WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2 (Abandoned)

Moderators: Stardust, Manders

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Ha. Nice.

unvote
Why did you just unvote?
Because this red thing could get interesting.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:23 pm

And the no scum double voter is a valid argument.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:27 pm

And the no scum double voter is a valid argument.
The counterpoint to which being 'unbalanced setup can be unbalanced' is kind of disappointing.

And, thinking back, i want to say that hes gone dark day2 of every game on this site ive been in with him and he's been town every time. Correlation and not causation, but it could be a tell.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Tordeck » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:36 pm

A mislynch here would be disastrous as by my calculations it would more than likely put us in Lynch or Lose on D3. So while I am interested in what Red has to say in defense against Pedro's claim I am going to refrain from voting just yet. But consider my vote there till I get back.


I'll be back Friday.

User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:00 pm

unvote while this all plays out.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Yes, or else I wouldn't have charged him for killing Stardust.

So now, else he can claim a town power role with strong arguments or he is scum.

That's how all my though process is founded on.
Please don't say anything else.

Red, you have some explaining to do.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Manders » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm

No one should be voting right now (and now no one is) so we're good. Just waiting for Red.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:32 am

I've got nothing to explain, technically.
I confirm I targeted Stardust last night but the only info I got from that is that Pedro is a Tracker, and probably Town (Mafia Trackers are a thing, but at that point he would have played differently imho).

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:39 am

Meh, that's not really accurate, now that I think about it.
My power did work, but with Stardust dead that's just irrelevant.

User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Can your power be verified?

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Manders » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:43 pm

It's too early to think about this.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:52 pm

I've got nothing to explain, technically.
I confirm I targeted Stardust last night but the only info I got from that is that Pedro is a Tracker, and probably Town (Mafia Trackers are a thing, but at that point he would have played differently imho).
Worst claim ever.
In fact, not even a claim.

Red, actually claim.
Pedro, did you target rednihilist or stardust last night?
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

I won't.
Give me a good reason to or just vote me.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Nice rolehunting btw.
Why don't you just propose a mass claim while you're at it?
Do you need a good target for Night 2?

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

From what i can tell, you and pedro are claiming to have the same ability. Unless im misinterpereting whats going on. in which case, please clarify.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes, you are misinterpreting.
Now come up with a good reason to investigate him or let him be, he's confirmed town.
If you think I'm throwing myself under the bus to save him you can just investigate him tomorrow.

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:07 pm

I targeted Red, it was more or less randomly chosen because it was only D1/N1.

I will not claim, everybody understood what my role is. I'm not trying to defend him and I still think that my theory is valid (Red killed Stardust, other mafia killed G_R) but the other options could be that is a sort of redirect or something like this.

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Pedrobear » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:08 pm

If Red is town, him or me are probably the next targets for mafia btw. Let's find a B plan in case of.

User avatar
rezombad
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 7703
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby rezombad » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Yes, you are misinterpreting.
Now come up with a good reason to investigate him or let him be, he's confirmed town.
If you think I'm throwing myself under the bus to save him you can just investigate him tomorrow.
Pedro targeted you and saw you target stardust.. You say this..

"I confirm I targeted Stardust last night but the only info I got from that is that Pedro is a Tracker, and probably Town"

And since i literally just woke up i read that at face value instead of pulling the implication out.

Tell me if this is true:
Pedro targeted and sae you target stardust.
You confirm you targeted stardust, but wont say what with. And also believe pedro to be town at this point based on his claim.
Galspanic wrote:You post on dtr? Cool? Honestly, I don't know who posts there and who doesn't.

Galspanic wrote:I actually read that site quite a bit but its mostly because a lot of the people I used to interact with on MTGS are over there.

Manders wrote:It should be a privilege to post here

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:23 pm

True it is indeed.

User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:30 pm

Red's reaction appears town to me, but I don't like his refusal to provide any details.

Manders: It's too early to think about what?

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Nice rolehunting btw.
Why don't you just propose a mass claim while you're at it?
Do you need a good target for Night 2?
Now, see, you're being facetious, but at this point, I'm thinking a mass claim is exactly what we need. More on that later.
Yes, you are misinterpreting.
Now come up with a good reason to investigate him or let him be, he's confirmed town.
If you think I'm throwing myself under the bus to save him you can just investigate him tomorrow.
I can think of no role you could have that would confirm him as Town.
Red's reaction appears town to me, but I don't like his refusal to provide any details.

Manders: It's too early to think about what?
The information that had appeared in the thread over night. I hadn't had my coffee yet.

In regards to the claims made:
Red and Pedrobear's first posts of the Day
T/S list :

Town :
rezombad
Manders
Ham

Null :
MoJo
Tordeck

Well, their lack of activity (like mine I know) made them almost unreadable, I will try to analyse their posts with the new events from D1/N1

Scum
RedNihilist

Not only because he got pretty aggressive with me but I have a strong case on him. He probably killed Stardust.
I know this sounds stupid, but that's good news.
The "he got pretty aggressive with me" is nonsense though.
Both of their first posts Today sync up with what's being said now.

It's REALLY unlikely both are Town, though.

SO, we have:

Alive:
rezombad - hasn't claimed anything
Pedrobear - Tracker (though not confirmed by Pedrobear, only assumed), targeted Red and saw him target Stardust
Manders - hasn't claimed anything
MoJo - Confirmed double voter
Tordeck - hasn't claimed anything
RedNihilist - Targeted Stardust and knows Pedrobear targeted Stardust, but hasn't claimed how
Ham - hasn't claimed anything

Dead
Huntzilla - Town PGO
Stardust - Town Magic 8-Baller
(G_R) - Town Vigilante (Two Shot)

Feel free to correct me if I forgot something that was claimed.

Now, as I said earlier, I think we need to consider a mass claim. In a game with 10 players, the MOST Scum players in the game would be 3. Based on the amount of power we've seen so far just in what's confirmed by death, it's not outside the realm of possibility that Scum have 3 players, so we'll operate under worst case scenario.

Worst case scenario, game had 7 Town 3 Scum
Which makes it 4T 3S right now.
Mislynch, it's 3T 3S, at which point if the Scum have 2 kills (as is being implied by Pedrobear) we're at LyLo now. (I, personally, don't think Scum have 2 kills, I think GR killed Stardust and Red happened to target him with something else, but he could have.)

Based on worst case scenario, we can't afford to go into this without as much information as possible. Yeah, it sucks to mass claim on D2, but this is a small game, and we've already lost a lot of Town power. I'm hoping our worst case scenario isn't the case, but in the chance it is, we have to seriously consider a mass claim.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:02 am

QR_BBPOST RedNihilist - Targeted Stardust and knows Pedrobear targeted Stardust, but hasn't claimed how
Wrong.

I targeted Stardust but my role can't kill anybody, so I can't be the only one having done so.
Since Pedro correctly claimed that I had targeted Stardust, he's either pulling off a masterful bluff or he is a Tracker that targeted me ~ had he been a Watcher that targeted Stardust, he would have had other positives.

It's 00.58 here so forgive me if I've messed up too badly with my verbs :\

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:00 am

QR_BBPOST RedNihilist - Targeted Stardust and knows Pedrobear targeted Stardust, but hasn't claimed how
Wrong.

I targeted Stardust but my role can't kill anybody, so I can't be the only one having done so.
Since Pedro correctly claimed that I had targeted Stardust, he's either pulling off a masterful bluff or he is a Tracker that targeted me ~ had he been a Watcher that targeted Stardust, he would have had other positives.

It's 00.58 here so forgive me if I've messed up too badly with my verbs :\
Is the wrong part that you know Pedro targeted you?

Would it be more accurate to say you don't know Pedro targeted you because of your role, but because it would be a great coincidence for him to bluff and be right? I think that's what you are saying.

And you really have nothing to say in response to my proposal of a mass claim?
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:19 am

I don't know what to make of the Pedro/Red finger-pointing yet, but I think a mass claim is unwise given how little information we have and how much information it gives the scum team.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:40 am

QR_BBPOST RedNihilist - Targeted Stardust and knows Pedrobear targeted Stardust, but hasn't claimed how
Wrong.

I targeted Stardust but my role can't kill anybody, so I can't be the only one having done so.
Since Pedro correctly claimed that I had targeted Stardust, he's either pulling off a masterful bluff or he is a Tracker that targeted me ~ had he been a Watcher that targeted Stardust, he would have had other positives.

It's 00.58 here so forgive me if I've messed up too badly with my verbs :\
Is the wrong part that you know Pedro targeted you?
You also wrote that Pedro targeted Stardust, but maybe it was just a typo.
Would it be more accurate to say you don't know Pedro targeted you because of your role, but because it would be a great coincidence for him to bluff and be right? I think that's what you are saying.
Yup.
And you really have nothing to say in response to my proposal of a mass claim?
I'm usually against mass claims, but we're probably already in a MyLo situation and mass claiming could be wise.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Manders » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Mass Claim Tally:

For:
Manders
RedNihilist

Against:
hamfactorial


We will not do anything until everyone has stated their position, and everyone needs to do so as soon as possible.
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Pedrobear » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:45 pm

I approve.

User avatar
Dechs Kaison
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1967
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:46 pm
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contact:

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Dechs Kaison » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Scumbag will be replacing MoJo.


Fuck you and the green you ramped in on. - My EDH battle cry. If I had one.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Scumbag will be replacing MoJo.
Thank God.

Scumbag, please catch up as fast as you can. Thanks for replacing in!
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 pm

All hail glorious admin :grovel:

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9951
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Location: Manasjap madness

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Sup guys.

I've been lurking in this game so I have minor catch-up to do. Expect something by tomorrow
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Tordeck » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:06 pm

I am always against massclaims, that wont change.

User avatar
Manders
Oozes fabulousness!!!
Posts: 3824
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Location: DFW, TX, USA

Postby Manders » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Mass Claim Tally:

For:
Manders
RedNihilist
Pedrobear

Against:
hamfactorial
Tordeck

Still needs to declare:
Scumbag
Rezombad
Don't hate me 'cause I'm cuter than you are! - :mh:


User avatar
hamfactorial
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 8400
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby hamfactorial » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:38 pm

V/LA until Tuesday morning, I'm traveling to/from Texas to visit friends.

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Umpf

User avatar
Pedrobear
Regular Member
Posts: 319
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 am

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Pedrobear » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Scumbag will be replacing MoJo.
vote Scumbag because he's a scum.

So, what do we do now to push forward the next actions ?

I'm still not sold on Rednihilist being town and even if I understand how he's playing that is not convincing me.

Red, did you know beforehand that I targeted you when you used your "skill" ?

RedNihilist
Tire Aficionado
Posts: 1905
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby RedNihilist » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Nope, I've just understood what was happening when you claimed to have some major case against me.

User avatar
Col. Khaddafi
Regular Scumbag
Posts: 9951
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Location: Manasjap madness

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Col. Khaddafi » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Sorry I'm late, I need to go back and re-read some stuff because atm I'm a little confused. Will post later.
Image


Originally posted by Galspanic on MTGS
I would still like to see the posts sent over to ( N_S ) and have the Salvation Gutter archived away and replaced with a link to MTGC.
Thank you for all the lies. Another fine display of integrity by iridium :thumbsup:

User avatar
Tordeck
Newcomer
Posts: 59
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 am
Location: In your Nightmares
Contact:

WePick Mafia 2.0 - DAY 2

Postby Tordeck » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Red's explanation didnt do much to help his case.

vote red


Return to “Completed Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests