Newly reborn mage

You may introduce yourself here
IzzetBelovedMage
Newcomer
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Newly reborn mage

Postby IzzetBelovedMage » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Hey everyone! So i played MTG for like 3 months forever ago in middle school. Recently me and few friends decided to get back into it and we have been addicted ever since. Its been around another 3 months this time, and i dont see myself stopping.
I play 2 different formats. EDH and Standard. We play both about evenly, although thanks to thero's release we have all been going nutz over our standard decks. My current 2 EDH builds are 1 Tribal theme with Grimgrin, Corpse-Born and my favorite one with Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind. MY standard deck has been and always will be an izzet build. I just love the guild, plus literally my favorite things in one package. counter, smash face, repeat. Thats how my current build has been so far, however now i am leaning more to R and less U however i cant go monored, i love what blue brings too much. Anyway
without burning everyones ears off, i wont write an essay here, however im glad to be here and have already been learning a tremendous amount of information, thanks everyone!

redthirst
Tire Aficionado

Postby redthirst » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Howdy.

Standard and EDH: also know as the best formats.
Originally posted by Dechs Kaison on MTGS
redthirst is redthirst, fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse. He was the leader of the Fires of Salvation, the only clan I'm aware of to get modded off the forums so hard they made their own forums.

Degenerate? Sure. Loudmouth? You bet. Law abiding? No ****ing way.

Great guy to have around? Hell yes.
I love the D...

fadedblue
Newcomer

Postby fadedblue » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:46 pm

until you try legacy =)

Welcome!! im new here as well. lots of great information on the boards. just surf around for a bit, you will find something to learn from!
"He raged at the world, at his family, at his life. But mostly he just raged."

Return to “Make an Entrance”