A Comedian Died in SYM

Here Stardust ensures that the roster of DTR will never go drunk with Internet Power

Moderators: Col. Khaddafi, iamabadman

Stardust
Oozes fabulousness!!!
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

A Comedian Died in SYM

Postby Stardust » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:02 pm

This is my last entry. Will shortly mail to only people I can trust. If reading this now, whether I am alive or dead, you will know the truth. Have done best to make this legible. Believe it paints a disturbing picture. Tanks are in SYM and writing is on wall. For my own part, I regret nothing. Have lived life, free from compromise... and step into the shadow now without complaint.

So many questions. Nothing is insoluble. Nothing is hopeless. We do what we have to do. Spammy understood. Treated it like a joke, but he understood. He saw the cracks in the forums, saw the little men in masks trying to hold it together. He saw the true face of the internet and chose to become a reflection of it, a parody of it. No one else saw the joke. That's why he was lonely.

Now Spammy is gone. Soon there will be war. Forums will burn. Forums will perish in sickness and in misery. Why does one poster matter
against so many? Because there is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this. But there are so many deserving of retribution ... and there is so little time. This forum is dying of rabies. Is the best I can do to wipe random flecks of foam away from its mouth?

It doesn't matter. They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men. Decent men who believed in a moderator's work for a moderator's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and the corrupt and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole forum stands on the brink, staring down into bloody hell, all those hipsters and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.
҉

admin
Site Admin
(View: POSTS_VIEWTOPIC /POSTS_VIEWTOPIC_INTO)

Postby admin » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Okay Then

Return to “The Watchdog Forum”