Kaze's Newbie Mafia (Mafia Win)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Ok, let's answer your question more directly: no, I've got no comment at the moment.

I want to check out a couple of things before anything else.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Vote: Tubehunter.
҉

imopen2
Tire Aficionado

Postby imopen2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:42 pm

I think checkbox's case is good, not great, but good.

Vote Tubehunter
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Nothing much in the going on's today. Still waiting on Checkbox's case vs me.
Why wait for Checkbox's case? You'd already stated that you were rereading and had a handful of suspects. Why not get something started for yourself?

In fact, reading back, you said you'd have a big case Saturday morning. What happened to that?
I admit I haven't played well, that for sure.
What makes you think you haven't played well?

RedNihilist! Any comments on the current goings-on?
That'
s most of the problem. College visit that took longer than expected, and supreise family visit made for a busy weekend. I will try with all my might to post that today.

As for not enough playing well, that and just plain not creating much original discourse contributes to that. I honestly don't blame you for the vote. I I think you are town

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Nothing much in the going on's today. Still waiting on Checkbox's case vs me.
Why wait for Checkbox's case? You'd already stated that you were rereading and had a handful of suspects. Why not get something started for yourself?

In fact, reading back, you said you'd have a big case Saturday morning. What happened to that?
I admit I haven't played well, that for sure.[/quote:
25pdp1vv]
What makes you think you haven't played well?

RedNihilist! Any comments on the current goings-on?
That's most of the problem. College visit that took longer than expected, and supreise family visit made for a busy weekend. I will try with all my might to post that today.

As for not enough playing well, that and just plain not creating much original discourse contributes to that. I honestly don't blame you for the vote. I I think you are town
Why did you end your statement by telling Stardust you think he's town? Why is that important for the case against you, and what makes you think it?
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the amazing sig!
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 pm

there shouldve been a comma, as in i know you are town, and understand the vote.

I have the feeling that my ship is sunk though. (no one to blame but myself though, thats what I get for playing bad and being an easy mislynch target.)

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Don't just give up and be Suga2.0. That is the worst possible thing for the town right now.
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
it's not cheating if you hand her the jizz afterwards
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Of course, if you are scum, feel free to just roll over and die.

:stubborn:
whisper words of wisdom
let it be known that my official decree as administrator of this site is that the grimmace's dick is 16" long.
Get the hairbrush out of your ear and put it in your ass where it belongs, then try again

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

So that naked vote on Tubehunter was actually for RedNihilist's benefit. I saw that he was online and thought I might be able to force a response, even if that response was him saying my naked vote was scummy. Obviously that didn't work. The fact that he refuses to even comment (let alone take sides) on the Checkbox vs. Tubehunter issue makes me think that he's got ties with one or the other. Defend a buddy unsuccessfully and that looks terrible. Jump on the wagon of the townie player, and it looks like you're following your buddy too closely. So is it Checkbox or Tubehunter?

Before I try to answer that question, I'd better make sure Red is actually scum. For everyone's benefit, here are all his posts.

- Starts off with a bunch of nothing posts. Never mentions the Checkbox wagon in the
beginning. This is worth noting as scum buddies tend to avoid commenting on each other both to avoid looking like they're tied and to avoid being "wrong" later if their buddy flips scum.

- I start grilling DroppinSuga and he's already contradicting himself and backtracking in his responses to me. It's obvious that this wagon is going to happen. Tubehunter jumps on followed immediately by Red who says, "I'll comment on the issue later". Here's later:
Now, speaking about Suga... I know he's been having a hard time and he's probably nervous and shit, yet the way he suddenly stood up and tried to get Checkbox dead quickly is suspicious - on the other hand, he's keeping on sayin' that he doesn't care about the game or anything, so maybe we're even doing him a favour by lynching him.
We do want
our fellow townies to be dedicated people, don't we?
He makes no more comment than he did with his first post (that Suga was aggressive), except to make it really super clear that Suga might be town. Classic waffling, and by far the biggest strike against Red. Iso's right about "fellow townies" being a scum-tell too.

- Red goes on to avoid Iso's questions about his motivation for posting that waffle. I've already gone into detail why this is scummy. I've also gone into detail on why his apologies ("please forgive me") are scummy too.

- And that pretty much brings us to the beginning of Day 2 where he has continued to avoid commitment wherever possible. Townies ought to have some opinion about something - they actually have to think about this game! I think it's safe to say that Red is waiting to find a good wagon to ride and wants to leave his options as open as possible. It's good scum play to do so, but I don't think I've ever seen someone be quite so
blatant about it...

Okay, so Red is probably scum. I wish I had some questions for you to try and solidify that read, but you have no content to even grill you about!

Let's do TubeHunter next (new post).
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Wait a sec.
there shouldve been a comma, as in i know you are town, and understand the vote.
I liked rcw's question there*, but didn't expect this answer. How do you know I'm town?

*Questioning behaviour like that is good because often scum will try to make town players like them by calling them town or even sometimes outright compliments. You're right that I'm town, but that has no bearing on any case against you. It looks more like you threw that in there in order to say, "See! I like you and I'm at least right about your alignment!"
҉

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Gut feeling? I don't have any concrete evendence, but based on how you post and scum hunt, I can't ever see you being scum at this point in time. The way you are coming after me demonstrates that i think.

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm

"You're really good at scumhunting."

"You're hunting me."

"You must be town."
whisper words of wisdom

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Whatever bro, just vote me and get it over with. Then you can kill checkbox tommorow for an actually right vote.

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Whatever bro, just vote me and get it over with. Then you can kill checkbox tommorow for an actually right vote.
If we're wrong, tell us why! You're acting the same way Suga did - and that QUICKLY led to his demise. But I think if we all had to do it over again, we'd probably vote Suga the same way each time.

HINT: So far, you're the do-over.
Son, I want you to know that no matter what happens between your mother and me, it's all your fault.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Tubehunter! http://diestoremoval.com/search.php?t=1 ... tubehunter

- Starts off answering Iso's quiz questions, which I actually really liked. Town players like figuring this stuff out and see that it will actually be helpful for them. I felt like his thought process with the answers was bang on.

- First real vote on Suga's wagon. Hard to call this either way since Suga was super scummy. Maybe scum would have been nervous about kick starting something like this? Not sure. He answers the questions regarding his vote. Answers seem legit enough.
Phone post, and probably the last for the real world day.

I don't really
have a good read on any other potential scum. I would look into checkbox as well, though I find it odd that Suva would try to bus his only partner so soon.( though it is my first game, so whatever)

If Suva is town, then reevaluation like open said. Though I would like more of the other guys to chime about the game some more before truly reading the game.
Despite waffling a little on the bussing thing, I really liked this post overall. I think it shows conviction that Suga is scum.
My top two candidates to investigate day two are checkbox and Nihilist. Checkbox, while not seeming as scummy as suga day 1, can't be counted out as an early bus target from suga. Nihilist had that wierd defensive reaction of not answering a question and such, and without more input from him, I would like to check him out more.
nHmm. More conviction that Suga is scum. He's voted Checkbox already toDay obviously, but why hasn't Nihilist been mentioned since this post?

- Banters with Suga a bit. Feels natural enough.
I'd be down for some kind of night investigation by a cop if there is one on ISo this night if Suva flips town. If not then I'd advise them to check out checkbox.
Directing power roles can be considered scummy. Sometimes committed by noob town since they think they're working for the team, but it is certainly a scummy thing to do since it either gives the scum info on where to shoot or directs Cops and such away from the scum team.

- Coming out of Day 1, Tubehunter's looking pretty good. Then Checkbox throws down a case which Tubehunter replies to with a weak defense and an OMGUS ("Oh My God, You Suck") vote with no
case whatsoever (quoted below - my words in []).
[The fact that you're voting for me], along with the slightly scummy meta information posts is why I feel like the best option currently is Vote: Checkbox
OMGUS can be a townie reaction, but is more often a scum reaction, especially with so little added reasoning.

Everything else, I've gone into more detail toDay. Tubehunter's Day 2 has been atrocious. Enough to overwrite his towniness Day 1? Probably, considering there was no solid town tell but there are several scum tells staring at me. I'm having trouble calling that without a rethink though. I'll case Checkbox before I decide - especially since I really don't think there was a case to be made based on Day 1 alone.

Unvote.

TubeHunter! What do
you think of RedNihilist? Why have you been leaving him alone?
҉

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Frustration is getting to me...

Let me cool off for some time and then at least let me give some reasoning. I feel like my ship might be sunk regarless, but I feel I at least deserve a chance.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:27 pm

You want time to cool off before answering my question about Red? Why is that a touchy subject?
҉

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:30 pm

That was a reply to raspy's post about no being like suga.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

not*

And I will answer your questions. Don't worry about that.

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Alright Stardust
Thoughts on Nihilist:

Early on in the game, I was forgiving towards him, due to his noobness. (you know, viewed him sorta like me, seeing as this is my first game) But, as the game went on, I beacame more suspicious of him, mostly due to his refusal to clarify on his suga vote, and his strange defensive reaction in which he basically responded with: "no, I don't want to answer his questions. You have to prod him two times to get a reaction to my case, and even then he declines to state a side. If I was to give him a alignment, it would be Scum. As to me not worrying about him, I have had alot on my mind, and with checkbox being one of my suspects, having him come out of the blue (to me) with a case, made me focus on him a lot more. Basically, I'm positive I got conformation bias(i think that that is the correct term.) In which I said "Checkbox is a suspect, and he is voting for me, so that
must make him scum." After cooling down a bit, I still think Checkbox is a high suspect for me, but now after thinking for a bit, I acutually think the correct lynch today is Red.

Unvote: Checkbox
Vote: RedNihilist

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm

You were suspicious of Red because he didn't clarify his Suga vote? He at least gave a reason for voting Suga, whereas you just stated that Suga was "acting scummy", without giving any further clarification or reasoning yourself.
whisper words of wisdom

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Vote Count 2.01

TubeHunter: Checkbox, imopen2
RedNihilist: TubeHunter

Not voting: Iso, Stardust, Clownfish, rcwraspy, RedNihilist

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is October 18, 2013 12:00A.M. PST

Friends don't let friends vote/unvote without starting it on a new line <3

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Vote: Tubehunter.
Let's run that one back.
whisper words of wisdom

Checkbox
Tryhard of the Year 2012

Postby Checkbox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:23 pm

Whoops. I meant to say:
I think checkbox's case is good, not great, but good.

Vote Tubehunter

Let's run that one back. Stardust is correct in your vote count.

Thank you~
whisper words of wisdom

Clownfish

Postby Clownfish » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 am

I'd just like to post that I will be less active for a while. I'll try and keep up, but I won't have time to reread posts and closely evaluate them.

I just got involved in the first (minor) political scandal I've ever had inside information on, so I suspect that will be eating up at least some of my time for the next couple days along with my day job. Interestingly, I feel like evaluating the stories from different parties was quite comparable to mafia. Maybe it's just the alcohol talking.

Kaze, you can consider this a V/LA notice for the next two days.

Kazekirimaru
Tire Aficionado

Postby Kazekirimaru » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 am

Clownfish is V/LA through 10/9/2013

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:58 am

Checkbox! http://diestoremoval.com/search.php?t=1 ... r=checkbox

- Starts out with that "Why are you focusing so much on meta-information?" post. I still don't like this or his posts following where he tries to play that up as asking for an "explanation" from Iso. It wasn't asking for an explanation - it was casting suspicion at both Iso and his methods.
I guess it just seems shady to me to try and catch players (new ones especially) tripping up about something as meta as the color of your role in your pm. It may not be scummy in game, but it seems like a shady thing to do
So the next question is; how likely is it that Iso was actually gambling that post as scum? it doesn't seem like a very "townie" way to find town, even if what he did does benefit the town by sniffing one out - it also benefits him by painting him in a very "townie" light on the surface. Seems like a scummy way to gain townie rep to me.

FOS Iso. I still like my vote where it is as he suga is calling for a claim after I posted zero relevant things.
These two posts are back to back and highlight what Checkbox goes on about for the next several posts. In the first one he admits that it's not scummy, just shady. I can see that. But then he goes back to suspecting Iso based on the fact that he's clearing townies. He doesn't like Iso's methods yet seems to understand that they're benefiting the town... but still comes to
the conclusion that Iso is scum. I don't get it.

This is reiterated beautifully in this post. If that was your "entire issue with it'", why did you think Iso was scum?
I see what he was doing now, but I don't know why it makes him.town. Seems scummy to me; as town, you're trying to hunt scum, not town. I guess it makes a bit more sense given his tip that he gave you about sniffing out town rather than sniffing out scum, but it still just doesn't sit right with me.
Why would scum "hunt town" by getting
them to prove they're town? That's working completely against their goals. You're clinging to this as scummy without even thinking about it, which is what's actually scummy here.
Yeah, what this guy said.

- I quizzed Checkbox about his apparent self-centered nature. I still don't like it, but I did like his responses well enough. Even though I think his approach was illogical and more likely to come from scum, his answers were consistent with what he's been saying elsewhere.
As far as my current imopen read, I'm going to wait until Suga flips and go back and reread everything with that information. His response to Iso's opening gambit is closely tied in with how Iso looks in wake of the flip.
Checkbox, I don't believe you've gone back to this yet. Please do so.

Okay,
let's break down this TubeHunter case!

I kind of want to go along with Iso and Stardust and put some pressure on checkbox to start this game going, however I don't really want toacccedentally lynch a townie for not a great reason like that
This post feels forced to me. Even new town realize that lynching someone for the sole purpose of creating action in a game is "not a great reason". This isn't a huge red flag, but I don't see the need for him having to point this out. Other then this, no real action of any kind from TubeHunter on page 1.
What if I told you that noob scum are more likely to just keep quiet
rather than throwing out random comments in the beginning of the game?
Here, TubeHunter throws down the first vote on Suga (other than my own RVS vote) without giving any real reason other than "he's more scummy than everyone else". While this is certainly true, this post reads more to me as scum identifying an easy mislynch early rather than a townie who truly wants to get other townies behind him on this wagon for good reasons.
Let's say a hypothetical townie wanted to cast the first real vote on that wagon, following my initial grilling of Suga. How would that townie vote look, in your opinion?
Continues to do the same thing. Doesn't
offer any original reads or townie discussion at all, still trying to get Suga lynched ASAP while hiding behind the "new player" guise.
If he truly has his doubts about Suga, then he might be asking questions and trying to get specific information from people rather than just saying "lets just lynch him now, idk what we're supposed to be doing anyways."
Funny that this is a similar issue I have with your Day 1 posting.

I'll wait for your responses to these points before going into the rest of your TubeHunter case.
- Checkbox catches the right things following TubeHunter's replies, and continues to push against TubeHunter based on those. Until...
Don't just give up and be Suga2.0. That is the worst possible thing for the town right now.
Of course, if you are scum, feel free to just roll over and die.

:stubborn:
The fact that these are two posts instead of one really bothers me. Should be fairly obvious why, I think.

- Continues to hammer on TubeHunter's replies with a couple more short posts. Scum tunnelling his wagon of choice? A townie sure of his reads? I'm not sure...

So, Checkbox! You now have a to-do list.

1) If your entire issue with Iso was that he went against the spirit of the game, why did you think Iso was scum?
2) In light of Suga's flip, what do you think of imopen2? And Iso too, while you're at it.
3) Respond to my responses to your case. There are two questions there that I want answers to.
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 am

Alright Stardust
Thoughts on Nihilist:

Early on in the game, I was forgiving towards him, due to his noobness. (you know, viewed him sorta like me, seeing as this is my first game) But, as the game went on, I beacame more suspicious of him, mostly due to his refusal to clarify on his suga vote, and his strange defensive reaction in which he basically responded with: "no, I don't want to answer his questions. You have to prod him two times to get a reaction to my case, and even then he declines to state a side. If I was to give him a alignment, it would be Scum. As to me not worrying about him, I have had alot on my mind, and with checkbox being one of my suspects, having him come out of the blue (to me) with a case, made me focus on him a lot more.
Basically, I'm positive I got conformation bias(i think that that is the correct term.) In which I said "Checkbox is a suspect, and he is voting for me, so that must make him scum." After cooling down a bit, I still think Checkbox is a high suspect for me, but now after thinking for a bit, I acutually think the correct lynch today is Red.

In this post you state a bunch of stuff that happened to justify your Red vote, but not why they happened. Why do those things point to Red being scum?

Separate question: How much was your vote on Red influenced by my case on him?
҉

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 am

We don't seem to be getting much traction so far in Day 2. Therefore I think this is as good a starting point as anything else:
So as soon as I flip town on this lynch, I want my fellow townies to investigate Checky and Iso. I see me a scum team there.
Suga's really the only person we can DEFINITIVELY confirm as town, so his word carries a good amount of weight to me. While he didn't give us much other than his hunch to go on, he is an experienced player so I have to assume he had some reads. We were pretty much all on his wagon, not just Checkbox and Iso, so why single them out?[
/quote]

Hard to say because HE DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY DAMN QUESTIONS. :x
Unvote

I think the scumteam is among Red/Tube/Clownfish. Unfortunately, I'm not too optimistic about the town winning this one, as cases can be made on all 3 of these players, and short of some sort of confirmation through either a Tracker or a Jailer, I don't think we'll be able to PoE our options very well.

Stardust, I'm open to suggestions.
My suggestion is that you drop Clownfish.

I was quite content to believe TubeHunter was town... actually, before I go on here -
Iso! You believed TubeHunter was town too. What changed?
I didn't like his response to the case. It didn't seem natural or townie.
Well, I'm actually quite puzzled.
I don't really know if Suga's dying claims were just random or if they're worth any kind of extra thought, so I think my next step will be re-reading some older posts in order to get some kind of hint.
Stardust, did you have the same reaction to this post that I did?

Also, I'm going to go ahead and say that I think I agree with your TubeHunter/Red theory, as that's where things are pointing now. The only other option at this point is imopen (since I think I wrote Checkbox off as town for some reason yesterDay) and imopen is almost certainly town. Why do you think Clownfish is town?

Seems we're disagreeing with Checkbox/
Clownfish as the other possibility.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

TubeHunter
Tire Aficionado

Postby TubeHunter » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:29 am

Alright Stardust
Thoughts on Nihilist:

Early on in the game, I was forgiving towards him, due to his noobness. (you know, viewed him sorta like me, seeing as this is my first game) But, as the game went on, I beacame more suspicious of him, mostly due to his refusal to clarify on his suga vote, and his strange defensive reaction in which he basically responded with: "no, I don't want to answer his questions. You have to prod him two times to get a reaction to my case, and even then he declines to state a side. If I was to give him a alignment, it would be Scum. As to me not worrying about him, I have had alot on my mind, and with checkbox being one of my suspects, having him come out of the blue (to me) with a case, made
me focus on him a lot more. Basically, I'm positive I got conformation bias(i think that that is the correct term.) In which I said "Checkbox is a suspect, and he is voting for me, so that must make him scum." After cooling down a bit, I still think Checkbox is a high suspect for me, but now after thinking for a bit, I acutually think the correct lynch today is Red.

In this post you state a bunch of stuff that happened to justify your Red vote, but not why they happened. Why do those things point to Red being scum?

Separate question: How much was your vote on Red influenced by my case on him?
When he sees suga make an obvious scummy play, he makes a move on him. When grilled about his move, he has no response, due to his case not being very great to begin with. As for not answering questions, he isn't just not answering them, he can't answer them. When He does not
want to take sides on me vs checkbox, he actively says he has no comment on the isssue, feels he has something to hide. He wants to distance himself from his buddy Checkbox, for when I would flip town when i got lynched, they don't want both to be caught on the same wagon starting crew.

As for influence, I can't say that it hasn't been of some influence, for when someone who you believe to be town makes a case on someone you believe to be scum, of course you listen, but I've had these suspicions for the beginning.

From right now my read is the scumteam of Rednihilist/checkbox

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:46 am

I don't really know if Suga's dying claims were just random or if they're worth any kind of extra thought, so I think my next step will be re-reading some older posts in order to get some kind of hint.
I did comment on this post earlier - mostly that it isn't saying anything at all, including whether or not he's actually going to value Suga's opinion or even what Suga's opinion was. Aside from that, I considered bringing up the word "hint" being unnatural,
but decided that was weak given that I now believe rcw to be town (yet I called him on that "clue" thing before) and because Red's first language isn't English. What was your reaction?
Also, I'm going to go ahead and say that I think I agree with your TubeHunter/Red theory, as that's where things are pointing now. The only other option at this point is imopen (since I think I wrote Checkbox off as town for some reason yesterDay) and imopen is almost certainly town. Why do you think Clownfish is town?
You wrote Checkbox off as town based on someone else's meta - meta that doesn't even apply here since Checkbox just reiterated everything I had to say about the claim. It was not his original thought so you can't use it to judge his mindset, especially when there was obvious gain for scum to agree with me there.

nClownfish showed a strong townie mindset through most of Page 1. I haven't seen anything else to lead me to believe otherwise. Why do you think he's scum?
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:56 am

When he sees suga make an obvious scummy play, he makes a move on him. When grilled about his move, he has no response, due to his case not being very great to begin with.
You say his case wasn't great. Why were you voting for Suga, then?
As for not answering questions, he isn't just not answering them, he can't answer them.
Can you elaborate on this? Specifically what questions couldn't he answer and why couldn't he answer them?
҉

Iso
Tire Aficionado

Postby Iso » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:22 am

I did comment on this post earlier - mostly that it isn't saying anything at all, including whether or not he'
s actually going to value Suga's opinion or even what Suga's opinion was. Aside from that, I considered bringing up the word "hint" being unnatural, but decided that was weak given that I now believe rcw to be town (yet I called him on that "clue" thing before) and because Red's first language isn't English. What was your reaction?[/quot]

I thought, "Wow, this is a post that takes absolutely no stance and provides no original thought and is looking for input to jump on whatever wagon possible." At least, that's how it seemed to me.
Also, I'm going to go ahead and say that I think I agree with your TubeHunter/Red theory, as that's where things are pointing now. The only other option at this point is imopen (since I think I wrote Checkbox off as town for some reason yesterDay)
and imopen is almost certainly town. Why do you think Clownfish is town?
You wrote Checkbox off as town based on someone else's meta - meta that doesn't even apply here since Checkbox just reiterated everything I had to say about the claim. It was not his original thought so you can't use it to judge his mindset, especially when there was obvious gain for scum to agree with me there.

Clownfish showed a strong townie mindset through most of Page 1. I haven't seen anything else to lead me to believe otherwise. Why do you think he's scum?
I didn't see that - rather, I thought I saw the opposite.

I can go back and try to read through him but given that he's my "contingency lynch" I'd rather not right now.
who the fuck is kpaca?
Мы, темноте

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:19 am

So, it's 8.14 here in Italy, and I've just finished catching up with you guys.
A couple of things:
- I don't get the clue/hint thing :D
- seems like I'll end up lynched because I'm a bad player and Darwin would be proud of that.

Now, off to work. I'll be back.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 am

Now, I'm not going to blame anyone voting me because I feel like I'm not playing well.
Also, Stardust's case on me is actually really good and I understand his points - I know he's wrong because I'm not mafia, yet I don't feel any bad vibe from him.
I think he's townie.

After making that clear (well, I hope so...), there are a few things that bother me, I'd like to hear a few opinions on them.
In particular, I'd like to start asking Iso abount this post of his:

[quote="[url=viewtopic.php?p=117566#p117566:wzswftbs]Iso » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 pm[/url:wzswftbs]":wzswftbs]Well I just got a PM back from Kaze that disappointed me, so we might not have a Jailer after all. :/[/quote:wzswftbs]

Is that supposed to be some kind of bait?

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Red, you say there were a few things that bother you. Care to share them all? Moving through them one by one to see what sticks is a scummy thing to do. If you are town, commit! Take a stance!
҉

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Also, Iso is town. Just trust me for now and don't ask him about stuff like that. There are certain conditions under which Iso would be scum, but we haven't hit those yet. I'll explain later. Or, more likely, ask Iso to explain later.
҉

rcwraspy
Tire Aficionado

Postby rcwraspy » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Also, Iso is town. Just trust me for now and don't ask him about stuff like that. There are certain conditions under which Iso would be scum, but we haven't hit those yet. I'll explain later. Or, more likely, ask Iso to explain later.
Actually, I'm preparing a case on Iso.

Yesterday I said I'd look into both Iso and Checkbox since that was Suga's dying wish, and that I'd post results. I don't have it written up quite yet, and still plan to post it by end of day today (Tuesday). A good write-up on Checkbox has already been posted, so I've decided to stick to Iso for now so we can work with as much information as possible.

Again, I will post it later today.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 pm

Ok, let's just suppose I trust you and delay Iso's explanations for later - I guess that I can't speak about what strikes me about that post either, then.

There other two question that I can't get a grasp on, though:
- I clearly remember someone saying something like "I won't be nightkilled because this is a n00b game and I'm one of the tutors, so that would be very unfair" and I'd love to re-read that post but I just cannot find it (I basically had no non-working computer time last days);
- before being hanged, Suga said something on wanting Iso and Checkbox being investigated, and that he could see one of them being scum along a newbye (he mentioned me and Tube as the potential scum, if I remember correctly); at that time I read all those posts as ways to just divert attention from himself, but with him turning townie I'd like to understand if he actually had understood something or if it was just
crazy randomness from somebody that was just going to be lynched anyway.

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!

Postby Stardust » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Actually, I'm preparing a case on Iso.
Cool. All the power to ya. Casing Iso is always a good idea, just don't expect to get him lynched today.
Ok, let's just suppose I trust you and delay Iso's explanations for later - I guess that I can't speak about what strikes me about that post either, then.
Just say you think it's fishing and leave it at that.
There other two question that I can't get a grasp on, though:
- I clearly remember someone saying something like "I won't be nightkilled because this is a n00b game and I'm one of the tutors, so that would be very unfair" and I'd love to re-read that post but I just cannot find it (I basically had no non-working computer time last days);
That was Iso. [url=http://diestoremoval.
com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1586&p=113886#p113886]Here[/url].
- before being hanged, Suga said something on wanting Iso and Checkbox being investigated, and that he could see one of them being scum along a newbye (he mentioned me and Tube as the potential scum, if I remember correctly); at that time I read all those posts as ways to just divert attention from himself, but with him turning townie I'd like to understand if he actually had understood something or if it was just crazy randomness from somebody that was just going to be lynched anyway.
Yeah, by all means look! Build a case and quiz Iso all you want - just don't expect to get him lynched and don't expect him to answer all of your questions at this point. Iso and I know something that most of you don't, and I think we should keep it that way for now.
҉

Return to “Completed Games”