Bioshock Mafia (Town Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

rezombad
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:27 am

His only real vote was for rednihilist before he voted nolynch. Does it smell of bussing?

@Kaze, Yanni, Tubehunter, Witchhunt: do you think a vote for Stardust is a vote for scum?
I still think Stardust is town, so I would say no. I don't see the value in bussing that early. Although it is still my second game so :shrug:
So does anything in particular make you think Stardust is town. You noted that Stardust seemed town to you, but Rednihilist
seemed scum.
You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.
It should be a privilege to post here

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 am

That's a really poor answer all things considered
no it's actually a really good one. we have a great thing going right now with 3 confirmed town among the 9. stop trying to end it? i will look into possible scumbag interactions when i have time, either tomorrow or the next day
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 am

So does anything in particular make you think Stardust is town. You noted that Stardust seemed town to you, but Rednihilist seemed scum.
I did, but red wasn't particularly active to begin with, so I feel that whatever Stardust reads overwrites whatever red read(lol) for now. (though I can see what replacements do now, Glad I didn't)

As for anything in particular, I have a reason, (and i think it can be found very easily anyways), but just in case the scum haven't noticed it Im gonna hold on to it for now.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 am

I'm going to reread before placing a vote, but I'm almost positive that GR is scum. Frankly, given how last night went, I don't see how we can lose this game. imopen may still be scum, I guess, but he's not getting lynched today, that's for damn sure.
҉

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 am

As for anything in particular, I have a reason, (and i think it can be found very easily anyways), but just in case the scum haven't noticed it Im gonna hold on to it for now.
If it's easy to find, wouldn't it be easier to simply assume scum have found it already, and just point it out to the town?

The town not knowing isn't beneficial in the least, the town not knowing but Scum finding out is even worse, if both Town and Scum know, then town will know who to start looking into next, sure scum can try and wiggle their way out of it, but if it is worth trying
to not point out, it probably is easier for them to simply bus whoever is under pressure.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 am

Oh, ok then.

He seemed to be walking around with a sign that read IM THE DOCOR day one, and that is why Imo not comfortable with voting for him

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:35 am

@Hunt: GR wanted to see your reaction, and GR have.

@Dust: GR town and can prove it, just not this soon. So let's focus on finding the remaining scum, we could end this quickly if we do it right.

@Kaze: can you share the thought process that led you to track imopen2?
That explains why people keep coming over for chicken nuggets

Captain Murphy
The highest high, I'm Ayatollah

Postby Captain Murphy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 am

I ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD

GLORIOUS!

GO TOWN!
It's too bad we don't have a secret subforum where we can coordinate troll attempts where only we can see so that we don't have to catch on because only one of us is an actual rocket scientist.
I am particularly interested in committing internet genocide
in soviet gutter, New York somewhere in you

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 am

Oh, ok then.

He seemed to be walking around with a sign that read IM THE DOCOR day one, and that is why Imo not comfortable with voting for him
What. The. Fuck.
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 am

@GR:
Oh and I almost forgot again If there is a tracker for god sake track imopen because the last thing we need is for imopen to be lying scum

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 am

Oh, ok then.

What. The. Fuck.
?

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am

BOOOOMMM!!!

lol XD
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Have we heard from droppinsuga lately

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Alright. GR still have a couple scenarios where either Kaze, imopen2 or both could still be scum, but GR applying everyone's favorite razor and that means that these are the remaining candidates:

rezombad
Stardust
DroppinSuga
TubeHunter

GR like the last two for scum, so let's hear from Suga, I absolutely dislike his heavy lurking.

POST REVIEW
At least one new post has been made to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.

'Nathed

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Wait a second. This post right here:
Yeah just cop me tonight so that Yanni can shut his trap once and for all
What the hell was he trying to pull?

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm

Wait a second. This post right here:
Yeah just cop me tonight so that Yanni can shut his trap once and for all
What the hell was he trying to pull?
Maybe just playing the odds :shrug:
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:06 pm

first: I told you so nee nur nee nur nee nur

second: let's lynch suga
vote droppinsuga

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

Maybe just playing the odds :shrug:
This. He did it all for the WIFOM.

I'd like to here from Suga, as well. He's my favorite candidate for lurker-scum.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:41 pm

first: I told you so nee nur nee nur nee nur

second: let's lynch suga
vote droppinsuga
Someone's got aspirations.

Sup?

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 pm

lurker, caught in contradiction

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Suga did have an unnatural attraction to you Yanni.

vote DroppinSuga
I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh, ok then.

What. The. Fuck.
?
I, too, would like to hear more on this.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Vote Col. khaddafi aka Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi for being a terrorist and undermining Rapture.
In Boondocks, rezombad showed himself to be uncomfortable as scum in RVS. Newb scum frequently vote a team mate, so this is worth noting.

The Colonel puts the fourth vote on Red, but unvotes him shortly after. Null? I guess that's up to you guys.
I see a scumbag-red connection and a kaze-witch connection. One is legit and one is accidental
Still think this is true?
Dejà vu

Vote: imopen2
What are you referring to here? Deja vu of what?

This post from GR rubs me the wrong way. He's accused of posting little content (true) and continues to post little content in this post. "...still keeping an eye out for other scumtells" feels like scum hunting town more than town hunting scum.

On reread, this post feels self-conscious. GR think's Spammy's announcement is game-relevant and he thought rezombad was being serious with the ADAM thing, so GR didn't want to get left behind in case townies all have ADAM to use. He's careful to say that he's not going to talk anymore about it, yet clearly lies when he says he might like to
give up some ADAM too.
Scumbag is known for hating day 1 in every mafia game, it's a null tell. :yes:
While true, GR is coming to Scumbag's defense here.

Bot, NO ONE wants a DRC jersey.

Anyways, can anyone tell me WHY we aren't pressuring Yanni at this point? It's like he pops in and just wants to lynch Imopen who isn't coming off scummy at all.

Am I missing something?
Alright Imopen, you're
at l-2, so it's time to claim. If you don't give a claim, I'm going to have to reevaluate my stance on you.
These two posts are basically back-to-back for Suga. May be Suga trying to set up a town-town lynch dichotomy - he's obviously interested in both if he's asking for imopen's claim at the same time as pushing Yanni's lynch.

This post from Suga is basically a mirror of this post from Scumbag. Coincidence?

This post probably clears Kaze.

GR's wagon analysis is completely by the numbers, not looking into motivation at all. His conclusion is also flawed, I think, since scum (Kaze and Yanni,
in this case) never follow themselves quite this closely. But he just leaves that up in the air rather than really following through - like by casing Kaze, for example. This is different from the GR of Boondocks who cased several people, then followed through with a huge read through of my posts since he had come to the conclusion that I was scum (he followed through). Minor point also: the two people he picked out (Kaze and Yanni) are quite close to confirmed town now.
  1. Kazekirimaru - Scum: GR "what-are-the-odds" syndrome with him made GR label him as null at first, but GR latest wagon analysis put him on top of GR scum list. Like someone stated, if he's town, he's doing it wrong and GR wouldn't even regret to see a town flip after he hangs. His ability better be
    even more useless than GR's in that case, though.
  2. Yannaria - Scum: Also had his behavior as a null tell at first, because of his usual playstyle, but wagon analysis also makes him a big suspect. As GR stated before, his pulling out of imopen2's wagon first gave him a little breathing room.
  3. G_R - Town: :hi:
  4. imopen2 - Town: GR find his claim convincing. No CC makes it even better. Doc the cop.
  5. DroppinSuga - Leaning Scum: At least one scum is mega-lurking and GR happen to believe it might be him
  6. Captain Murphy - Town: Had him as null at first, GR wagon analysis and active scumhunting make GR very comfortable with a townie Murphy
  7. Tubehunter - Leaning Town: GR also liked him for
    a lurking scum, his latest drop in interest kinda seems townie to GR.
  8. Lord_McDonalds - Post more, could be scum: Another candidate for our lurking scum
  9. rezombad - Town: His actions differ a lot from his last scum game, and for a newbie player, he's unlikely to be faking it.
  10. Colonel Khaddafi - Null: GR bet he's got something interesting to do tonight. He needs to be looked at closer tomorrow.
  11. Stardust (formerly RedNihilist) - Leaning town: GR reread of the game for wagon analysis showed GR that he was likely being set for a lynch by scum. Busing is still a thing, though, but 'dust hasn't done anything that pops out as scummy so far, that GR recall.
  12. WitchHunt - Town: Another convincing claim, GR initial suspicions were disipated by it. Also his wagon picking up steam the way it did, when looking at him as townie, looks like
    scum were liking him a lot for a lynch.
GR's list, quoted for convenience. We have three town players listed as scum + DroppinSuga. I think we've just found our scum team.

Kaze's catch of "GR wouldn't even regret to see a town flip after he hangs" is weak, but legit.

GR like CM's plan. Rather have the cop look into Yannaria though, but Colonel is not a bad choice.
:yes:
GR see your point CM. Fair enough.
This was weak. CM actually didn't have a point.

----------

@stardust: Would you still like an answer to your question from yesterday?
Nope.
No you don't.

So GR and Suga are our last two scum. rezombad is a distant third and there's still some chance that imopen is fake-claiming scum. Kaze is as good as cleared, I think. I'll just go with the flow and drop GR for now, but I'm confident in this read and happy to vote either.

Vote DroppinSuga.
҉

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm

I believe that is l-2 Suga. Got anything to say for yourself?

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:48 pm

So stardust.. you want to ask CM some more questions?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:52 pm

So stardust.. you want to ask CM some more questions?
I was confused why you were asking me this. Then I realised CM's dead. Now I'm even more confused.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:00 pm

:rofl: I asked him a question in my big post, didn't I? Never again will I imply that someone's scum for not paying attention.
҉

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Hm. Townslip?

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Dust: GR told you is waste of time, but GR going to address your points either way:

Vote Col. khaddafi aka Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi for being a terrorist and undermining Rapture.
In Boondocks, rezombad showed himself to be uncomfortable as scum in RVS. Newb scum frequently vote a team mate, so this is worth noting.

The Colonel puts the fourth vote on Red, but unvotes him shortly after. Null? I guess that's up to you guys.
I see a scumbag-red connection and a kaze-witch connection. One is legit and one is accidental
Still think this is true?
Dejà vu

Vote: imopen2
What are you referring to here? Deja vu of what?

This post from GR rubs me the wrong way. He's accused of posting little content (true) and continues to post little content in this post. "...still keeping an eye out for other scumtells" feels like scum hunting town more than town hunting scum.

On reread, this post feels self-conscious. GR think's
Spammy's announcement is game-relevant and he thought rezombad was being serious with the ADAM thing, so GR didn't want to get left behind in case townies all have ADAM to use. He's careful to say that he's not going to talk anymore about it, yet clearly lies when he says he might like to give up some ADAM too.
Scumbag is known for hating day 1 in every mafia game, it's a null tell. :yes:
While true, GR is coming to Scumbag's defense here.

Bot, NO ONE wants a DRC jersey.

Anyways, can anyone tell me WHY we aren't pressuring Yanni at this
point? It's like he pops in and just wants to lynch Imopen who isn't coming off scummy at all.

Am I missing something?
Alright Imopen, you're at l-2, so it's time to claim. If you don't give a claim, I'm going to have to reevaluate my stance on you.
These two posts are basically back-to-back for Suga. May be Suga trying to set up a town-town lynch dichotomy - he's obviously interested in both if he's asking for imopen's claim at the same time as pushing Yanni's lynch.

This post from Suga is basically a mirror of this post from Scumbag. Coincidence?

[url=http://
diestoremoval.com/viewtopic.php?p=123749#p123749]This post[/url] probably clears Kaze.

GR's wagon analysis is completely by the numbers, not looking into motivation at all. His conclusion is also flawed, I think, since scum (Kaze and Yanni, in this case) never follow themselves quite this closely. But he just leaves that up in the air rather than really following through - like by casing Kaze, for example. This is different from the GR of Boondocks who cased several people, then followed through with a huge read through of my posts since he had come to the conclusion that I was scum (he followed through). Minor point also: the two people he picked out (Kaze and Yanni) are quite close to confirmed town now.
  1. Kazekirimaru - Scum: GR "what-are-the-odds" syndrome with him made GR label him as null at first, but GR latest wagon analysis put him on top of GR scum list. Like someone stated, if he's town, he's doing it wrong and GR wouldn't even regret to see a town flip after he hangs. His ability better be even more useless than GR's in that case, though.
  2. Yannaria - Scum: Also had his behavior as a null tell at first, because of his usual playstyle, but wagon analysis also makes him a big suspect. As GR stated before, his pulling out of imopen2's wagon first gave him a little breathing room.
  3. G_R - Town: :hi:
  4. imopen2 - Town: GR find his claim convincing. No CC makes it even better.
    Doc the cop.
  5. DroppinSuga - Leaning Scum: At least one scum is mega-lurking and GR happen to believe it might be him
  6. Captain Murphy - Town: Had him as null at first, GR wagon analysis and active scumhunting make GR very comfortable with a townie Murphy
  7. Tubehunter - Leaning Town: GR also liked him for a lurking scum, his latest drop in interest kinda seems townie to GR.
  8. Lord_McDonalds - Post more, could be scum: Another candidate for our lurking scum
  9. rezombad - Town: His actions differ a lot from his last scum game, and for a newbie player, he's unlikely to be faking it.
  10. Colonel Khaddafi - Null: GR bet he's got something interesting to do tonight. He needs to be looked at closer tomorrow.
  11. Stardust (formerly RedNihilist&#
    41; - Leaning town: GR reread of the game for wagon analysis showed GR that he was likely being set for a lynch by scum. Busing is still a thing, though, but 'dust hasn't done anything that pops out as scummy so far, that GR recall.
  12. WitchHunt - Town: Another convincing claim, GR initial suspicions were disipated by it. Also his wagon picking up steam the way it did, when looking at him as townie, looks like scum were liking him a lot for a lynch.
GR's list, quoted for convenience. We have three town players listed as scum + DroppinSuga. I think we've just found our scum team.

Kaze's catch of "GR wouldn't even regret to see a town flip after he hangs" is weak, but legit.

GR like CM's plan. Rather have the cop look into
Yannaria though, but Colonel is not a bad choice.
:yes:
GR see your point CM. Fair enough.
This was weak. CM actually didn't have a point.

----------

@stardust: Would you still like an answer to your question from yesterday?
Nope.
No you don't.

So GR and Suga are our last two scum.
rezombad is a distant third and there's still some chance that imopen is fake-claiming scum. Kaze is as good as cleared, I think. I'll just go with the flow and drop GR for now, but I'm confident in this read and happy to vote either.

Vote DroppinSuga.
RE: Dejà vu
Did you even read the posts between GR and him? His answer is exactly post #126

RE: Post rubs you the wrong way
Why you misrepresenting GR words?

RE: ADAM
You are kinda right, except GR knew not all townies have "ADAM" because GR don't. But scum sometimes get day-time stuff, you know.

RE: Scumbag's defense
GR have seen townie Scumbag get lynched before because of his "fuck D1" attitude, GR didn't want that to happen this time. You are actually admitting it's true so...

RE: Wagon analysis
You raise good points about the flaws of the analysis, but that don't mean they are intentional flaws. And Boondocks GR is definitely not last weeks GR. Not even this week's GR is (hint: IRL).

RE: List - town players as scum
"Town listed as scum" are: Kaze, scummy as hell; Yanni, scummy as hell; and LMD, whom I wasn't sure about but got lynched by 7 other people anyway.

RE: CM point
His point was that the only claim we could trust was Witch's and that if he died, we wouldn't be able to verify whether imopen2 was full of it or not. He needed to be doc'd

It's interesting how you raise more points about GR than Suga but chose to vote Suga anyway. It's even more interesting how people are already wagonning Suga without even giving him the chance to post. In a rush, are we?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm

RE: Dejà vu
Did you even read the posts between GR and him? His answer is exactly post #126
Ok, sure. Why so defensive? This wasn't as obvious as you seem to think.

RE: Post rubs you the wrong way
Why you misrepresenting GR words?
Explain how I misrepresented your words.
RE: ADAM
You are kinda right, except GR knew not all townies have "ADAM" because GR don't. But scum sometimes get day-time stuff,
you know.
So you were faking the ADAM thing so the scummers might think you're scum too? This makes no sense. Explain your motivation for lying here.

It's interesting how you raise more points about GR than Suga but chose to vote Suga anyway. It's even more interesting how people are already wagonning Suga without even giving him the chance to post. In a rush, are we?
This was not a case. This was a read-through. I'd rather lynch you after your latest reply here, but I'm happy to vote either of you. Waiting for Suga is pointless. Even if he is town, him coming here will give us nothing we don't already have (other than a claim).
҉

( G_R )
Tire Aficionado

Postby ( G_R ) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:31 pm

1. Defensive? And at the time it was obvious to both CM and imopen2, but GR guess they were the ones involved in the conversation. :shrug:

2. Where did GR say GR was looking for scumtells? GR only said GR didn't have an opinion on them because they hadn't posted much.

3. What lie? When did GR lie?

4. OK, not a case. I don't want Suga to be the next LMD of the game. He's already at L-2 before even showing up. Somehow that makes me doubt this wagon.

GR have been wrong about you in the past, Stardust. GR really doesn't want to be wrong about you this time. Especially this time.

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

>scummy as hell
>confirmed town by the cop
>defends instead of saying he was wrong

:jerk:

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:37 pm

1. "Did you even read..." is pretty defensive, yeah.

Them and Suga, too. And rezombad tapered off. And YOU! Gaea's Regent. You've been posting very little content. What are your reads thusfar?
That's why GR asked for people to post more, because GR hasn't any reads on those and that is no good.

GR think that one or two scum joined the WitchHunt wagon and now that both Kaze and imopen2 are the main wagons none of them have picked up as much steam.

Personally, Kaze's style of play has been a null tell for GR and the same can be said about Yannaria and Murphy. So far
GR comfortable with imopen2 lynch but still keeping an eye out for other scumtells.
Bolded. That was a direct quote. Why did you say I misrepresented your post when it's obvious you never even went back to read it?

3. When you implied you had ADAM. At the very least you're misleading. Answer the question.

4. Ignore the wagon for a sec. Based on behaviour and interaction with Scumbag, what do you think of Suga?
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:44 pm

I think it's interesting that you have nothing to say about the suga wagon and are also trying to stall the wagon out.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:50 pm

Since gr Is here already, and Suga hasn't even posted, I say, especially in light of recent posts that we just go with gr today.

vote: gr

Mcdonalds
Tire Aficionado

Postby Mcdonalds » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Since gr Is here already, and Suga hasn't even posted, I say, especially in light of recent posts that we just go with gr today.

vote: gr

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:01 pm

TubeHunter, I'm almost ready to call you town. Explain to me why GR's recent posts look scummy to you.
҉

rezombad
Tire Aficionado

Postby rezombad » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:03 pm

1. Colonel Khaddafi - Null: GR bet he's got something interesting to do tonight. He needs to be looked at closer tomorrow.
Also this.

WitchHunt

Postby WitchHunt » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:05 pm

1. Colonel Khaddafi - Null: GR bet he's got something interesting to do tonight. He needs to be looked at closer tomorrow.
Also this.
I was just about to quote this myself. Scumbag could have Night killed two of us with this if he didn't die last night.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:06 pm

GR is defending super hard for someone who wasn't even the wagon of the day.

Vote: G_R

Return to “Completed Games”