Secret Santa Mafia - Game Over - A Coal Filled Stocking

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:28 am

Tordeck
Red
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:57 am

soeveryone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Bit premature for the highlighted. Who are your top 2 picks for scum?

Count so far:
Manders- NightArcher; Pedrobear
RedNihilist- Pedrobear; Tordeck
Pedrobear- Tordeck; NightArcher
NightArcher- RedNihilist; Tordeck

Yet to chime in:
rezombad
imopen2
Tordeck

Vote Tordeck because mass claiming at this stage would be dumb
Unvote
Vote Tordeck


Time to have you participate in the conversation as well.
Topdeck
Night_Archer

Top picks for scum:
RedNihilist
Tordeck

Welp, sorry that 4 =/= "everyone." I was exaggerating :toot: (and also counted red twice in my head)

The point was that 3 (actually 2) people had him down on their "top 2 scum" list, and were not voting him or pressuring him. Thought he might want to address that
Fair enough.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:04 am

Final count:

Manders- NightArcher; Pedrobear
RedNihilist- Pedrobear; Tordeck
Pedrobear- Tordeck; NightArcher
NightArcher- RedNihilist; Tordeck / imopen2; Tordeck
rezombad- RedNihilist; Tordeck
Tordeck- RedNihilist; NightArcher
imopen2- Tordeck; RedNihilist

So, I did this because I intended to put numbers to places and such, to see who's the scummiest of the scum in our minds. The first person listed by everyone gets 2 points and the second gets 1. Doing this, we have:

NightArcher - 2+1+1 = 4
Pedrobear - 1+2 = 3
Tordeck - 1+2+1+1+2 = 7
RedNihilist - 2+2+2+1 = 7
rezombad - 0
imopen2 - 0
Manders - 0

(NightArcher; I did not count your second set, though I made note of it, obviously. I'm going by first instincts here and yours said Red/Tor.)

SO...given this information, I would like those who chose RedNihilist or Tordeck for either spot to explain why.

Also, I know it's the weekend and people are busy, but please try to check in over the weekend. We're on a limited time frame.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 am

Tordecks two were me and nightarcher after his ebwodp.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm currently more leaning torward Tordeck as a mass claim and scum baiting doesn't feel the best way to win a game.
Just repeating myself but my position hasn't changed since.

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:38 pm

You math logic is also flawed there Manders as you asked for a Top 2, not a Top 2 in order.

Fixing the math the counts are.

Night - 3
Pedro - 2
Me - 5
Open - 1
Red - 2
Rez - 1

So cool I'm in first. That's typical for me as I am always scummy, especially Day 1.

Take that into account though and we see a bit deeper. Look to the first to say no to the mass claim and why. Then look to the sheeple that just threw votes my way for no reason or substance. Its that 2nd group that I would scrutinize more.

Think about this as well. Especially anyone that knows me from my game history on Sally. I am a major opponent to D1 massclaims, as attempting to break the setup is not actually playing mafia, so there has to be a reason why I of all people would propose doing so. A reason deeper than than the obvious. Think on that a moment. Then tell me if you still think I am scum.

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 am

Look to the first to say no to the mass claim and why. Then look to the sheeple that just threw votes my way for no reason or substance. Its that 2nd group that I would scrutinize more.
While I would agree that people who jump on a bandwagon without reason definitely bleed scummy, this entire excercise was framed as accusations without reason. I chose you (and remained firm in my choice) because you haven't posted much, you suggested a divisive action (whether good or bad), and the posts you have made have been largely devoid of content.
Think about this as well. Especially anyone that knows me from my game history on Sally. I am a major opponent to D1 massclaims, as attempting to break the setup is not actually playing mafia, so there has to be a reason why I of all people would propose doing so. A reason deeper than than the obvious. Think on that a moment. Then tell me if you still think I am scum.
I actually agree with this reasoning, considering the circumstances of this game where anyone could potentially have vital information. Mind you, it could potentially be a double edged sword (although this is pretty WIFOMey)

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:35 am

I'm currently more leaning torward Tordeck as a mass claim and scum baiting doesn't feel the best way to win a game.
Just repeating myself but my position hasn't changed since.
Do you not see the point of a mass claim?

If you do, why do you think he is scum for that?
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:39 pm

You math logic is also flawed there Manders as you asked for a Top 2, not a Top 2 in order.
I didn't ask for that, but it's human nature, when asked for such a list, to consider your most suspicious first, then your second, and list them as such. So it's safe to say that most, if not all, people did as I'd been looking for without even realizing they were.
Fixing the math the counts are.

Night - 3
Pedro - 2
Me - 5
Open - 1
Red - 2
Rez - 1
I'm assuming this all came up in the first place because you did not do as I'd presumed, so why are you assuming no one else did? You didn't ask anyone else to confirm their order of scumminess.
So cool I'm in first. That's typical for me as I am always scummy, especially Day 1.

Take that into account though and we see a bit deeper. Look to the first to say no to the mass claim and why. Then look to the sheeple that just threw votes my way for no reason or substance. Its that 2nd group that I would scrutinize more.

Think about this as well. Especially anyone that knows me from my game history on Sally. I am a major opponent to D1 massclaims, as attempting to break the setup is not actually playing mafia, so there has to be a reason why I of all people would propose doing so. A reason deeper than than the obvious. Think on that a moment. Then tell me if you still think I am scum.
Minimizing the validity of the case against you noted. WIFOM noted.

Yeah, I know you're highly against D1 massclaims and wondered why you would propose such a thing. I assumed it was because you were fishing for reactions, which is a (for the most part) Town thing. But it appears you were serious? Whatever you and rezombad (I think?) are getting at about a mass claim breaking the game, I don't know what it is and I don't care to know. We're not massclaiming on D1 whether it will break the game or not, so it's irrelevant.

Look to the first to say no to the mass claim and why. Then look to the sheeple that just threw votes my way for no reason or substance. Its that 2nd group that I would scrutinize more.
While I would agree that people who jump on a bandwagon without reason definitely bleed scummy, this entire excercise was framed as accusations without reason. I chose you (and remained firm in my choice) because you haven't posted much, you suggested a divisive action (whether good or bad), and the posts you have made have been largely devoid of content.
What about Pedrobear? Rezombad? How are their minimal posts better than his?
I'm currently more leaning torward Tordeck as a mass claim and scum baiting doesn't feel the best way to win a game.
Just repeating myself but my position hasn't changed since.
Do you not see the point of a mass claim?

If you do, why do you think he is scum for that?
I'm more interested in this:

Pedrobear, why is "scum baiting" not a good way to win the game? What do you mean by "scum baiting" (to make sure you and I are on the same page there.)
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 am

So what are we doing? This deadline is fast approaching. With so few posts to go on, I haven't seen much to persuade me to change my vote, although that post by Rez that Manders just quoted does seem a bit off.

Rez, I'd be curious to hear why mass claims are a good thing D1.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 am

Btw, I have very little time the next couple days so the sooner we get talking, the better.
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:54 am

I don't like the fact that N_A vanished after being posed a direct question.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 am

So what are we doing? This deadline is fast approaching. With so few posts to go on, I haven't seen much to persuade me to change my vote, although that post by Rez that Manders just quoted does seem a bit off.

Rez, I'd be curious to hear why mass claims are a good thing D1.
In this setup it makes a sort of sense, making everyone claim and then making everyone claim the role they submitted to pin down scum. I'm not interested in doing it, just that it makes some sense, and don't think it's scummy here because there appears to be that thought behind it.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:58 am

so everyone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Two votes is L-2.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:59 am

Rezmochu, when you've got some spare time, can you please link me a game where you didn't just mindlessly call me scum over and over?
Just for the sake of asking.
Because I might be biased, but I recall you being actually right only once while being wrong like a million times.

Not because you're wrong or anything, but you're wrong as usual :v
No.
Also, your logic is flawed.

vote rednihilist
You being wrong is not logic, is a fact ^_^
If you want to meta away my read on you so badly, go read some old games yourself.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:25 am

Meta isn't involved at all - I know for a fact that your read is wrong, I don't need to read old games to know that.

User avatar
Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 6040
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Postby Stardust » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Votecount

NightArcher (2): Manders, Tordeck
Tordeck (2): imopen2, RedNihilist
imopen2 (1): PedroBear
RedNihilist (1): rezombad

Not voting: NightArcher

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.


Deadline was supposed to be Wednesday, but I screwed up with my last votecount and said there were 6 days remaining, so now you've got until Thursday.

Deadline is 49 hours from the time of this post. If you haven't come to a decision, no lynch will result.
҉

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:52 pm

What about Pedrobear? Rezombad? How are their minimal posts better than his?
Rezombad wasn't as inactive, and was participating in conversation at the time. I will admit I was unaware of exactly how inactive Pedrobear had been, but part of the reason I didn't pick him was because I was trying not to let personal bias cloud my judgement and I ended up swinging to far in the other direction. I didn't PbP look at everything he said, so I didn't realize it was basically nothing.
I don't like the fact that N_A vanished after being posed a direct question.
Did I miss something else I haven't responded to? Because Manders posted the question above yesterday. I also vanished for about a week before, said when I came back why I left, and the direct question Manders had posted THEN had also been a day before I came back. If you think I'm untruthful about why I disappeared: I've posted enough information on Sally that anyone who cares to look could figure out who I am IRL, so I wouldn't be adverse to showing you my aunt's obituary and my facebook profile to show you that I wasn't making up the fact that I did have a death in the family (and by logical extension I was out of town to attend her memorial service).

---

While I agree in spirit with Tordeck's idea for a massclaim, he's still in my top 3 for scum at the moment, with Imopen2 and Pedro. I have mixed feelings about voting him though because I don't want to put him at L-1 without more discourse, but at the same time I'm worried about our deadline which is rapidly approaching. With so few players in the game, we can't afford to NL I don't think, so I will Vote Tordeck.
In this setup it makes a sort of sense, making everyone claim and then making everyone claim the role they submitted to pin down scum. I'm not interested in doing it, just that it makes some sense, and don't think it's scummy here because there appears to be that thought behind it.
I can't imagine anyone would try to lie about the role they received, because it puts them in the position to be discovered. So I don't know how much it 'pins down scum' (unless you're saying they can't later lie about their role). My only issue is that we can't do this post-day1, because there will be one or two holes in verifiable information.

I'm going to the doctor's before work today so I don't know if I'm going to be able to post before tomorrow. I'll try to get on tonight though.

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:02 pm

I'm Rudolph the Red Nosed Town Lie Detector.

In part the D1 claim idea was for the obvious reasons stated by Rez #93, in part just because I was dicking around, and mostly because I knew that I could possibly use my ability to find someone who was lying. A 1 for 1 trade in this size game favors the town by a lot.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Either NightArcher is scum, or he's terrible town. UGH.

I do not believe Tordeck is scum and will not be voting him Today. Especially given his role, the mass claim proposal makes sense. It's stupid and we never would have done it, but it makes sense. (Though his role is stupid because it could be either Town or Scum, just like EVERY ROLE IN THE DAMN GAME.)

NightArcher, you didn't mention rezombad at all in your response to me. I specifically asked about him as well. Why is that?

I'm still happy with my 2 choices for scum, but RedNihilist is rising steadily.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:24 pm

I'll have more once I think this over. Hopefully we slow down later in the day.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Wait...does anyone else have a Christmas-themed name? Because I do not.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:52 pm

NightArcher, you didn't mention rezombad at all in your response to me. I specifically asked about him as well. Why is that?
I did, I said that I he was participating in conversation at the time. Look again.
Either NightArcher is scum, or he's terrible town. UGH.
I never said I was good at this game. *shrug*

I'm going to Unvote to prevent the hammer. I'm somewhat satisfied with that reasoning. I'm also inclined to believe Manders' trust in him.

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Posted from my phone with quotes is seriously aids... ~_~

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:53 pm

And no, my role is not in any way Christmas themed.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:00 am

Nope, my PM lacks any kind of Xmas reference as well.

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Wait...does anyone else have a Christmas-themed name? Because I do not.
Same here. I did submit the role with a little background but Stardust changed it to a classic one.

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:10 pm

@Manders & Rezombad

My thought were correct, Tordeck has a way to check if someone is lying or not. But by scum baiting I was thinking that scum people would understand the same thing as I did and find a way to play around.


Also as every role is at least know by 2 people (the submitter and the player) a mass claim would have made sense but it's underestimating scum by playing like this.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Wait...does anyone else have a Christmas-themed name? Because I do not.
Same here. I did submit the role with a little background but Stardust changed it to a classic one.
Can you explain this? You went for a flavourful role and Stardust warned you he would trim the flavour from it?

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Wait...does anyone else have a Christmas-themed name? Because I do not.
Same here. I did submit the role with a little background but Stardust changed it to a classic one.
What
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:09 pm

I, too, would like clarification.

And now I'm considering a mass claim. Damn it.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Mine is not xmas themed either, but Rudolph is the role I created, so he's not lying about his role.

Unvote

Vote: Red

We need to do something before the deadline
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 6040
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Postby Stardust » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Votecount

NightArcher (2): Manders, Tordeck
Tordeck (1): RedNihilist
imopen2 (1): PedroBear
RedNihilist (2): rezombad, imopen2

Not voting: NightArcher

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline in a little more than 15 hours.
҉

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:15 pm

Explanation. I submitted a role with a flavor text and Stardust only took the "oracle" text out of it.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:39 am

Explanation. I submitted a role with a flavor text and Stardust only took the "oracle" text out of it.
How do you know this?
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:42 am

Mine is not xmas themed either, but Rudolph is the role I created, so he's not lying about his role.
Oh, ok.
Unvote

Vote: Red

We need to do something before the deadline
Agreed, but why that? In your opinion, what makes RedNihilist scummier than NightArcher? NightArcher already had 2 votes. Now two people have two votes.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:13 am

Explanation. I submitted a role with a flavor text and Stardust only took the "oracle" text out of it.
How do you know this?
I submitted it, he came back with an oracle version which I confirmed.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 am

And now I'm considering a mass claim. Damn it.
This seems off to me
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:59 am

Red
Tordeck
Manders
Pedro
Imopen
Nightarcher

I think?
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 6040
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Postby Stardust » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:13 pm

And that's deadline...

NightArcher (2): Manders, Tordeck
Tordeck (1): RedNihilist
imopen2 (1): PedroBear
RedNihilist (2): rezombad, imopen2

Not voting: NightArcher


The winter sun dips too quickly below the horizon as a chill breeze causes you all to shiver. There will be no festivities tonight...

It is now Night 1. No posting. Please get your actions in within the next 72 hours.
҉


Return to “Completed Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests