Secret Santa Mafia - Game Over - A Coal Filled Stocking

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Unvote
Vote Tordeck


Time to have you participate in the conversation as well.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:32 pm

Explain it like I'm 5, please.
No
Noted.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:36 pm

1) Declare to be secretly in love with rezmo-chan, but vote him anyway;
2) Have N_A point out the fact that I shouldn't try to hang him if I do really love him;
3) Jokingly answer that my vote is actually a clever ruse in order to keep my secret... secret;
4) Profit.

Things appear quite linear to me.

Guess RVS is over, isn't it? '-'
Hmm
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Tordeck, why did you want a massclaim? How would that benefit us?
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:02 am

I was channeling my inner Seppel mostly. There was another reason that i dont currently want to say out loud in case scum havnt figured it out yet.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:25 pm

I was channeling my inner Seppel mostly. There was another reason that i dont currently want to say out loud in case scum havnt figured it out yet.
I see where you're going with this and i don't agree with your strategy. It's a little modgamey and also just unfun
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:53 pm

I was channeling my inner Seppel mostly. There was another reason that i dont currently want to say out loud in case scum havnt figured it out yet.
I see where you're going with this and i don't agree with your strategy. It's a little modgamey and also just unfun
Do you think it's scummy?
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:21 am

I was channeling my inner Seppel mostly. There was another reason that i dont currently want to say out loud in case scum havnt figured it out yet.
I see where you're going with this and i don't agree with your strategy. It's a little modgamey and also just unfun
Do you think it's scummy?
No, just lame.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:29 am

Because it makes a kind of sense for this setup.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:35 am

So, what should we do in your opinion?
Other than not addressing the big elephant in the room, I mean?

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:22 pm

So, what should we do in your opinion?
Other than not addressing the big elephant in the room, I mean?
Lynch you I guess. Give me a reason not to. I'd vote you but I don't want to put you at l-1
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Ah ah, same old story.
Go ahead.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:38 pm

I was channeling my inner Seppel mostly. There was another reason that i dont currently want to say out loud in case scum havnt figured it out yet.
IGMEOY.
Ah ah, same old story.
Go ahead.
This game needs direction.

Top two picks for scum. Go.

Mine:
NightArcher
Pedrobear
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:09 am

PedroBear
Tordeck

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 am

Well, some people think I scum as I didn't post much since the beginning of Day 1.

My vote for Imopen2 was just a part of RVS. I'm currently more leaning torward Tordeck as a mass claim and scum baiting doesn't feel the best way to win a game.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Top two picks for scum. Go.

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Pedrobear » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Topdeck
Night_Archer

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:42 pm

Topdeck
Night_Archer
Explain this
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:04 am

Topdeck
Night_Archer
Explain this
No one's explaining shit until we're done, if I get my way.

My internet is out at home (FUCKING TIME WARNER POS ASSHATS) so my access is limited for the time being. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:49 am

I apologize for up and disappearing, we had a death in the family and this has been last on my priority list.

unvote

What is IGMEOY? I'm not familiar with the acronym.

Top picks for scum:
RedNihilist
Tordeck

But I don't have a lot to go on yet.

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:09 am

so everyone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:53 pm

soeveryone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Bit premature for the highlighted. Who are your top 2 picks for scum?

Count so far:
Manders- NightArcher; Pedrobear
RedNihilist- Pedrobear; Tordeck
Pedrobear- Tordeck; NightArcher
NightArcher- RedNihilist; Tordeck

Yet to chime in:
rezombad
imopen2
Tordeck
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Off topic: That highlighter feature makes us better than Sally in and of itself. :love2:
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:18 pm

so everyone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Nice reading that, especially because you didn't tell us who your top 2 scum reads are.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Red and red
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Oh jeez. Play the flipping game and give us 2, please.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Red and Night are top two. Rez and Open are pinging close behind.

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:21 pm

ebwodp - switch Red and Rez's positions.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:46 am

Oh jeez. Play the flipping game and give us 2, please.
I don't have two.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 am

What is IGMEOY? I'm not familiar with the acronym.
Ive got my eye on you.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 am

Oh jeez. Play the flipping game and give us 2, please.
I don't have two.
I take this back, red and tordeck
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:40 am

Rezmochu, when you've got some spare time, can you please link me a game where you didn't just mindlessly call me scum over and over?
Just for the sake of asking.
Because I might be biased, but I recall you being actually right only once while being wrong like a million times.

Not because you're wrong or anything, but you're wrong as usual :v

User avatar
Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 6040
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Postby Stardust » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Votecount

NightArcher (1): Manders
Tordeck (2): imopen2, RedNihilist
RedNihilist (1): Tordeck
imopen2 (1): PedroBear

Not voting: rezombad, NightArcher

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Tentative deadline in 6 days-ish. Make sure you have at least 7 posts by that time.
҉

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:37 pm

After rereading the game thus far, I'm going to change my two. Nothing Rednihilist said thus far reads particularly scummy, he was my first choice on a gut suspicion. I'm noticing a fairly aloof pattern from another player though.

1. Imopen2
2. Tordeck

User avatar
NightArcher
Regular Member
Posts: 120
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby NightArcher » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Also Pedro, but not because I think he's scummy, just because he's a jerk.

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Tordeck » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Unvote, vote Night

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby rezombad » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Rezmochu, when you've got some spare time, can you please link me a game where you didn't just mindlessly call me scum over and over?
Just for the sake of asking.
Because I might be biased, but I recall you being actually right only once while being wrong like a million times.

Not because you're wrong or anything, but you're wrong as usual :v
No.
Also, your logic is flawed.

vote rednihilist
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby Manders » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Manders- NightArcher; Pedrobear
RedNihilist- Pedrobear; Tordeck
Pedrobear- Tordeck; NightArcher
NightArcher- RedNihilist; Tordeck / imopen2; Tordeck
rezombad- RedNihilist; Tordeck
Tordeck- RedNihilist; NightArcher


Still waiting for imopen2.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Rezmochu, when you've got some spare time, can you please link me a game where you didn't just mindlessly call me scum over and over?
Just for the sake of asking.
Because I might be biased, but I recall you being actually right only once while being wrong like a million times.

Not because you're wrong or anything, but you're wrong as usual :v
No.
Also, your logic is flawed.

vote rednihilist
You being wrong is not logic, is a fact ^_^

User avatar
imopen2
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 6066
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 am

Secret Santa Mafia - Day 1 - Oh Lynching Tree

Postby imopen2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:28 am

soeveryone thinks you're scummy, tordeck. and yet, only two votes for you. what do you make of that?
Bit premature for the highlighted. Who are your top 2 picks for scum?

Count so far:
Manders- NightArcher; Pedrobear
RedNihilist- Pedrobear; Tordeck
Pedrobear- Tordeck; NightArcher
NightArcher- RedNihilist; Tordeck

Yet to chime in:
rezombad
imopen2
Tordeck

Vote Tordeck because mass claiming at this stage would be dumb
Unvote
Vote Tordeck


Time to have you participate in the conversation as well.
Topdeck
Night_Archer

Top picks for scum:
RedNihilist
Tordeck

Welp, sorry that 4 =/= "everyone." I was exaggerating :toot: (and also counted red twice in my head)

The point was that 3 (actually 2) people had him down on their "top 2 scum" list, and were not voting him or pressuring him. Thought he might want to address that
Kijin Zabuza: My pokemon cards bring the boys to the yard
Kijin Zabuza: And they're like, "Oh **** he has cards"
TwinBGenerationX: damn right
TwinBGenerationX: I wanna trade cards I could trade you, BUT NOT MY CHARIZARD!


Return to “Completed Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests