
That's a lynch. I'll post the death scene tonight.
You may post until then (lol)

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:44 pm

I was town (slowpoke) good job guys
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 am

wow

such lynch scene

so amaze
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:06 pm

All this flavor is making my mouth water.

zemanjaski
Tire Aficionado

Postby zemanjaski » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 am

:rolleyes:
1 - Drunk, surly zem
2 - Nice, modest zem
3 - Bragpost zem
4 - Confident and funny zem
5 - Condescending jerk zem
6 - Self-aware zem
Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame,
Bona fide hustler making my name

Void

Postby Void » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Yanni, stop getting high and drunk and post us some flavor!

DroppinSuga
Tire Aficionado

Postby DroppinSuga » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

OOG POST

Yanni was looking for a replacement mod the other day and said he wouldn't be around for awhile. I volunteered to do it, but he never sent me all the info on the game. If you guys wish to proceed with the game, I need everyone to send me their role PM and I'll mod the game until it's conclusion. If you guys wish to wait to see if Yanni shows back up, that's fine.

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:13 pm

I'll send my role PM your way.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

Void

Postby Void » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Ditto. PM being sent

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:56 pm

same

Return to “Completed Games”