Rx Burn

Moderator: LP, of the Fires

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:35 am

THEY BANNED BLOOM (yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss)

but....

They also banned Twins (Noooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeessss)

Looks like VF is gonna go back into my SB (I predit lots of UR Tempo) and I have lesser reasons to run Nacatl Burn

Enjoy Pauper, Standard, Momir, Modern and Music? then visit my channel: Video Link

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 am

do you think this is overall a good or bad banlist change for burn?
excerpt from my t8 profile:

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:08 am

Bloom gone is a HUGE plus but without Twins I fear a huge surge of Gx decks (which may force us into 8x Skullcrack list).

I hope they reprint cycle lands in the future.... (grumble lands...grumble grumble)

Enjoy Pauper, Standard, Momir, Modern and Music? then visit my channel: Video Link

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:01 am

I think the change is good for us. Obviously amulet was a shitty matchup, and twin was always a scary card to face because especially in game one we could not do a lot if they killed us turn 4. The biggest benefit for us is that g/r tron will probably see much more play without twin in the format.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:13 am

This is what I'm playing right now and I'd like y'all thoughts. I've been liking it a lot so far. It has the benefit of being able to stick to two colors which gives +points versus aggro and the mirror, but I can sideboard into Atarka's Command when I need more Skullcrack effects or a faster goldfish. A few sideboard slots are up for debate...namely the 2 Ensnaring Bridge and 1 Atarka's Command (not sure if I really need 7 Skullcrack effects).

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Maindeck is what i play except the manabase. i have 11 fetches, 3 foundries, 1 stomping ground, 2 copperline gorge 3 mountain. This way i can take less damage, but then again i don't play firewalker in my board.... i think your manabase is fine because you need WW postboard.

I'm not sold on ensnaring bridges (i don't have a lot of experience with them but they don't seem fantastic. Sometimes too slow like against infect, sometimes they can kill you anyway like affinity equipping a plating at instant speed) and 4 revelries may be too much. if you cut the bridges and a revelry you can add another path and a couple molten rains that could be good if tron/eldrazi rise in popularity. Also i like one deflecting palm in place of something.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Ensnaring Bridges is really good for earning you automatic victories against Zoo and its ilk, it also outright beats reanimator (which will be the best combo deck post banning).

I think I need to observe the meta more before I judge the list but from what you told me about the American meta it seem solid.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:42 pm

I was thinking of cutting Bridge actually because Zoo and some decks just have random Pridemages and stuff maindeck and don't usually side it out, but I feel that Pridgemage will be cut with Twin banned. So it might be worth it again?

And even if they do have ways to kill it, it won't be many (like maybe 2 cards), so it can't buy us a ton of time and win games we couldn't win otherwise.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:00 am

I've been toying with the idea of running 1-2x Stormbreath Dragon's for the Jeskai Tempo/control, Naya and Junk company/call decks - my theory is that those game tend to go long enough with the life/anti life war we have going + the fact that they tend to path us enough to make 5cc a rather realistic goal.

Once resolve the SBD will kinda take over the game very quickly.

P.S. Bring me to Light is a rough MU for Nacatl Burn, how is the MU from the traditional burn stand point?

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 am

Bring to Light Scapeshift you mean?

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 am

Yep

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:21 am

I never had too much trouble with them unless they splash white for timely reinforcements. All depends on the hate they have really.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 am

I've been very impressed with Volcanic Fallout as of late, it does mean that I can't run as many (or any) Grim Lavamancers but getting around counter spells and taking out problematic creatures (while dealing damage) is quit useful.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:36 am

Modern nexus early meta look:

Affinity: (12.5%)
Burn: (8.6%)
Abzan Company: (6.2%)
RG Tron: (5.5%)
Jund: (5.5%)
Merfolk: (5.5%)
Eldrazi: (5.5%)
Infect: (4.7%)
Elves: (3.1%)
Storm: (2.3%)
Death and Taxes: (2.3%)
Ad Nauseam: (2.3%)
Griselbrand: (2.3%)
Naya Company: (2.3%)

- - - - -

Looks like we have a large enough percentage to justify running one of my favorite burn spells again = Forked Bolt

P.S. If Abzan Company hits 10% I'm going to buy some Leylines of Punishments because that MU is rough.

- - - - -

People have been suggesting Rest in Peace as an effective tool against Kitchen Fink, Delve and Snapcaster decks - I'm still very against the idea mainly due to Decay being a very easy answer for the darn card (followed by Pulse and that annoying GW exalted artifact/enchantment hate guy).

- - - - -

I'm still on Nacatl Burn though I updated my land base into:

Lands 20
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Sacred Foundry
2 Mountain
2 Arid Mesa
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Stomping Ground

To accommodate my heavy [mana]W[/mana] sideboard

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:09 am

Fallout is spectacular against robots, elves, merfolks, and decent against infect/company. I would not be too worried of killing my own creatures, because in the matchups where fallout come in, either you cut eidolon and maybe guide, or fallout is so strong that destroys the opponent completely.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:06 pm

BREWING TIME!!

Here is an idea to target the more aggressive metascape:

[deck=MDU's Rg Burn]Lands 20
10 Mountain
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Scalding Tarn
2 Stomping Ground

Creatures 15
4 Eidolon of the Great Revel
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
3 Spark Elemental

Spells 25
4 Searing Blaze
4 Skullcrack
2 Mutagenic Growth
3 Shard Volley
4 Lava Spike
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Rift Bolt

Sideboard 15
1 Become Immense
2 Volcanic Fallout
4 Flames of the Blood Hand
4 Destructive Revelry
2 Searing Blood
2 Pyrite Spellbomb[/deck]

Wooded Foothills and Scalding Tarn can't fetch for W or B which can be relevant vs Eldrazi

Mutagenic Growth is really powerful in a meta filled with Lighting Bolts

- - - - - - -

I'm really struggling against RUG Tempo (delver) with my Naya Burn list (1-2 now) - how are you guys fairing and how are you boarding against them?

I'm really starting to believe 2-3x Rest in Peace in the SB with Nacatl Burn maybe the place to be (though chord will be a nightmare).

DerWille

Rx Burn

Postby DerWille » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:12 am

@MDU: I have yet to go against any RUG Delver decks in my local meta. It's paper so it'll take people longer to adjust, but so far, it's lots of Burn, Infect, Jund, RG Tron, Merfolk, and Bx Eldrazi.
---

I'm thinking about going to the SCG Regionals next Saturday with this list:

[deck]Naya Burn[/deck]

With creature based aggro decks becoming more popular (Affinity, Company, Eldrazi, Merfolk, Infect), my thought is that I don't want to fight with creatures. I want to have more burn so I can invalidate more of my opponent's deck. Then in the burn mirror, I want my deck to naturally be stronger than theirs with main board lightning helix and less need to kill myself via land.

Sideboard wise:
Destructive Revelry - Mandatory in every burn deck. Leyline of Sanctity is gg.
Pyrite Spellbomb - The Kor Firewalker plan is common in burn mirrors and other random match ups. I want a way to answer it and not play a hard to cast card. More so in the burn mirror, if my opponent does 2 to 6 damage to themselves via land and I kill it without allowing them to recoup a single point of life, I think I come ahead.
Searing Blaze - Vs creature match ups to kill dudes and keep up the pressure.
Smash to Smithereens - I expect Affinity to be the top dog so I want extra hate against that deck. I've had great success with this card vs affinity.

I'm unsure on what to do with my last 3 slots. I want something to help with my tron match up, so I'm thinking about +2 molten rain, but I don't know if that's worth the time. I prefer the side board strategy of answers that continue to advance my plan of killing the other guy, but in some cases, I'm willing to make exceptions.

Also, forgive my Windswept Heaths of shame. I don't quite have the store credit for Arid Mesas yet. If you have some manly red fetchlands play those instead.
---
Match Up Observations:

Bx Eldrazi: -4 Rift Bolt, +4 anything else. This is a really easy match up. It's gotten harder with Thought Knotseer, but burn has the edge. This deck has a hard time with faster decks. I don't recommend worrying about them too much.

Jund: I've been winning these, but they've always been close. I'd like some better answers to them, but it's hard to say what. Goyf gets hard to deal with quick.

RG Tron: This feels like turn 3 Karn or bust for them. Any decent hand seems winnable as long as they can't turn 3 Karn and exile a land.

Merfolk: +4 Destructive Revelry, ALWAYS. The most threatening spell in their deck is Spreading Seas. This card can absolutely rape you and is the main reason why I have more than 1 Stomping Ground in my deck. Hold your green sources until you need them. Otherwise, only interact when you need to. Merfolk are actually tough. They don't zap themselves.

Infect: This seems ridiculously in our favor. Infect seems forced to play conservatively which lets us goldfish them while they patiently wait to play a guy with protection.

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:34 am

I'd cut the main Atarka's Command for one more Blaze (I feel three is fine MD) and something like a Shard Volley or a 3rd Helix. I don't see the point of only 2 Command main...should be 4 or 0 imo. I personally play a very similar list with the same concept behind it, so what I did was stick 3 Atarka's Command sideboard for when I want the extra skullcracks and can afford to go 3 colors.

In terms of sideboard...idk I don't really care for Pyrite Spellbomb. My sideboard is 3 Firewalker, 4 Reverly, 2 Path, 3 Atarka's Command, 1 Searing Blaze (b/c I run 3 main), and 2 Ensnaring Bridge. You could cut the Bridge for some Molten Rain or whatever really if you're worried about Tron or other matchups.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm

If his metagame is Robots and Chord/Company heavy then the Pyrite Spellbomb could be rather good (sometime Robots just steal wins via etch while Chord/Company love extra lands...).

Whole thoughts on VF vs Bridge? VF is decent against folk as well but its better for URx Tempo, Eldrazi and Chord lists.

I'm still debating shard vs 3rd helix (though in Boros burn, your not taking tons of damage or 3 makes sense) and 3rd kor vs helix/palm (mainly because I think kor is rather narrow).

- - - -

Tested 4x Leyline of Punishment <-- Its bad though I guess its kinda that should of been obvious, its not worth mulligan into since it isn't back breaking while casting late... well with 19 or 20 lands it tends to be to late (though I'm more in favor for running 2x leyline then 4x, it does give us a shot vs rather Proc, sisters and jeskai list).

I also think you guys are correct to move the deck more towards Boros then Naya, life totals seems to matter much more now (sadly).

- - - -

@Whole: Would you mind if I post a sideboard plan with your list here (so you can tell me what I'm doing wrong or debate alittle about choices)? or should that type of discussion remain in pm's until your event is over?

Whole

Rx Burn

Postby Whole » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:07 am

message me on facebook. i check it much more often and really interested in your thoughts. i havent formalized a sideboard plan yet.

on volcanic fallout. i havent played with it in a long time, but i remember hating it because two lords = useless & it really wrecks our grim lavamancers. Also Eldrazi decks are getting aggressive with Thought Knot Seer and Reality Smasher, so bridge is much more necessary now i think.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 am

Not a problem - I'll type something up by 2morrow (keep in mind I'm not 100% on my plan so I'll love to debate the choices).

With the raise of Eldrazi (which isn't a bye like some people assume) the ideal manabase should try and minimize the amount of Bloodstained Mire, Windswept Heath and Arid Mesa as possible to prevent them from ramping up as easy via W or B fetch lands (though I predict that B will outperform BW).

- - - - -

Currently Salty: Don't cha love it when RUG goes Huntmaster of the Fellsx2 (at least it isn't Baloth) then feastx2 + snap feastx2?

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:50 am

Anyone else noticing lots of Jeskai Tempo/Control/Kiki?

I went through two of them to get my 4-1 during the league (I lost to hatebears because I scared myself into keeping 5 lander... I was on the draw to be fair), I also faced them a number of times during SE events....

Anyhow here is my current list:

[deck=MDU's Boros Burn]Lands 20
4 Wooded Foothills
4 Bloodstained Mire
3 Mountain
3 Sacred Foundry
2 Arid Mesa
2 Stomping Ground
2 Scalding Tarn

Creatures 14
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
2 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 26
4 Lava Spike
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Helix
4 Skullcrack
4 Boros Charm
2 Searing Blaze

Sideboard 15
4 Destructive Revelry
3 Path to Exile
2 Deflecting Palm
2 Volcanic Fallout
2 Searing Blaze
1 Flames of the Blood Hand
1 Searing Blood [/deck]

The Bloodstained Mire are in the land count due to budget reasons (I don't have foil versions of the other fetches) I'm really considering swapping the 2nd Deflecting Palm for Pyrite Spellbomb so that I still have 8 sideout options for burn while also gaining another hard to counter spell for the URx Tempo MUs.

P.S. Sers thinking about running 10 fetches and upping my Sacred Foundry and Mountain count - this will help me in path and aggressive MUs and prevent hatebates from preventing my ability to play magic as easy.

DerWille

Rx Burn

Postby DerWille » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:50 am

I like the main deck. Few questions about the side:

- What match up is searing blood for? Is it there to be searing blaze number 5?
- Why flames of the bloodhand over atarka's command?

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:29 am

Bloodhand over command so that I don't need to fetch green against jund, blood was for the mirror and chord MUs.

Not sure if that matter anymore though since Jund can't compete with Eldrazi so running bloodhand isn't as effective - I think this had become a meta game where your either Eldrazi or anti Eldrazi, sadly I wouldn't say burn has a great MU with eye/temple pushing out extremely fast clocks (like T3 kills fast) and SSG into chalice slowing us down rather dramatically.

GoblinWarchief

Rx Burn

Postby GoblinWarchief » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:20 am

What do you think about the future of burn after the last unbans?
I personally believe the deck is still good, but slightly less than before the eldrazi era. Now we lose an effective bye (tron that will have very few players) and our matchups against Ux control decks become tricky because they have a combo that gains a lot of life (and we can't stop it with command/skullcrack), and the ability to refuel with ancestral vision in the late game when the topdeck mode usually favored us.

Pedrobear

Rx Burn

Postby Pedrobear » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:20 am

I think that the Sword of Meek/Thopter Combo is a bit too slow to do a huge difference in our matchup.
It's good at providing some life and blockers against slower midrange decks.

It also gives us the occasion to play Searing Blaze without much problem.

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:35 am

MDU's RB Tinkering
Hi all - I'm currently working on Whole/Donald's Rakdos Burn list:

[deck=Whole's Rakdos Burn]Lands 19
2 Blood Crypt
2 Mountain
1 Stomping Ground
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Arid Mesa
4 Bloodstained Mire
2 Blackcleave Cliffs
4 Wooded Foothills

Creatures 17
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Vexing Devil
1 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 24
2 Searing Blaze
2 Shard Volley
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Lava Spike
4 Bump in the Night
4 Gonti's Machinations

Sideboard 15
1 Grim Lavamancer
2 Searing Blaze
4 Skullcrack
4 Destructive Revelry
3 Fatal Push
1 Hit // Run[/deck]

- - - -

Here is my current version:

[deck]Rakdos Burn[/deck]

I tossed in Ensnaring Bridge as my random I-WIN-BUTTON.

So far netting 5-0, 4-1 and 4-1, the worst MUs seem to be combo and chalice.decks.

If anyone can recommend me some random cards for the Tron MU I'll be very happy.

Current changes I want to make -2x Blackcleave Cliffs for +1 Blood Crypt and 1 Stomping Ground, this will help the tron MU and allow for Bump in the Night flashback to be more possible in the grind games.

Ancient Grudge +1 (or two) to complement the 4x Destructive Revelry for the MUCH needed support vs chalice.decks... not sure what to cut for them yet though some suggestion would be nice.

- - -

[deck=MDU's Rakdos Burn]Lands 19
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Wooded Foothills
3 Blood Crypt
2 Mountain
2 Stomping Ground
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Arid Mesa

Creatures 17
4 Goblin Guide
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Vexing Devil
1 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 24
2 Searing Blaze
2 Shard Volley
4 Rift Bolt
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Lava Spike
4 Bump in the Night
4 Gonti's Machinations

Sideboard 15
4 Skullcrack
4 Destructive Revelry
2 Ensnaring Bridge
2 Fatal Push
1 Doom Blade
1 Ancient Grudge
1 Searing Blaze[/deck]

Card for thought:
Burst Lightning
Murderous Cut
Gurmag Angler
Tunnel Ignus
[deck]That GP Borus Burn List[/deck]
Working on Sideboard
[cards]Path to Exile
Skullcrack
Volcanic Fallout
Sudden Shock
Grim Lavamancer
Anger of the Gods
Deflecting Palm
Ancient Grudge
Exquisite Firecraft
Kor Firewalker
Ensnaring Bridge
Pyrite Spellbomb
Atarka's Command
Flames of the Blood Hand
Searing Blood
Relic of Progenitus
Smash to Smithereens
Shattering Spree[/cards]

- - -

Holy crap Relic of Progenitus does work right now.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Tue May 30, 2017 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

LaZerBurn
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby LaZerBurn » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:40 pm

I like this 75 :) I may have to start playing Modern Leagues! :)
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the awesome sig :)

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:44 am

I like this 75 :) I may have to start playing Modern Leagues! :)
Watch next weeks video on Friday (your Thursday) I will be playing with Nathaniel Knox - 7th place GP Vancouver Burn list then.

Right now I think the relic is slightly overrated, I still dislike Kor Firewalker and I'm concerned about the rise of control.

LaZerBurn
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby LaZerBurn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:46 am

I've always prefered Spellbomb to Forewalker but I think I'm the only person in the world thst does! :)
Thanks to NerdBoyWonder for the awesome sig :)

magicdownunder
Tire Aficionado

Rx Burn

Postby magicdownunder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Old Stuff
I've always prefered Spellbomb to Forewalker but I think I'm the only person in the world thst does! :)
Spellbomb is quite good, it hits a large ranges of targets: Mirror (anti-Kor tech), Robots, Merfolk, UB Infect and Control/Tempo.

- - -

I'm just thinking about upping the Palm count since its great in the Mirror (its basically just another Helix), Tron, Infect, Robots and random Midrange/death shadow builds.

- - -

Current list: (click here)

I learnt that Relic doesn't stop Vengeance this MU is feeling allot like Amulet where our win rate is horribly low. Might need to bite the bullet and run Grafdigger's Cage or Rest in Peace over relic.

- - -

Current list v.02
[deck=MDU's Borus Burn]Land 20
1 Stomping Ground
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Arid Mesa
2 Sacred Foundry
3 Mountain
3 Wooded Foothills
3 Bloodstained Mire
4 Inspiring Vantage

Creatures 12
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Goblin Guide

Burns 28
4 Lava Spike
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Searing Blaze
4 Boros Charm
4 Lightning Helix
4 Skullcrack
4 Rift Bolt

Sideboard 15
4 Destructive Revelry
3 Path to Exile
2 Rest in Peace
2 Anger of the Gods
2 Flames of the Blood Hand
1 Exquisite Firecraft
1 Deflecting Palm[/deck]

Currently being stomped on by lifegain decks - thinking about adding either [card]Atarka's Command[/card] (for the YOLO).

- - -

Cards for thought:
Staggershock <-- Really good art, deals with pesky bears
Flame Javelin <-- Gets over Eidolon of the Great Revel, dodges some discard and can kill Sear

- - -

Refraction Trap <-- It can kill Kor Firewalker, gets around Eidolon of the Great Revel and its a 1cc Helix/Palm (though the main selling point is that it can kill Kor).

- - -

[deck=MDU's Naya Burn]Lands 20
3 Bloodstained Mire
3 Wooded Foothills
3 Copperline Gorge
3 Sacred Foundry
2 Arid Mesa
2 Mountain
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Stomping Ground

Creatures 12
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Goblin Guide

Burns 28
4 Lava Spike
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Searing Blaze
4 Boros Charm
4 Lightning Helix
4 Atarka's Command
4 Rift Bolt

Sideboard 15
4 Destructive Revelry
4 Path to Exile
2 Skullcrack
2 Exquisite Firecraft
2 Deflecting Palm
1 Ensnaring Bridge[/deck]
[deck=MDU's Naya Burn]Lands 20
2 Stomping Ground
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Arid Mesa
2 Sacred Foundry
2 Mountain
3 Wooded Foothills
3 Bloodstained Mire
4 Inspiring Vantage

Creatures 14
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Goblin Guide
2 Grim Lavamancer

Spells 26
4 Lava Spike
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Rift Bolt
4 Boros Charm
4 Lightning Helix
4 Searing Blaze
2 Skullcrack

Sideboard 15
4 Path to Exile
4 Atarka's Command
2 Destructive Revelry
2 Deflecting Palm
2 Shattering Spree
1 Ensnaring Bridge[/deck]

[deck=MDU's RWg Burn]Lands 20
4 Inspiring Vantage
3 Mountain
3 Bloodstained Mire
3 Wooded Foothills
2 Sacred Foundry
2 Scalding Tarn
2 Arid Mesa
1 Stomping Ground

Creatures 12
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Goblin Guide

Spells 28
4 Lava Spike
4 Rift Bolt
4 Boros Charm
4 Lightning Helix
4 Lightning Bolt
4 Searing Blaze
4 Skullcrack

Sideboard 15
2 Deflecting Palm
3 Destructive Revelry
4 Path to Exile
2 Ensnaring Bridge
2 Kor Firewalker
2 Shattering Spree[/deck]

Return to “Aggro”