Corruption Report: Day 9

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Corruption Report: Day 9

Postby Stardust » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:39 pm

My notebook has been compromised. Accidentally left outside Subway Vegetable Distribution warehouse where I was tracking the internet terrorist known as Scumbag. Found later returned to bathroom stall with cryptic notes regarding "thanks" written by admin. Unsure of what code they are using. Suspect my account may be in danger. Perhaps being targeted by internet thanks strike. So long as rezombad is not involved, I should be able to handle it. admin notes confessed to "blatant abuse of admin powers". Will keep confession in mind for next time I see admin. Meetings with admin rarely pretty - next time less so.

Purchased new notebook from Staples after burning old one in trash can in back alley. Glittery plastic cover lacks the feel of old leather-bound notebook, but My Little Pony was the only one in stock. Fine like this.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby Stardust » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Obviously my voice is being stifled! Admin preventing me from thanking for the post!
New freedoms abound for those within corruption's hold. But it's still the same old iron fist for those outside the fold.
҉

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”