Random packs/boxes/cards advice thread

Discussions about the secondary market for Magic Cards. What's Hot? What has fallen from grace?

Moderator: Thrillho

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Random packs/boxes/cards advice thread

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat May 25, 2013 4:53 pm

This post is a placeholder since Cole is just gonna bitch about this thread being ill-named or something, so I'm just putting this post here so he can whine and then change poster and write whatever he wishes.
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat May 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Now for my question:

With the advent of the new "I look just like that predator alien race" newfag slivers, there's been quite some ruckus about speculating about these premium deck sliver boxes.

I can get some at MSRP. Buy or pass?
Also, Coldsnap packs at 3.99€, MSRP is 4.25€ here. Buy/pass?
Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

Yannaria
Tire Aficionado

Postby Yannaria » Sat May 25, 2013 6:06 pm

I'd personally pick up 2-4 at MSRP.
They're selling anywhere from 10-26 dollars on ebay at the moment, so you might be able to flip a couple right now.
I'd sit on the ones you buy, wait for them to spike after m14 comes out, then drop a couple onto ebay and sit on the others.

I'd pass on cold snap, but you can check on this site: http://ark42.com/mtg/pricelist.php?p=6 to see if there is anything you would want

Thrillho
A clever, smart boy

Postby Thrillho » Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm

I think slivers as a tribe are past their prime at this point. Wizards had a good thing and kind of burned the barn down while jumping over a shark.

Return to “Market Street Café”